Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
    I'm sorry... I didn't know I was THAT contagious

Teh anime of cheesy awesomeness is Robotech... Though all the screencaps for my sig are from the recently released movie Shadow Chronicles... which isn't near as cheesy as the original series....

And even if it were.... My main ship got their happy ending, so I don't care

Yes, there is a Llama song... You can likely find it one youtube... but listen at your own risk... it gets stuck easily... trust me
    LoL! I have this RL friend who, I swear upon DeVilish and to RCC (), if she walks into a room with the barest of sniffles, the ENTIRE room's occupants start sneezing less than an hour later So now if anyone in our mutual friends get sick, we all assume she's seen them that day

Ah, I've heard of that one but I've never seen it.

And dude!! I HAVE to hear it! I can't write a crack!fic about a llama and not hear the song

Be back soon, everyone, I just have to make myself soemthing to eat, I've barely had a chance to sit down all day
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      By the "Fruitcakes" on the Daniel/Vala Ship Thread? Or should we keep our cutesy nicknames for the inside so they don't run away on first glance?

Oooooh! And I just thought of something else! Games! We can do a "Where's Waldo?" but more like "Where's Vala?" and we provide them with the S10 boxcase and DVD wrap-pages
      I like the idea of putting fruitcakes on the cover too. It'll give them a sense of our awesomenss before they even open the book!

the "Where's Vala" thing had me laughing. that was funny.

Ooooooooooooooooooooffff!!! I just shuddered reading about that! I hope your hand heals quickly How long does it usually take until you're back on the beams?

LoL, I totally love the irony of that idea *laughs evilly...or ironically*
      well, my next practice is tomorrow afternoon, so i probably won't be doing bars for like a week. my coach doesn't want us to bleed on the bars, so he keeps us off of them for our safety and the safety of the other members of the team.

i love the irony of the idea too. It'll hopefully enlighten him. Maybe he'll notice that Vala is actually part of the team too. and people actually love her.
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

LoL! I have this RL friend who, I swear upon DeVilish and to RCC (), if she walks into a room with the barest of sniffles, the ENTIRE room's occupants start sneezing less than an hour later So now if anyone in our mutual friends get sick, we all assume she's seen them that day
        Hahaha, I'd like to see her infect ME... See that's the weird thing, I NEVER get sick when everyone else is. My mom and my sis were down for a week with the flu, and I didn't so much as sneeze.

One they're back to normal, I get a frickin cold. Then they get mad at me, cuz THEY get sick... again.

Ah, I've heard of that one but I've never seen it.
        You should download it, and watch it... The New Generation series, anyway- I haven't seen the Macross saga, so...- For all that some of the voice acting could be better (c'mon it was the 80's AND it was translated from Japanese) it is a great series... And hopefully the movie did well enough that it's making a comeback...

And dude!! I HAVE to hear it! I can't write a crack!fic about a llama and not hear the song
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BRy0MoIA8
        There you go. Llama song

Be back soon, everyone, I just have to make myself soemthing to eat, I've barely had a chance to sit down all day
        Awww, poor MD.

I ain't eaten today either, but that's due to stomach issues...

Comment

I'm likin' this scrapbook idea! And I think "made by the 'Fruitcakes' on the Daniel/Vala ship thread" should be displayed proudly. Maybe not smack dab in the middle of the cover () but somewhere in the front.

And I come bearing WALLPAPERS!
          http://dvshipper.livejournal.com/65587.html

Comment

Nice WP DV!

Hey, now I don't feel like an idiot... I was reading that quote, and I though "That sounds like Tolkien's writing".... Then I look... and it is!

Comment

Originally posted by dvshipper View Post
              I'm likin' this scrapbook idea! And I think "made by the 'Fruitcakes' on the Daniel/Vala ship thread" should be displayed proudly. Maybe not smack dab in the middle of the cover () but somewhere in the front.

yeah, i think that 'fruitcake' should be displayed proudly on the cover!!!

and the wallpapers are gorgeous!!! i left you a comment on LJ
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Ugh, I hate work. More than work, I hate closing the store. It's like hard labor...

Dude...why am I in parentheses? I feel like I somehow exist with less intensity...
                Cause you participation in the discussion was somewhat...lacking. Maybe you'd exist more if you participated more. Gosh!

*sings* Matchmaker, matchmaker, find me a match */sings*
                Why does that remind me of "Wonderfalls?"

LoL!!! Why am I suddenly thinking of those 3-D Magic Eye pictures? Can someone make one with a famous screenshot like the PU kiss?

Oooooh! And I just thought of something else! Games! We can do a "Where's Waldo?" but more like "Where's Vala?" and we provide them with the S10 boxcase and DVD wrap-pages
                Ha! Now that would be something. We give them puzzles and games to play. At least it would get people interested

Nice! Very pretty...and I love J.R.R. Tolkien.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks, Nicole, Stef and Littlemissjigsaw! Yeah, the story of Beren and Luthien, though not directly related to Daniel/Vala in terms of storyline, has always really inspired me in a lot of my stuff. Tolkien in general really. There's just a great mythic quality to his writing that lends itself to being quoted.

Comment

okay, I am off to bed... which is where I should have been two hours ago... alas, I was coughing so bad I couldn't hardly breathe, so sleep was definitely out of the question...

anyway, night all. Milena, enjoy the Llama song... hope it gets stuck in your head *sings* I was once a treehouse, I live in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake

*cough*

So, anyway. Goodnight

Comment

*pictures Vala singing the aforementioned songs at the top of her lungs*.... *dies laughing*

Oh god... Now I'm going to have the image of Vala following Daniel around singing "Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, mushroom mushroom, Badger, Badger" in my head
                      Know how crazy that would drive poor Danny?

The Llama song... good lord, that one drives ME nuts... and I like it... But definitely something Vala would listen to

...... We need a ficcer- besides me, I'm out of the fic loop for the time being- to write a one shot with Vala singing those songs...
                      Isn't that just a great picture? I love it, and I intend to use part of it in the next D/V fic I do, but I'd love to see someone else's take on it.

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger badger, mushroom, mushroom...

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

What a lovely wallpaper!

Agree completely on the "made by the 'Fruitcakes' on the Daniel/Vala ship thread" being displayed proudly.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          were there any more D&V questions
                          No. It makes me feel like a broken record. Last years question was DV, this year's was DV and since no one else gets my questions answered...next year's will probably be DV.

Okkk...got the badger song stuck in my head, but you all are right...I can so see her singing it.

FINALLY got my con notes posted. Since 99.9% is not DV, I am just posting a link to my LJ. I also posted last years if anyone is interested.

http://kamiikiteiru.livejournal.com/

Sigh...now I have to work on my class since the convention inspired me to procrastinate and watch some season 10 eps tonight. Night all!
                          sigpic
                          by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Bye Susan see you around when you get back *waves*

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Do what you have to do for yourself and let us know how you're doing, Susan. The Oven will still be warm when you get back to bring some sunshine back with you!

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              I'm not bouncing back this time as you guys that know me can see. Looking for another way of coping is required now. I'll miss you guys but I'm off for a few months. I'll stay in touch with Nat, Mag, and ErinB. They have my email and Erin has by phone. I know I would appreciate any of your PM's but I won't be on to see them for this time away. Thanks for any of your thoughts and prayers though. I would greatly appreciate them.

See everyone when I'm better. Post and have fun together. I'll be outside lots. The sunshine and exercise are my next adventure. *Waves over Shoulder*

Susan
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                I like the idea of putting fruitcakes on the cover too. It'll give them a sense of our awesomenss before they even open the book!

the "Where's Vala" thing had me laughing. that was funny.
                                Lol! Glad you liked it

well, my next practice is tomorrow afternoon, so i probably won't be doing bars for like a week. my coach doesn't want us to bleed on the bars, so he keeps us off of them for our safety and the safety of the other members of the team.
                                LoL!!! When you say "he doesn't want us to bleed on the bars", it doesn't really sound like your welfare is what he's got on his mind

i love the irony of the idea too. It'll hopefully enlighten him. Maybe he'll notice that Vala is actually part of the team too. and people actually love her.
                                One can only hope

Hahaha, I'd like to see her infect ME... See that's the weird thing, I NEVER get sick when everyone else is. My mom and my sis were down for a week with the flu, and I didn't so much as sneeze.

One they're back to normal, I get a frickin cold. Then they get mad at me, cuz THEY get sick... again.
                                Yeah well, by the by, I just sneezed four times in a row and my stomach is starting to hurt. If I get a headache, you and me are gonna have to chat

You should download it, and watch it... The New Generation series, anyway- I haven't seen the Macross saga, so...- For all that some of the voice acting could be better (c'mon it was the 80's AND it was translated from Japanese) it is a great series... And hopefully the movie did well enough that it's making a comeback...
                                Ewww, it's dubbed?

O.M.G. That is officially the best thing ever! It's soooo amusing! It really speaks to my level, I think

Awww, poor MD.

I ain't eaten today either, but that's due to stomach issues...
                                Awww, nobody's called me "MD" in like...forever!

Rockin' WPs, Ash!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Cause you participation in the discussion was somewhat...lacking. Maybe you'd exist more if you participated more. Gosh!
                                Well yeah...that's why I was surprised to see myself there at all

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Ha! Now that would be something. We give them puzzles and games to play. At least it would get people interested
                                Totally!!! And the writers could entertain themselves with the games during breaks or writer's block and when they got back to work, guess who'd have DeVilish on the brain?

okay, I am off to bed... which is where I should have been two hours ago... alas, I was coughing so bad I couldn't hardly breathe, so sleep was definitely out of the question...

anyway, night all. Milena, enjoy the Llama song... hope it gets stuck in your head *sings* I was once a treehouse, I live in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake

*cough*

So, anyway. Goodnight
                                G'night Kelly!!

*Did you ever see a llama kiss a llama on the llama llama llama*

Heeeeeeeee
                                ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X