No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't drive either...I tend to not drive well in big cities!
    sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
    I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
    Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      As long as I don't have to drive and can instead be the one shouting which way to turn in order to avoid the coppers, I'll be happy Then we could meet up with Wendy in Chicago. Just imagine the mischief we could all get into!!

-Stef
      Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
      You guys need to totally come to Chicago. It is going to be a blast. Michael AND Ben...*runs around squeeing*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

As long as I don't have to drive and can instead be the one shouting which way to turn in order to avoid the coppers, I'll be happy Then we could meet up with Wendy in Chicago. Just imagine the mischief we could all get into!!

-Stef
        Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        You guys need to totally come to Chicago. It is going to be a blast. Michael AND Ben...*runs around squeeing*
        LOL! wsell gals I do have a minivan (room for all!) LOL think of the chaos!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          LOL! wsell gals I do have a minivan (room for all!) LOL think of the chaos!
          It would be good good times. My sis is coming with me so she can see Ben. We are driving from Ohio. It's only about a 4 hour drive tops from where we live.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

It would be nice if I had all the replicator tech in real life... I could just beam everyone there, or use puddle jumpers. And I highly doubt I can go.
            sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              LOL with stef also here in indiana we could all carpool!!!!!! (imagines the police chase that would ensue )
              I can so see that a la "Blues Brothers" LOL
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAA, I have a wickedly awesome evil OTP fic idea for you *blinks sweetly* Where are yoooouuuu???

Beaming would be nice. Things did not go well on my trip back from the Con last year. Let's just say that my friend and I ended up in a strange place with more than a little bit of anger between us.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAA, I have a wickedly awesome evil OTP fic idea for you *blinks sweetly* Where are yoooouuuu???

Beaming would be nice. Things did not go well on my trip back from the Con last year. Let's just say that my friend and I ended up in a strange place with more than a little bit of anger between us.

-Stef
                  If you mean Ba'al/Quetesh, I'm already one step ahead of you.

Morning btw!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Morning btw!
                    Really? We must get together and compare notes. I have a whole epic story planned for them...ranging from their time before Qetesh was killed through the end of Continuum. Now if only I could write it. Since I can't...I come to you. Mwah ha ha ha. Together we shall create a fic the likes of which the world has never seen!!

The best part of it is that Qetesh/Ba'al isn't in contention with Daniel/Vala...unless, you know, you count the whole "same body" thing as a conflict. But I think it enriches the love story...and supports the whole Adria component I've included. Besides which, after watching Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know, I have plans for Vala which I think would fit in nicely with Daniel.

I am so happy with my evil OTP The best part is that it shares parts with my normal OTP without sharing the same woman per say (and I already have all of the Qetesh pictures handy )

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Really? We must get together and compare notes. I have a whole epic story planned for them...ranging from their time before Qetesh was killed through the end of Continuum. Now if only I could write it. Since I can't...I come to you. Mwah ha ha ha. Together we shall create a fic the likes of which the world has never seen!!

The best part of it is that Qetesh/Ba'al isn't in contention with Daniel/Vala...unless, you know, you count the whole "same body" thing as a conflict. But I think it enriches the love story...and supports the whole Adria component I've included. Besides which, after watching Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know, I have plans for Vala which I think would fit in nicely with Daniel.

I am so happy with my evil OTP The best part is that it shares parts with my normal OTP without sharing the same woman per say (and I already have all of the Qetesh pictures handy )

-Stef
                      I totally am in love with Ba'al and Quetesh, have been for a while, (Backwards Fall anyone) because the epic possibilities of evil, consequence, angst, drama and etcetera. Plus the whole Goa'uld Capable Of Love thing makes my mouth water because um, hello Apophis/Amounet, and *grin* So up the Isa!angst ally. The plan I had for them is/was/plans to be sort of Vala centric and not that "epic" like (but yeah long, because I can't lie to myself) because god knows I have enough epics my hands.

Yours sounds incredibly interesting though. Adria? I iz curious like a kitty. I wants to know. *grabby hands*
                      banner by Stef

Comment

It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

*random*

banner by Stef

Comment

-Stef

Morning btw!

-Stef
                            I totally am in love with Ba'al and Quetesh, have been for a while, (Backwards Fall anyone) because the epic possibilities of evil, consequence, angst, drama and etcetera. Plus the whole Goa'uld Capable Of Love thing makes my mouth water because um, hello Apophis/Amounet, and *grin* So up the Isa!angst ally. The plan I had for them is/was/plans to be sort of Vala centric and not that "epic" like (but yeah long, because I can't lie to myself) because god knows I have enough epics my hands.

Yours sounds incredibly interesting though. Adria? I iz curious like a kitty. I wants to know. *grabby hands*
                            I am so beyond intrigued by this....so have you written it yet? can't wait!!
                            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Just dropping off some PU pics. I am finally done capping this episode. I only got 520 pics from it.

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X