No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see all the new stories. I read SG1 Cat is it, on LJ. Liked it. Like most of the stuff appearing on fanfic net. Everything is gearing up a bit. I can stop wingeing now. I've found out how to post on fanfic and have got 2 Chapters of Chosen of Sherval and 3 of Looking for Love in all the wrong places. Both M because the're going to step up a gear. I'm infinite space junky or some such nonsense. Hope you like them. Mag.

Comment

Hello oven how about a pic run. Pic run pic run D&V pic run for the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Okay, and after many headaches and...other issues...he's the ******* child of the D/V exchange...the baby that was conceived but never wanted...

-Stef
        It's sheer awesomeness! Really beautiful! It's almost made me cry.

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
        MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! ok, here's a D/V video that i found, and it's really really good. i don't know if it's been posted in here already, but i'm going to put it in here anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnM3OuzlN6o
        I like it that the lyrics so nicely fit the vid. And welcome to the thread!
        Originally posted by Stef View Post
        StargateHERO-

Glad you liked the video Happens to be one of mine (so you've already made a good impression on me )

-Stef
        So you're making really great vids, thank you for that!

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Video Break:

Here is a revised video. A slow sweet song. They updated the video to include Unending.

Right Here Waiting
        I've seen it in the music videos thread, and it was really great! And thanks for the many vid recs!
        Originally posted by natalia View Post
        http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...la-Daniel2.jpg
        sigh if only i could find me a boy like daniel/micheal shanks...if only i was like claudia black (aka amazing and gorgeous)....

wow being single this time of year sucks...especially compounded with my brother getting engaged. ouch. ok time to finish darryl's fic to cheer myself up and then sleeeeeep!

Nat
        Well, I would like that too. A nice guy like Daniel....and I'm glad that my boyfriend doesn't read GW. Yeah, it sucks to being single.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

EDIT: Only 12 pages to go folks!!! We can do it!!! WOO!!
        12 pages for what? I read 40 posts/page, so I don't know how much is the default.
        'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
        One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Another Video Break for the New fruitcakes.

Here is another great video that we have watched here before. Nick Lachey's song..

Left of Me

i LOVE that video!!!!
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Man this place has been a fic/vid posting bonanza as of late. I love it!

Ooo. Pic run. I'm not exactly sure what that entails (somewhat that I must still profess newbie ignorances), but I am enjoying the Devillishness of the pics none the less. The Morpheus one being my favorite, simply because I love D's exasperation with her at the end of this scene Thanks Erica!

And, Natalia, where did you get that sweet pic?! It's lovely.

Thanks Susan for all the Vid breaks. I've seen most, but it is fun to watch them again. 'Nothing Left of Me' and 'Right Here Waiting' are great.

Whoo hoo, Milena! More fics?! You're on a roll, chica. 'Time dilation be da**ed.' Love it. And llamas are my new passion

And SG1cat, keeping rocking the hot fics. Very enjoyable.

*Gives everyone a pat on the back* Keep up the good work fruitcakes. You're doing an awesome job. And inspiring me to post some of my own stuff soon.

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
              12 pages for what? I read 40 posts/page, so I don't know how much is the default.
              I believe our delightful Milena is referring to 12 pages to go before we reach a total of 1700 pages for the thread. I think the goal for achieving this great accomplishment is New Years?

Whoo hoo! Go me! Make that 11 pages to go.

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Good evening Cakes! How are we tonight?

11 pages? Easy! No bother at all!
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

i just made myself a new siggie!!!! how did it come out??

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
                    I believe our delightful Milena is referring to 12 pages to go before we reach a total of 1700 pages for the thread. I think the goal for achieving this great accomplishment is New Years?

Whoo hoo! Go me! Make that 11 pages to go.
                    I see. for me it's 5 more to 850 pages.

Nice, though I'm not a john/Teyla shipper...
                    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Hiya Cakes!

Let's make those 11 pages out biatch!

V: Totally our biatch.
                      D: Oh yeah.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

( I just needed a really shippy D/V picture right now.)
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post

( I just needed a really shippy D/V picture right now.)
                          i know what you mean. i'm totally in the D/V mood right now.

Comment

That's really cute! I haven't posted in a while, I tend to like to lurk more. I've been reading a lot of fanfic though, and I found a really great author. Lots of D/V with some S/J thrown in, their stories are really great. I highly recommend them!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1227892/spacegypsy1
                            sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
                            I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
                            Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
                              That's really cute! I haven't posted in a while, I tend to like to lurk more. I've been reading a lot of fanfic though, and I found a really great author. Lots of D/V with some S/J thrown in, their stories are really great. I highly recommend them!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1227892/spacegypsy1

i'm gonna go and check it out now!

edit: omg, i was reading those last night!!!!!! i'm in love with the D/V christmas fic!

Comment

Shippy pics! *happy sigh* I think we need more!

banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X