Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    OMG its Daniel and Sha're! seriously think about it.
    Goodnight to everyone who is going to the land of sleep.
    BTW Susan I LOVE that video of Stef's I think its my fav.
    *Gasp!*

shhhhh *my bubble of denial is faltering* Oh wait! Sha're is more mystical, virtuous and whatnot, she can be the Lady of the Lake Aaaand the Bubble is strong again

And who did I not welcome....? I know there's somebody...

Did I welcome Heliosphere...then I forgot PirateBijy!!! Sooo Sorry!!

Welcome to the DV thread PirateBijy
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      You're like me. I don't really want to know everything but I must read anything I find on the subject I have no self-control!

I believe tomorrow's episode will be LITS. Since it had no Daniel, I put it to a vote. Almost everyone who replied gave a "yay" so we will discuss that...and then the next one will be "The Shroud."
      Same here. Trying to stay unspoiled for Unending drove me bonkers.

And the exodus continues. Looks like it'll just be me and myself here soon! Night guys.

-Stef
      I'm still here but I don't have much original to say.
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

I hate LITS, for Tomin and for the absolutely lack of worry about Daniel...After an ep like The Quest, full of angst and love, where everyone cares each other, here is LITS, as nothing never happened...Is one of the reason why I don't like Bounty too...after The Shroud TPTB give us a dumb ep like that....
        sigpic
        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Some more caps. They're so touchy-feelly in this episode, aren't they?!

Spoiler:

Djay
          He's her Lobster!
          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

I'm here too *waves frantically* I'll be on for awhile as it is 7pm Sunday here in Oz. Whoa just had a 'wiz' flash. Stupid me for doing 'The Wiz' as a musical last week

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey madaboutdanny don't know if its been said but congratulations on 1,000 posts! Love the pics
              THANKS!

And of course my fav pic...

sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Hello Cat!!!

Djay
                He's her Lobster!

Comment

BTW Susan I LOVE that video of Stef's I think its my fav.
                  *blushes* And I didn't even need to pay you to say that

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                  Same here. Trying to stay unspoiled for Unending drove me bonkers.
                  Oh, I don't know how you could manage. I mean, I had trouble not spoiling myself for the 6 hours it took for me to get home and watch it How could I not click on the spoilers brackets when I kept seeing "OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!" everywhere I turned. I just had to know what warranted three OMG's.

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                  I hate LITS, for Tomin and for the absolutely lack of worry about Daniel...After an ep like The Quest, full of angst and love, where everyone cares each other, here is LITS, as nothing never happened...
                  Yeah, it was a little odd that nobody talked about Daniel. It bothered me a bit...but the episode itself was great so I can't harp on it. If I had been ambivalent towards the episode I probably would have gotten more angry at that. The only time I think it's mentioned is when Cam, dear sweet Cam, mentions it to Sam...and he seems upset about it. Incidentally, this episode made me a Cam/Sam shipper. Sooooo...forgive me if I sometimes slip in a comment about them tomorrow

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello Djay
                    What are you up to? BTW tried to get 'Roswell' from A&R and they said they can't order it because they don't do business with that supplier *sobs*
                    Thankfully there is also a Collins close by so ordered it there.
                    BTW off topic but the Clive Owen 'King Arthur' is on tv tonight here in Oz (I can't help myself it makes Australia sound mysterious, wonder where Emerald city is?)
                    Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 09 September 2007, 01:14 AM.

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey, Cat. Good to see you ordered the book. I am reading another at the moment so haven't got around to it yet.

Speaking of not mentioning Daniel in LITS...on the commentary it is mentioned that a scene was written at the very beginning of the episode dealing with Daniel's disappearance and their feelings about him being missing. But it was cut for time, of course.

Djay
                      He's her Lobster!

Comment

King Arthur is on tonight? Is it any good? It's not a comedy I hope?
                        I'm really in the mood for it after all our Knights of the Round Table talk!

Djay
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

*blushes* And I didn't even need to pay you to say that
                          Nah your vids rock I must have about 6 or 7 on my hard drive and have absolutely no problem re-watching them all the time! BTW regarding Unending I was kept mostly unspoiled but I did know there as a big something between D/V didn't know what though. Boy was that a surprise.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                            King Arthur is on tonight? Is it any good? It's not a comedy I hope?
                            I'm really in the mood for it after all our Knights of the Round Table talk!

Djay
                            Not a comedy at all. On channel 7 at 8.30 though I'll probably be watching Rove. Not bad but the whole thing with Lancelot was in my opinion shrunk down to pretty much not existent. That's why I mentioned it BTW speaking of Arthurian legend anyone read Meg Cabot's 'Avalon High'? Not very relevant but I love her and her books so kinda related to the topic.
                            Djay I'm also reading something else atm to but figure once I get 'Roswell' I'll be finished.

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

BTW off topic but the Clive Owen 'King Arthur' is on tv tonight here in Oz (I can't help myself it makes Australia sound mysterious, wonder where Emerald city is?)
                              Sadly enough, I own that movie. I'm pretty much an Arthurian legend...and Clive Owen junkie. It was actually a gift, I wouldn't have bought it myself. Although, I have noticed that it gets better upon repeat viewing. Still don't like what they did with the whole Lancelot thing! Interesting take on the legend though. I wouldn't say it's a must-see, but I'd recommend watching it if for nothing else than to see a more "realistic" take on the myth.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Keeper of the Fruitcakes? Why do I picture someone garding a refrigerator?

Ha! Sounds like we're all sitting in a dungeon, being kept by someone sinister Did I have a title? Thought I did...something about "arts."

-Stef
                                I imagine both! Just depends on my mood!

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Talk to Kath Pup. She was the one that was giving everyone titles a couple of months back, at least I am almost 90% sure it was Kath Pup...LOL

She was quite good at it too
                                Well, I have to do something around here! I don't write fic and I can't do the arty side of things... so I'll look after the crazy things

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Kaaaaaath Pup, where are you? You're needed on the bridge
                                I'm here already! Remember, I'm five to eight hours ahead of most of you! Damn time zones!

As far as I can remember the titles we have so far are:

Stef: Marshall of the DV Arts
                                Kales: Keeper of Themes
                                Kath: Keeper of the Drinking Game
                                DJGirl and Gioia: Co-Queens of the Dala Gutter
                                Odakota: Keeper of Fruitcakes

I'm going to hunt through the thread and see what other ones I can find.

Originally posted by djay View Post
                                Speaking of unneccesary violence, how do we feel about Sam puching Ba'al?

Djay
                                (I'm sure he deserved it!)
                                I thought it was hilarious, there's UST if ever I saw it!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

Ba'al: Merlins little trick with my vocal chords expired at the same moment he did.
                                Teal'c: Yet another reason to mourn his passing.
                                And yet another reason to love Teal'c!

Another few interesting tidbits:...
                                -Stef
                                I think a lot of it is to do with the new blood we've got here. After Unending there was spike in posts, and now we've got it again.

Ooh, this thread is just moving right along. Tonight's goal: get to 900 pages. So, if there are about 20 posts per page, and we need 30 more pages....that's only....600 posts. Come on guys, we can do it!!

-Stef
                                The scary thing is, I think we can reach it. Maybe.

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                                Holy cow, it's going to be a long wait for these films. Again, thank heaven for fan fiction!
                                Amen! Hurray for fanfic! And Welcome to the Fruity Side!
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Working...
                                X