No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hit 8pm here so I'll be on for awhile, be waiting for Kath and Isa I suppose. Good to see everyone coming back Yeah we so gotta do the episode thing I can imagine the amount of shippy sighs already.

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Susan that's a brillant idea!!! Course we'd ahve to make it so mst of us can watch at the same time
      Hey Renny How are you?
      Ooh, I'm in, I'd love that. What times are usually good for everyone?
      *hugs*
      I'm doing good Cat, caffeine deprived (lol) But otherwise good
      How are you?

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      Cat, you're back . I'm back also. Couldn't sleep so I thought I would see what was going on. Look at all the people that are on now. Ren is here and we have been watching videos together. I have missed my girls. Some others are also here and probably catching up.

We are going to pick a time and do an episode together. That will be so fun.

Edit: Can't stay up much longer. I have to get to bed in a little bit.
      Hey, we've got three of us, plus lurkers, that leaves how many.. *counts* Where's Milena with that nifty list? XD

*squee*
      The "At The Beginning" video? Just makes me plain happy. I think I'm going to have to start a playlist for songs like that. It's adorable, and pulls at all the happy Farscape moments, and it's just cute.

Aww, how soon?
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Works for me, as long as we're not at the hospital with our friend, I'll be around. I can think of a couple people who used to be around here that I haven't seen in a while.. Maybe closer to the weekend Cat? Which days work for you?

Love you Mom, good night! *hugs*

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Well for me weekend's aren't so great cause I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday. But honestly pick a day because our times clash, so whatever really works.
          Goodnight Susan!!!!

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I'm pretty flexible though, especially since I get to use my laptop at work when I'm on breaks or if things are slow. Are Thursdays or Mondays better? Usually I can get on on Thursday after 11 PM here and stay on sorta late.. Mondays and Wednesdays are usually totally free..

*yawn*
            What time is it for you Cat?

sigpic
            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Mondays would be good for me.
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Hi Maeve!

I'll let you and Cat figure out a day, I think I've gotta sleep now before I fall over xD

*hugs all*
                Night everyone!

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Night Ren!
                  Well Mondays for you guys is Tuesday for me so that works well for me too.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Morning Oven! *waves*
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Morning Isa how are things? What do you reckon of Susan's idea to watch an episode at the same time?

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey! It sounds like a well enough idea, but how would/will it work?

*this also reminds me that I need to get back on those summaries* *nods*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Yes those summaries Isa. Seriously I actually have free time on my hands now (finaly) so if I can be of any help at all let me know. I think it'd work by having you watch it at a time that is suitable or reasonable for all. So we'd need to know what time zones everyone who wants to participate is in, then work around them al so we can all watch at the same time.

BTW Just watched the first episode of Moonlight anyone else seen it? Really cool I enjoyed it.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Ah I see. Cool.

As for Moonlight, I can't say I have seen it, but I've heard/read about it. Beth and Mick are the ship of choice from the iconage on LJ. But speaking about, le shock, other shows I've been ODing/catching up on Robin Hood, and dude, while the show isn't imho the best thing out there, it enables ship and fic. This is *not* good. Like I need another fandom. *shakes fist at RH and Much*

But back to DV, the summaries are going okay. Thankfully, I just need to sit and watch and summarize. Which with my whacked out sleep schedule, it's not too hard.
                            Last edited by isabelqc; 12 December 2007, 05:05 AM.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Don't you love the ships though? I myself didn't get around to seing RH but heard it was prety good. Bad part about ships ae when they are destroyed (Sparky?)
                              Well as long as your cool doing all the summaries but the offer is there if you want perspectives/some to bounce ideas etcetra.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Well I'm off to bed so goodnight all!

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X