Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
    Oh, so glad someone saw that snippet...and glad you liked it...see how well 'cara' slips from his mouth.

Nice choice of threads for Daniel to Salsa in...I was thinking something along the lines of simple black dress pants and a white shirt...thought a suit might be a bit too hot to dance in.
    Any of the traditional faerie tales would do but it might be interesting to come up with a lesser known one. Rumplestilskin has always been a favourite of mine for some reason...got no idea how you'd spin that tho. So I'll just look forward to whatever you come up with.
    LC
    (doncha just love how I'm automatically assuming you're gonna do the faerie tale thing?)
    First to answer the important outfit question, I went in search for an light combo kind of thing. A jacket that looks nice but can be easily () removed if he gets too hot, which so easy to do. And the pants, hmm, I think they black slacks or jeans... hmm... jeans... He wears them so well. *clears throat* Anyways, moving on.

Hee! *giggles* You know what, I kinda do! Ooh Rumplestilskin, hadn't even thought of that one. Maybe could be a side project after my current multi chapter devil that is not The Monster.... *taps chin*

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Hi Fruitcakes!

I made a few DeVilish Christmas smilies. If you like, feel free to snurch (but no hotlinking please).

sample:

More here.
    Oooh!! Pretties!! these are great! Thanks zuz!
    banner by Stef

Comment

*pokes thread before bed*

V: I like salsa. *yawns*
      D: hmm... me too....

And with that me, Daniel and Vala bid you good night!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Howdy all, I'm back Just saw The Golden Compass. Really good movie. Although...how dare they put all sorts of scenes into the trailer and then never include them in the movie. The scene I had remembered the most from the trailer was nowhere to be found in the film. Grrr.

Anyway, so very tired. Think I'll head off to bed now. Need to get my beauty sleep

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*morning bump*

banner by Stef

Comment

Hey guys internet being dumb so finaly get to post. How are we all? I have to say been down on my Devilshnes going to start a fic soon (yes another) for the Christmas thing, when's that due in again?

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

For those who are interested the promo photos have been updated again for AOT. Here is the link Promo Photos and Quotes

Spoiler:
              The new one of Teal'c had me laughing so hard, and can just see him smacking Tomin around either right before or right after the picture. I have lost my respect for Tomin after he hit Vala in LITS. Before that I kind of felt sorry for him.

Also Andreas's sig is a picture from Continuum. Looks like it was taken right after they realize that Teal'c and Vala are missing. Daniel looks so distraught. Angst galore!
              sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

Good morning duckies! How are we today?
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                  Hey guys internet being dumb so finaly get to post. How are we all? I have to say been down on my Devilshnes going to start a fic soon (yes another) for the Christmas thing, when's that due in again?
                  *sneaks in*

December 24th-25th

*sneaks out*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I knew that! I really did!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Hello? Anyone out there?

*pokes thread*

*looks round*

*pulls out sekrit stash of cookies*

They're all mine! Mwhahaha!
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

Comment

*Pink Panther sneak in, sees cookies*

*grins*

*skilful relieving Kath of some cookies*

*Pink Panther sneak out*

*munches*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

*Laughs at Pink Panther, who failed to realise that I knew she was there the whole time and let her take them*

*pulls out other cookies for sharing*

*wonders if it's boozing time yet*
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

Comment

*peers through Oven window*

You SO didn't!!!!! The Pink Panther sneaking FTW! .... it must be 5 somewhere

*Pink Panther slink away*
                            banner by Stef

Comment

I so did. I am the ultimate in sneaky. Just look at all the sneakiness I've plotted recently!

We could argue that since I'm still jetlagged, and Egypt is two hours ahead of Edinburgh, my body thinks it's five, so it's all good!

*breaks open the bottle of sparkling wine*
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

Comment

*scoffs* Sure you did... btw, I plot too. I plot soo much.

See! It is five somewhere, you're jet lagged body tells you so.

I think I'm going to shift this into real time
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X