X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    *bumage*

Chains of Freedom: Chapter X: Out Of Tune

read if you're reading, enjoy if you're enjoying.

EDIT: Darryl, I read the latest chapter of A Stolen Moment, granted it was 5am and my comment would have consisted of "Goo....zzz" but know I really love the new layers you've given the episode and I will comment when brain is firing on all cylinder. Yes, my brain has cylinders.
    I'm glad you liked it, Isa. I'm anxious to read your comment once your brain has had a bit of rest, but take your time. I of all people understand how busy life can be...

on that note, I hope to read your stories soon...unfortunately, I've got a list i gotta get through - other stories which I promised to the respective authors I'd read, and I'm doing very badly at getting through that list...

Hopefully my time will loosen up soon.
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

I was trolling through LJ because x-posting needed to be done, and then icons needed to be drooled after, when I noticed all the dailies comms, and how I don't think Vala has one. I know Lizzie, Teyla, Sam and most of the boys do, but I don't think our lovely and wonderful Vala does, so I thought: Should I make one? Thoughts?
      banner by Stef

Comment

Color me stupid, but what is a "dailies comm"? Regardless...if it involves Vala, I'm in

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I colour you enlightened! It's really a comm that post pics/graphic/icon of Vala/CB daily. A pic a day type of thing.
          banner by Stef

Comment

Ahhhh. Well, count me in

And with that, I bid everyone good day. *tips hat* See you in a couple of days when I get back from where I go I leave it to all of you to pester Gab and Susan to work on the D/V site in my absence. I figured out a nifty little feature that makes me happy...and it will make me even happier if I have something to use that nifty feature on *cough* vids *cough* fics *cough*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm making the comm!
              banner by Stef

Comment

I made new comm - see the danger of leaving me to my thoughts for too long

vala_daily. Feel free to join if you got an LJ account, or just lurk.
                banner by Stef

Comment

Departure has been delayed

Wait a second...I recognize that header

-Stef

Comment

Hee! Do you now? Crazy!!! *innocent*

... um actually, would you mind adding some text to it? Nothing major just the name of the comm. I had planned of making a brand spanking new one myself, but they were all looking crap, so I went to where I knew I could find the pretty.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

*pokes head into thread*
                      *sees friendly faces*
                      *waves*

Hello gang! I'm back! ^_^ How goes things on the Dala front? ^_^
                      sigpic
                      Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                      |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Afternoon everyone

Comment

Anjirika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been?! Things are going fine, if a smidge too slow on the D/V front. Communities have been opened, PB and LJ accounts have been created, and I am still working on a proper site

But...looks like I am finaly off. Check out Isa's new site for a few Vala goodies I posted. I'll get to the header when I get back, k, Isa? Take care all!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
                            on that note, I hope to read your stories soon...unfortunately, I've got a list i gotta get through - other stories which I promised to the respective authors I'd read, and I'm doing very badly at getting through that list...

Hopefully my time will loosen up soon.
                            *lips quiver* *eyes blinks* Wait!! *stops channelling MD*

It's totally cool, life is a fickle time consuming thing. I hope you like my stuff when you get a chance to read it. Though now, I'm strangely nervous. huh...

Originally posted by Stef View Post

And with that, I bid everyone good day. *tips hat* See you in a couple of days when I get back from where I go I leave it to all of you to pester Gab and Susan to work on the D/V site in my absence
                            . I figured out a nifty little feature that makes me happy...and it will make me even happier if I have something to use that nifty feature on *cough* vids *cough* fics *cough*

-Stef
                            You leave?! *huggles*

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                            *pokes head into thread*
                            *sees friendly faces*
                            *waves*

Hello gang! I'm back! ^_^ How goes things on the Dala front? ^_^
                            Hey Anjirika! Welcome back to the Oven!

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                            Afternoon everyone
                            Afternoon Kelly and all who are around.

I made a new comm instead of working on fic, so can we guess what I am gonna do now *waves and eyes Word*
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Anjirika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been?! Things are going fine, if a smidge too slow on the D/V front. Communities have been opened, PB and LJ accounts have been created, and I am still working on a proper site

But...looks like I am finaly off. Check out Isa's new site for a few Vala goodies I posted. I'll get to the header when I get back, k, Isa? Take care all!

-Stef
                              Where have I been...where have I been. Well, I've been busy with school and I mean reading 200 pages a week busy with school and working and lately, drowning my sorrows in the Sparky thread but we won't go there.

I'm glad that things are going here- and ya know that things will pick up once 'Ark of Truth' gets released ^_^

Does anyone care to share the link for Isa's new site?
                              sigpic
                              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

[size=6]

-Stef
                                No problemos Stefella! I await patiently.
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X