X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    *sniffles*
    Nuh uh. I shall never give up hope.
    Give me ship or give me.... oh crap, nevermind.
    Oh, I haven't given up hope yet. In my mind...
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth is still alive...like Ford

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Oh, I haven't given up hope yet. In my mind...
      Spoiler:
      Elizabeth is still alive...like Ford

-Stef
      Hee.. Same here.
      Spoiler:
      Besides, that's why I love SciFi. Nobody ever dies and stays dead. AUs are love.
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Vala: Please don't tell me you left the coffee pot running this morning.
        Daniel: ...
        Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Okay, maybe it's just me...but I find Daniel hysterical in this picture.

Maybe it's because Cam looks like he actually knows what he's doing...but Daniel is like...he looks like he needs to calm down.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well, it was a tough job...but I finally managed to get through all 19 of the Daniel/Vala videos in the Stargate Music Video Awards. Also got through the Vala and Other Character categories. See the OT Devilish Thread for my clear winner in the OC one (be warned...extreme amount of gushing is involved).

Now I think I'll go through the Other 'Ship category and then head off to bed. Remember that voting starts Sunday...so get a move on on watching those vids

Goodnight Nobody!

-Stef

Comment

Dude! Someone totally had to write a Daniel and Vala fairy tale!! Like take their story and spin it into something like a Cinderella or Snow White style of story...but with Vala and Daniel (imagine the hilarity?!). I would say you, Erin, but it looks like you already have some plot bunnies to work on IIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA...*blinks sweetly*

-Stef
              *COUGH* Somebody hollered? And I do have to say most real faerie tales are darker than Disney's versions, and I'd like to think that by now we all know me.

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
              Good Morning Cakes! Or I think it's morning. I can't see the sun...
              Dude, tell me about it, I woke up to hail like rain. Brrrr... uncool.

Okay, maybe it's just me...but I find Daniel hysterical in this picture.

Maybe it's because Cam looks like he actually knows what he's doing...but Daniel is like...he looks like he needs to calm down.

-Stef
              dude, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. *pets* You're still adorable.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Oh, and just wanted to added, haven't seen SGA yet and haven't read the spoilers, but from what a passing comment I read and the subject lines in some LJ entries, I think it was smart of me to prepare for the worst. (I don't want to be right again Stef, but I fear I am).
                banner by Stef

Comment

God SGA sounds very ominous atm will have to catch up on

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yeah I've been getting ominous vibes too. but I still have to wait to watch, in other news, UglyBetty is ftw, me and Daniel and Vala just watched it and we laughed our arses off!! Too fun! And now they want to go salsa dancing. At 3pm. Oi vhey!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

V: Daniel, I am ready to SALSA!!!

D: *jaw drop*

D: Great outfit, cara. ( to LC) But it's still early.

V: Well, yes. I know. But we still have to pick out your outfit!

D: Uh, outfit?

..... and I'm out for foodage!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

anyone here?

I ain't been around much! Been neglecting everything Stargate it seems, with my newfound obsession... Maybe once I get a video or two done, I'll get it out of my system

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

V: Daniel, I am ready to SALSA!!!

D: *jaw drop*

D: Great outfit, cara. ( to LC) But it's still early.

V: Well, yes. I know. But we still have to pick out your outfit!

D: Uh, outfit?

..... and I'm out for foodage!
                          LOL...as always Isa, love the convo between the Daniel and Vala TLIYH...and thanks for the notation,lol...I just can hear that in my head and it makes me smile...I posted a snippet(that of course got lost at the bottom of the page) about a week or so back where he actually says it.
                          LC
                          (hmm...what would be good for Daniel to wear to Salsa???)
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            *COUGH* Somebody hollered? And I do have to say most real faerie tales are darker than Disney's versions, and I'd like to think that by now we all know me.
                            Oh go for it Isa...I for one always enjoy your 'dark side',lol...what one tho?
                            LC
                            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              LOL...as always Isa, love the convo between the Daniel and Vala TLIYH...and thanks for the notation,lol...I just can hear that in my head and it makes me smile...I posted a snippet(that of course got lost at the bottom of the page) about a week or so back where he actually says it.
                              LC
                              (hmm...what would be good for Daniel to wear to Salsa???)
                              Hmm indeed. I have to think on that. And I did see the snippet! Sorry if I didn't comment on it, but I enjoyed it much!

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              Oh go for it Isa...I for one always enjoy your 'dark side',lol...what one tho?
                              LC
                              Oh... I have to think on that too! *ponders*
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Back in Daniel and Vala's room...

V: Darling I think I found it! *hands him clothes* Now go get dressed! We can't be too late!

(Daniel emerges)
                                D: This one? Really?

V: Yes, I think you look quite dashing and the perfect counterbalance to my dress.

D: Right... So we're ready?

V: I think so. Lets shimmy.

D: *ponders her legs* You really sure? *smirks*

V: *giggles and ponders something else* Yes, plenty of time for that later! *winks*

off they go....
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X