• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    *giggles* .....

Spoiler:

and why do I have the sudden need to yell out "WE WIN!!!!:

EDIT: LC, I couldn't agree more. Seriously, I'm not keeping up with that story as well as I should , but made myself sit down and read those last two chapters and woah! My jaw dropped in awe and omgdude! This is angsty conflict at levels I can't even fathom. I'm sorry peoples, but after this Chains is a walk in the park. On a sunny day with bunnies and birds chirping.
    Seriously...I read it and I thought okay I surrender...I got no reason to go any further..in two chapters this person has covered EVERYTHING...even the stuff that I'm sure the original writers didn't see.
    I bow down to such brilliance.
    Now, wouldn't that be an interesing conversation to have the writers?...
    Did you guys see when you were putting these two characters together how many levels of conflict/similiarities you were getting?
    LC
    (just one question tho Isa..since when do bunnies chirp?)
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      (just one question tho Isa..since when do bunnies chirp?)
      hee! Trust me in my brain anything is possible.

I'd love that conversation, because I seriously think they didn't. Sure they had the thought to show the similarities between Daniel and Vala, but to the extent, the depthness, that was shown in those chapters, well I'm sorry but I think not. Both coversations were brilliant. The levels that were shown for both Daniel and Vala, well *dies*, and are those all my muses throwing their hats up in defeat... I think they might be. Because, seriously. I think these two chapter might the best in the story thus far.
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        hee! Trust me in my brain anything is possible.

I'd love that conversation, because I seriously think they didn't. Sure they had the thought to show the similarities between Daniel and Vala, but to the extent, the depthness, that was shown in those chapters, well I'm sorry but I think not. Both coversations were brilliant. The levels that were shown for both Daniel and Vala, well *dies*, and are those all my muses throwing their hats up in defeat... I think they might be. Because, seriously. I think these two chapter might the best in the story thus far.
        I think these two chapters might easily be the best, the most completely satisfying arguments I've read.
        The problem I find when I'm considering all their issues is that there are so many different levels that you can't deal with all of them at once. I can be composing dialogue and I find myself hashing over and over again what is the right thing for them to be saying in any given conversation because differences responses from the other will take the conversation in completely different but important directions and then trying to decide what applies best to the current scene...I am amazed this author has managed to interrelate so many important issues to each other.
        And he/she has managed to put Vala across so strongly...even I'm finding my Vala is coming across on the weakish side...at the moment...I've got one chapter in the future where she takes control of a mission so maybe she'll get better.
        It'll be interesting to see how this author resolves all this.
        LC
        (btw Isa..I wouldn't say that having bunnies chirping in your brain is so weird...Canada has commercial at Easter for chocolate eggs that has bunnies clucking like chickens.)
        sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Hello my darling Fruitcakes!

Having a simply fabulous time in Egypt! All nice and hot and stuff. No rain! Postcards are in the post for everyone who asked for one, and I'm off to Cairo in about 4 hours to see the Pyramids and stuff. Will see about digging up a Stargate, or at the very least, finding a Zat in one of the burial chambers! Staff weapons would be fun too!

Hope everything is alright with you guys, missing you all like crazy *pets thread*

*Huggles and cheap Egyptian vodka and very yummy Egyptian cookies for all*
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Canadians!

The following programs:
            SPACE, Monday(tomorrow night) 10pm Eureka...we've seen the caps...'nuff said.

"W" Network: Under the Mistletoe, Sunday Dec.9 2pm; Saturday Dec 15 4pm and Monday Dec 17 9pm.
            LC
            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
              Hello my darling Fruitcakes!

Having a simply fabulous time in Egypt! All nice and hot and stuff. No rain! Postcards are in the post for everyone who asked for one, and I'm off to Cairo in about 4 hours to see the Pyramids and stuff. Will see about digging up a Stargate, or at the very least, finding a Zat in one of the burial chambers! Staff weapons would be fun too!

Hope everything is alright with you guys, missing you all like crazy *pets thread*

*Huggles and cheap Egyptian vodka and very yummy Egyptian cookies for all*
              *blinky* Kath?! *grins and glomps* Hey, darling!! I'm gald you're having a good time, and just remember if you see a giant wheel like structure made of some kind of funky metal, make a note of it! And remember too look for hand devices too!

To LC: I agree on what you said about Vala, I have really enjoyed how they're portraying her strength, character of being, vulnerability and her past in this story. The latter especially, it's looking to be interesting.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                Okay I am officialling not writing anymore...have you guys read the latest chapters of "Libertines and Liberation"?

chap 33: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3794127/...AND_LIBERATION

chap 34:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3794127/...AND_LIBERATION

The author has exposed everything between them in a nutshell...
                Riveting and Brilliant!!!!
                Damn...why can't I do conflict like this????????
                Drives me nuts that I can't.
                LC
                Wow. I mean WOW. It is brilliant I say too.
                'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Afternoon all! What is everyone up to? Aside from reading fics that I'll never get around to

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

It's almost past midnight here and I'm reading fics! How are you Stef? I went to see Across The Universe this afternoon, it's an amazing movie. The best I've seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Afternoon all! What is everyone up to? Aside from reading fics that I'll never get around to

-Stef
                      Hee. Well, I'm not reading fic either Watching "Serenity" instead And yourself?

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                      It's almost past midnight here and I'm reading fics! How are you Stef? I went to see Across The Universe this afternoon, it's an amazing movie. The best I've seen in a long time.
                      oooh! I soo wanna watch that. *puts it on the To Do for the week*
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Stef
                        Hello, Stef!

I for one am writing fics you'll never get around to...
                        _______________________________________________________________________________
                        ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

I read those 2 chapters LC sobs awesome ok pic run pic run

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Doing some capping today, thought I'd drop some off.

Avalon2
                            Spoiler:

-marble

Comment

Hey guys finally have some free time how are we all doing?

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                                Hey guys finally have some free time how are we all doing?
                                I'm doing okay, all in all.

But apparently not many other people have free time...

...my, The Oven is quiet tonight...
                                ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                                X