Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixbeforelunch View Post
    [ newbie ] What's the Lounge? [ /newbie ]

The Lounge. It where the clones are held, complete madness and craziness ensues. I'm actullay pretty new there too, so I'll let Wendy field the finer aspects of it

Also.... MD, don't think I don't see you sneaky sneaky down there!

banner by Stef

Comment

Good morning all... MD, Erin, I see you lurking

Hey Erihn, 'member that fic ya said wasn't in my profile on FF.net? Changin here in a few minutes. After a little fine-tunin, I'm publishin Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by sixbeforelunch View Post
        [ newbie ] What's the Lounge? [ /newbie ]

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        The Lounge. It where the clones are held, complete madness and craziness ensues. I'm actullay pretty new there too, so I'll let Wendy field the finer aspects of it

Also.... MD, don't think I don't see you sneaky sneaky down there!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...D_2867_600.jpg

Good morning Six! I'm Wendy, BTW.

Let's see, the Lounge. Admiral Q O set it up as a place to multi-thunk(posting pics that are so yummy you fall off your chair and thunk yourself of all the characters of SGA and SG-1 not just of a specific person) and a place for our clones to run a muck. If you look at my sig, I have bios for all my clones. That might help explain them a little better.

You are always welcome to PM me if you have other questions.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
          Good morning all... MD, Erin, I see you lurking

Hey Erihn, 'member that fic ya said wasn't in my profile on FF.net? Changin here in a few minutes. After a little fine-tunin, I'm publishin Eternal
          Oh no, I've been caught lurking! But... w00t!! New fic!!

Comment

Hahaha, I am the master Lurker Hunter

New Fic: Eternal!

Comment

Afternoon everyone, how are you all?

Six, love the BSG ref BSG and SG: proving scifi women rule the worlds

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post

Indeed!!
                banner by Stef

Comment

Indeed!!
                  Don't forget Farscape. The girl to guy ratio was high! So high, they had to put BB in Stark's costume for 200 and left out Zhaan and Sikozu...

Sorry about my little $.02. I just really, really loved that show

Comment

Hehe me too, so no worries. And if Aeryn wasn't an example of a great female character, I don't know what is.

Comment

Hehe me too, so no worries. And if Aeryn wasn't an example of a great female character, I don't know what is.
                      My thoughts exactly! She is an incredible example of a strong sci-fi female lead role. And I suppose I like her 'cause her name is Aeryn, too

I'm so glad CB got the Vala role. She's such an amazing actress! ...uh oh, here comes the CB love now.

Comment

Aeryn Sun = Amazing. Wonderful. Kicka$s. The list goes on.

EDIT: Dude, the CB love knows no bounds!! And thus, this calls for CB pic run!

banner by Stef

Comment

yeppers...BB's okay but Aeryn made that show awesome for me (again, I might be biased because of the character's name, but oh well)

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                            Don't forget Farscape. The girl to guy ratio was high! So high, they had to put BB in Stark's costume for 200 and left out Zhaan and Sikozu...

Sorry about my little $.02. I just really, really loved that show
                            Maybe I will continue on with my Farscape marathon today....great idea Erin!!

Morning Kales and Kelly!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Aeryn Sun = Amazing. Wonderful. Kicka$s. The list goes on.

EDIT: Dude, the CB love knows no bounds!! And thus, this calls for CB pic run!

Spoiler:

AWESOME pic run, Isa! Ah, Aeryn. Need to watch me some more Farscape and Season 10 SG!!

Comment

Loved the new fic LittleMissJigsaw! Can't wait for the rest.
                                sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

Working...
                                X