Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    *beams back in* OMG!! I totally am in love with this picture. I love how they are smiling and staring at each other's lips. WOW!
    I know eh!?!?

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Can't find his PB account. Does anyone have the link

Edit:

Found it but it is password protected now. Walter is saving all those goodies for himself.
    Curses! Oh well, we'll just have to bribe him when he shows up

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Because I don't know how or when I should say no to the bunnies and muses. There was a really fun writing meme floating on LJ and well, it's a memem, it enables me to write and get prompts soooo I'm linking it here because well just because some aren't on LJ doesn't mean they shouldn't join the fun. Here it is: Enable/Prompt me - if you dare!!!!
    Sweetheart, why are you doing this to yourself? Have you lost sight of the piles of WIPs and- wait...does this Memem thing apply to other ships too? Such as...oh...say...TIVA!?
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Merry Christmas Milena

OH MY...a NEW Christmas pic!...and so pretty...and look they're staring at each other's mouths...WOW....I like this a lot!
      LC
      (and yes I've read the further explanations as to where this picture came from...I think we need to find something to threaten Walter with so we can force him to divulge any further pieces of eye-candy that he's not sharing.)
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        SPOILERIFIC GOODIES!!! Not here though

At the AoT Promo Pic thread, the lovely Andreas has provided us with YET ANOTHER SCRIPT EXERPT but this one is a lot less....vague, I guess...than the other!!!

Go check it out, it's in the first post of the thread!!!
        OH thanks for that link Milena. Hmmm...that last line of dialogue though sorta screws with a scene I'm just finishing off...no big though I'll just make sure that Daniel finds what he needs to so they know where they have to go find the Ark....so I'm afraid I won't be creating any Daniel - Tomin "circling each other like a couple of dogs fighting over a female" scene.
        LC
        sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

I know eh!?!?

Curses! Oh well, we'll just have to bribe him when he shows up

Sweetheart, why are you doing this to yourself? Have you lost sight of the piles of WIPs and- wait...does this Memem thing apply to other ships too? Such as...oh...say...TIVA!?
          It does indeed. Go forth and prompt!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
            OH MY...a NEW Christmas pic!...and so pretty...and look they're staring at each other's mouths...WOW....I like this a lot!
            LC
            (and yes I've read the further explanations as to where this picture came from...I think we need to find something to threaten Walter with so we can force him to divulge any further pieces of eye-candy that he's not sharing.)
            AND I realized you can finally see where his hand is. Now all we need is the NEXT one where they're actually kissing.
            LC
            (oh dear I seem to have reposted it too...tsk,tsk,tsk.)
            LOL...I am such a dope...apparently I didn't repost...definitely time to go to bed)
            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

OH thanks for that link Milena. Hmmm...that last line of dialogue though sorta screws with a scene I'm just finishing off...no big though I'll just make sure that Daniel finds what he needs to so they know where they have to go find the Ark....so I'm afraid I won't be creating any Daniel - Tomin "circling each other like a couple of dogs fighting over a female" scene.
              LC
              Awww, come on, I'm sure you could fit it in somehow

It does indeed. Go forth and prompt!
              Heeee *skips to Mememememem thing*

AND I realized you can finally see where his hand is. Now all we need is the NEXT one where they're actually kissing.
              LC
              I second that request!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Got to get ready for Tommorrow. Today was Wonko Wednesday. What is Thursday. Listening to Videos now and want to pick out some.
                Thursday is:

There's-Day
                "Ah, middle distance gazing! What wonders do they behold behind those fars-gazing (couldn't resist) orbs?"

Basically it's eye!sex day

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Joyeux Noël. I wonder if this is one I got from Walter. He has the best pics. We'll have to go check his PB account.

Edit: Here is a large pic a got from him.
                  Spoiler:
                  Didn't get that from me. I don't have a ton of promos. (Something I'm working on fixing.)

LC
                  *Scared* I don't have any... Honest.
                  -marble

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
                    Didn't get that from me. I don't have a ton of promos. (Something I'm working on fixing.)

*Scared* I don't have any... Honest.
                    *narrows eyes*

*eyelash fluttering and vacant smile*

Sir, we're performing totally and completely random searches. *innocent face* Please bear with us as we search your person and personal items for any and all signs of hidden pictures We appreciate your cooperation. *automaton smile*

*Jeopardy theme*

Damnit...*pout*...he's clean Then where, oh where, did those promo pics come from????

The answer:
                    Spoiler:

*giggle*

Yeah...okay...I'm maybe just a leeeeeeeetle beet tired...and jittery from the caffeine...*shifty eyes*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

G'night, Fruitcakes!

Keep the Oven warm over night, nothing better than starting off the morning with a quick bake.

So it's Walter who's been hoarding these goodies, is it? *shifty eyes*

Yeah, that promo pic is nice but I find the excessive airbrushing creates a freaky life-size-doll effect Beautiful colours though, very vibrant
                      Yeah,couldn't agree more. I hate those air-brushed photos of her, she looks dreadful, imho.

I'll take the natural look of her any day. No need to touch up, just take quality photos with good light.

LC
                      Hehe...interesting point, LC, I hadn't even thought to look. *GRIN*
                      (oh dear I seem to have reposted it too...tsk,tsk,tsk.)
                      LOL...I am such a dope...apparently I didn't repost...definitely time to go to bed)
                      No worries, I gotcha covered:

Merry Christmas Milena

G'night all!
                      _______________________________________________________________________________
                      ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

G'night Darryl!! ...even though I didn't even know you were on

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

All these xmas pics make me want to buy presents. And boy could I stare at Daniel staring at her all the day. He has such love in his eyes for her. Swoon...

The AOT pics are making me uber excited! Ack! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! But I will.

Just stopped in to say hallo! I'm off to bed. Nicht cakes!
                          sigpic
                          by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
                            Mayhap they got them from me? I have a photobucket album of 377 (mostly) hi-res promo shots.

And an album of Daniel/Vala, Michael/Claudia Unending shots And to be fair I got them from GateWorld originally.

PS I did not make those icons, dreaminganita on LJ did. I just put them there for safe keeping in case my computer ever goes bellyup.
                            Last edited by PirateBijjy; 14 November 2007, 09:11 PM.
                            Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
                            Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
                            Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bijjy, I have been accusing others of harboring these lovelies. I rmember your PB account because you were the one that taught me how to get the larger ones to download into my account.
                              Thanks,
                              Susan

MIlena, you can let Walter out of the interrogation room now. He is innocent.
                              *blinks innocently*

Didn't you read? The search was done hours ago...I don't know anything about any disappearance.

*shifty eyes*

Now if you'll excuse me...I've got some files to shred and tapes to destroy

Bonne nuit, Sont ? se lever tôt pour une conférence téléphonique pour les travaux.

I'll leave with a Video Break:

Célébration vidéo pour le retour de Stef.
                              (A Celebration Video for the return of Stef.)

No Sleep Tonight by Stef.
                              Bonne nuit Susan! Dors bien!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

"Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning!"
                                - Puppet Hammond
                                I really do fail at life because I LOVE that line and am constantly using in RL - must to people WFT faces. For Shame! I do not deserve to frequent the Oven any longer.... *slinks, head lower than low*
                                *giggle* Nahh, we're keeping you Isa, besides, my brother and I use that line on each other all the time.

Damnit...*pout*...he's clean Then where, oh where, did those promo pics come from????

The answer:
                                Spoiler:

*giggle*

Yeah...okay...I'm maybe just a leeeeeeeetle beet tired...and jittery from the caffeine...*shifty eyes*
                                *gigglesnort*
                                Oh geez. That really isn't funny and yet I'm sitting here giggling about it.
                                Spoiler:
                                42!!!

It really is the answer *nodnod*
                                Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X