Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    hee! Oh, hun I'm PMing you like now! I only need a couple of words, a term of endearment, 'captain', and maybe some anger like words, like "d@mn it" or something along those lines...

Um... never mind about the PM, well, right now...

EDIT: I think I ruined our tie It was fun while it lasted....
    Nope, still tied

And ouch...hard ones. Let me flip through my textbook and keep in mind that this is Ancient Greek, I think it might be rare to find "Sweetheart" engraved on a tablet
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Ah, yes, Daniel is quite slow to make a move BUT he's not slow to accept a move. Kira (?), aka the young version of the Destroyer of Worlds?? And what's her face, the princess? And....ummm...all the other ones

Curses! Well you're off the hook because I think you might have as many on-going fics as I do. Who only has a few? Gioia, Erin, Cat, Stef, Bijjy, Toomi, Maeve, ummm who else?

EDIT: I didn't mention Kales there because I think she has a few ongoing right? If not, add her to the list
      First off, I think the young Destroyer of Worlds was Keira (I only mention that cuz I'm ticked off at myself for thinking up a name in my 'Kansas' fic (Kira) that sounds exactly like a character from the show bad Erin.)

Who else has our dear Dr. Jackson hooked up with? Princess!chick in "Need", and there was a cute Neanderthal-transforming chick in "Broca Divide" I think. He liked some married girl in whatever episode it was where he was stranded away from Earth and there was a civil war brewing because of SG-1's involvement. I think that was in Season 8, but nothing really came of it. Sarah Gardner, I guess, who became Osiris. Anise doesn't count, does she?

You know, of all the guest actresses to come on the show and play opposite Daniel I think we should really count ourselves fortunate that we got CB back. She really is the perfect foil for Daniel.

Was there anything else I wanted to say? Oh yeah, I have such trouble keeping storylines straight that I can only focus on one at a time (you all are really lucky you got a PWP outta me. I think I'm having a bit of writer's block with 'Kansas')
      ~Erin

Comment

Curses! Well you're off the hook because I think you might have as many on-going fics as I do. Who only has a few? Gioia, Erin, Cat, Stef, Bijjy, Toomi, Maeve, ummm who else?

EDIT: I didn't mention Kales there because I think she has a few ongoing right? If not, add her to the list
        well, I'm out because I have already two ideas, and trying to make something with them. so yeah, I'm on soemthings, well, even if I've just written like a few hundred words, at least I started. It's the begining. The problem, I'm not a writing machine like you, dear. For me writing in English is soo time consuming which I spend generally hanging out here, without paying any attention to any fic. Shame on me!!!
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Nope, still tied

And ouch...hard ones. Let me flip through my textbook and keep in mind that this is Ancient Greek, I think it might be rare to find "Sweetheart" engraved on a tablet
          See, that what I mean, who wrote "Fcuk these Barbarians..." or "Hey hot pants" Not that I would ever use those in my fic...

Why oh why, did I have to give Vala vernacular...
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
            First off, I think the young Destroyer of Worlds was Keira (I only mention that cuz I'm ticked off at myself for thinking up a name in my 'Kansas' fic (Kira) that sounds exactly like a character from the show bad Erin.)

Who else has our dear Dr. Jackson hooked up with? Princess!chick in "Need", and there was a cute Neanderthal-transforming chick in "Broca Divide" I think. He liked some married girl in whatever episode it was where he was stranded away from Earth and there was a civil war brewing because of SG-1's involvement. I think that was in Season 8, but nothing really came of it. Sarah Gardner, I guess, who became Osiris. Anise doesn't count, does she?

You know, of all the guest actresses to come on the show and play opposite Daniel I think we should really count ourselves fortunate that we got CB back. She really is the perfect foil for Daniel.

Was there anything else I wanted to say? Oh yeah, I have such trouble keeping storylines straight that I can only focus on one at a time (you all are really lucky you got a PWP outta me. I think I'm having a bit of writer's block with 'Kansas')
            ~Erin
            LoL, don't worry, your character is so completely different from Keira that I never even made the connection.

And if you're blocking just a tad, might I volunteer you for beta-duty of a scene? It might get your neurons flowing again

Originally posted by gioia View Post
            well, I'm out because I have already two ideas, and trying to make something with them. so yeah, I'm on soemthings, well, even if I've just written like a few hundred words, at least I started. It's the begining. The problem, I'm not a writing machine like you, dear. For me writing in English is soo time consuming which I spend generally hanging out here, without paying any attention to any fic. Shame on me!!!
            Two?? That's it? Gioia, you can take on at least five more fic ideas

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

He liked some married girl in whatever episode it was where he was stranded away from Earth and there was a civil war brewing because of SG-1's involvement. I think that was in Season 8, but nothing really came of it.
              ~Erin
              Ohh, Icon, me thinks. But I could be wrong.
              That slut totally had hots for Daniel, and Daniel for her, but then he backed down because she was married.

Spoiler:
              At S9 we learned that she was dead at Ori attack in her home planet.
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Comment

I was thinking Season 10 Daniel. And I totally agree, Daniel's said more than once (I think) how bringing the Ori to the Milky Way galaxy was partly his fault but after like, 2 months of finding absolutely no way off the planet (remember the stargate was buried and they were waaaaayyyyyy far from spaceship technology), you still think he wouldn't kind of give-up and say 'screw it'? I definitely think he'd keep himself busy doing what he does best -> digging things up and documenting histories but I think he'd succumb to the peace of daily farming life. Keep in mind that there's molten naquadah over the stargate acting like an iris (so he can't dig that out )
                Well, if you're thinking Season 10 Daniel, then the spaceship technology is around, so depending on how far away the planet is, they should be able to find him and pick him up, relatively quickly. I guess...theoretically...you know, if I knew anything about how the technology in Stargate works. I really just gloss over that stuff. (I'm so lazy )

~Erin

Comment

LoL, don't worry, your character is so completely different from Keira that I never even made the connection.

And if you're blocking just a tad, might I volunteer you for beta-duty of a scene? It might get your neurons flowing again
                  Oh, you can't fool me, Milena, you just want a sneak peak at the next chapter. Well, I suppose if you're all caught up I could send it along. Always good to have an extra set of eyes. I just didn't want to bother you if you had too much schoolwork and whatnot.

Ohh, Icon, me thinks. But I could be wrong.
                  That slut totally had hots for Daniel, and Daniel for her, but then he backed down because she was married.

Spoiler:
                  At S9 we learned that she was dead at Ori attack in her home planet.
                  Right, right, right. Icon!! Yeah, he totally had the hots for her. Was that before or after PU? *runs halfway to check episode list, then turns around cuz she's lazy*

~Erin

Comment

Two?? That's it? Gioia, you can take on at least five more fic ideas
                    Erin, I agree with Milena. Your Kira has no connection with that Kira. I've never thought of her while I was reading your fic.

Milena, tesoro, I've dozens of ideas but only two of them are going to be something, I hope
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

Oh, you can't fool me, Milena, you just want a sneak peak at the next chapter. Well, I suppose if you're all caught up I could send it along. Always good to have an extra set of eyes. I just didn't want to bother you if you had too much schoolwork and whatnot.

Right, right, right. Icon!! Yeah, he totally had the hots for her. Was that before or after PU? *runs halfway to check episode list, then turns around cuz she's lazy*

~Erin
                      I checked. It was WAY before PU, cuz ya know after there was only on alien woman he had the hots for
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Well, if you're thinking Season 10 Daniel, then the spaceship technology is around, so depending on how far away the planet is, they should be able to find him and pick him up, relatively quickly. I guess...theoretically...you know, if I knew anything about how the technology in Stargate works. I really just gloss over that stuff. (I'm so lazy )

~Erin
                        Ooooooooh snap-crackle (no, not Pop, he's so miskeen )! That's right...I was thinking Season 10 on the planet but Season 3 everywhere else Oops

LoL, nope, procrastinating that...which isn't so good cuz I have a mid-term on Wednesday...haven't done any of the reading for that yet

And absolutely, send it on over ^_^ I actually added a bit to my fic if you've got time to check it over. I like it but I think I'm going overboard

Milena, tesoro, I've dozens of ideas but only two of them are going to be something, I hope
                        Well now you've intrigued me, you're off the hook! But you'd better be writing those ideas up now!

I checked. It was WAY before PU, cuz ya know after there was only on alien woman he had the hots for
                        *high five*

Totally!

He's a one-alien man

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Whew! *lets out breath she was holding* Now, was there any guest chippy after PU that Daniel felt a liking for? *this time does run to episode summary guide* Be back in a sec, ladies.

~Erin

PS: emailed you Milena, and you can send over your stuff too. I love sneak-peaks!

Comment

Snap, I think there was a Russian chick he was flirting with in "Full Alert" two episodes after PU.

But I didn't see anything else in the way of guest actresses. Anybody else have a tally of who Daniel has hooked up with/had a liking for/flirted with throughout the years?

~Erin

Comment

I know Maeve had a running total of how many times he'd died or near enough at one point

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                I know Maeve had a running total of how many times he'd died or near enough at one point
                                Kales! quick *glomp*!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X