• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-daniel
    awww you got a new sig ronja.. i so love the speach of daniel there
    Thanks hon! (((hugs)))

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      And let's not forget that Vala really cares for Tomin.

A.
      and lets also not forget that TOMIN SERVES THE ORI!
      you know Vala is AntiOri all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gal-in-Black
        and lets also not forget that TOMIN SERVES THE ORI!
        you know Vala is AntiOri all the way.
        Ooh, I see drama. I see heartbreak and conflict.

Bring on S10!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          Ooh, I see drama. I see heartbreak and conflict.

Bring on S10!

A.

Oh yeah... I see death? well I hope so... for Tomin anyway

Comment

I happen to be a big supporter of the Daniel/Vala relationship. They got that whole love hate relationship thing going on and I want to see it continue into the next season.

Comment

I see death, too, and hopefully it's Tomin. I looked on IMBD and the actor Tim Guinee
              Spoiler:
              is filming a movie called Broken English so maybe that means he's history on Stargate. I feel really bad for saying that, but Vala and Daniel are perfect for each other! Maybe he bites the dust in Counterstrike? Hard to tell as Vala says she's married later on at Cam's high school reunion.
              July, July, waiting for July...

Comment

Originally posted by Gategal36
                I see death, too, and hopefully it's Tomin. I looked on IMBD and the actor Tim Guinee
                Spoiler:
                is filming a movie called Broken English so maybe that means he's history on Stargate. I feel really bad for saying that, but Vala and Daniel are perfect for each other! Maybe he bites the dust in Counterstrike? Hard to tell as Vala says she's married later on at Cam's high school reunion.
                ohhh interessting...

Spoiler:
                cam's high school reunion? coooool....whens that? (episode)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                  ohhh interessting...

Spoiler:
                  cam's high school reunion? coooool....whens that? (episode)
                  It's
                  Spoiler:

A.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    WHOA! WHOA!

Spoiler:
                    Married?! I thought she was just his date! Oh, the Farscapers are gonna love this...

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                      WHOA! WHOA!

Spoiler:
                      Married?! I thought she was just his date! Oh, the Farscapers are gonna love this...
                      Spoiler:
                      I think she means married to Tomin. Or she's joking.

A.

Comment

whoaaa. just read this..

Spoiler:
                        in the spoilers of season 10's Bounty: "Daniel, meanwhile, is working diligently at the Museum of Antiquities."
                        explanation please? lol.. what is danny doing in a museum.. another mystery to be solved in s10 lol

Comment

Uh huh I agree but...
                          Spoiler:
                          hahah made you look. Honestly felt left out wanted to post something so uh Danny/Vala ship yayay!

here's to Season 10 hopeful

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Oh God, definitely married to Tomin! Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

I'm not really that familiar with Season 7,
                              Spoiler:
                              but the Museum of Antiquities at least appeared during the episode of Homecoming: Informed that Anubis' soldiers are ransacking the museum of antiquities, Carter realizes that Anubis is searching for a Goa'uld information crystal that might contain records of the experiments conducted on Naquadria by the original system lord who once occupied the planet. She, Teal'c and Dreylock go to the warehouse where the Kelownans have stored their Goa'uld artifacts. There they find the crystal but are overtaken by Anubis' elite Jaffa guards. Just then, Daniel and Jonas ring into the room - one of the artifacts stored in the warehouse is a Goa'uld ring platform. A firefight ensues, and the Jaffa are defeated.

I don't know if that helps. Anybody know more about the Museum in the Homecoming episode?

Comment

I'm not really that familiar with Season 7,
                                Spoiler:
                                but the Museum of Antiquities at least appeared during the episode of Homecoming: Informed that Anubis' soldiers are ransacking the museum of antiquities, Carter realizes that Anubis is searching for a Goa'uld information crystal that might contain records of the experiments conducted on Naquadria by the original system lord who once occupied the planet. She, Teal'c and Dreylock go to the warehouse where the Kelownans have stored their Goa'uld artifacts. There they find the crystal but are overtaken by Anubis' elite Jaffa guards. Just then, Daniel and Jonas ring into the room - one of the artifacts stored in the warehouse is a Goa'uld ring platform. A firefight ensues, and the Jaffa are defeated.

I don't know if that helps. Anybody know more about the Museum in the Homecoming episode?
                                Spoiler:
                                ahh yes i remember that.. you think they mean this museum? hm... we didn't see much of it. just the part that you said.

Comment

Working...
                                X