Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Yeah I mean come on... Ben/Claudia... what is this? Farscape?
    It's not Farscape, it's Vala and Cam

A little to air brushed maybe but yeah... Amanda, Ben and Mike looks the best Chis looks a little to plastic to me ....
    maybe! but she is still beautiful IMO

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      It's not Farscape, it's Vala and Cam
      Oh shush with you

@ Silver LOL yeah maybe

Comment

Oh shush with you

@ Silver LOL yeah maybe
        Maybe they had the same photographer and he just got confused...
        No. it's you who got confused *laughing with low voice...heheheh*

Comment

you haven't seen the rest? here?
          no haven't seen them! thanks for the link *squeeee* that screams for a new sig

waaait... is ist just me or have daniel's glasses changed.. they look totally different then the ones he had till now. *looks closer* no, that are definitely other glasses.. i think i like the round ones better. hmm...
          Last edited by sg-daniel; 13 June 2006, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Be silent! I am not confused, in the slightest. I know fine well the difference between Fargate and Starscape...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
              no haven't seen them! thanks for the link *squeeee* that screams for a new sig

waaait... is ist just me or have daniel's glasses changed.. they look totally different then the ones he had till now. *looks closer* no, that are definitely other glasses.. i think i like the round ones better. hmm...
              Ah you didn't visit the Pond yesterday?? (well no cos then u would have seen the pics lol) Lets just say there are those who likes and don't like them

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                No. it's you who got confused *laughing with low voice...heheheh*
                you quoted me without actually saying anything

Comment

Ah you didn't visit the Pond yesterday?? (well no cos then u would have seen the pics lol) Lets just say there are those who likes and don't like them
                  i did, but must have been after i logged off. going to read that part
                  what person are you? like it or don't like it?
                  i say, on the promos (they are promos right?!) its something i need to get used too. well i didn't like the beard at first too but now i like him

Comment

A little to air brushed maybe but yeah... Amanda, Ben and Mike looks the best Chis looks a little to plastic to me ....
                    yeah he looks like a grown plastic doll maybe like a ken doll lol.....and he is all dazed and looks stoned. It is as though they were photoshopping and pulled his skin the wrong way lol.

But Mike looks hot mmmmm

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                      yeah he looks like a grown plastic doll maybe like a ken doll lol.....and he is all dazed and looks stoned. It is as though they were photoshopping and pulled his skin the wrong way lol.

And one day you suddenly realise that the dimple on your chin used to be your navel.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

And one day you suddenly realise that the dimple on your chin used to be your navel.

A.
                        that'd be some serious photoshopping When I made an icon of Jack once I was still learning how to smooth out the pixels and I erased his entire ear and didn't notice for quite some time lol.....poor guys hahah!

wow OT and yet not at the same time......

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

I don't like the pics. They all look too much like models/actors at a photo shoot having head shots done. No one's skin is that perfect. C'mon.

How come they're not in uniform? Promo pics from previous seasons have them in uniform. Why have they decided to put the MS and BB in outfits like they're off on a weekend trip to a ski lodge?

Also, there's no Michael and Claudia pics.

I want my heroes back and suited up in uniform.

Comment

you know how the Vala-dictorians kept sending letters to the people telling them to bring back Vala. maybe we should tell them what we think of there pictures. what do you think?
                            Im also tempted to start complaining about all of the Vala Cam sparkage...ugh...THIS IS STARGATE NOT FARSCAPE!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree completely! Been gone for a few days; come back and find photos with a most objectionable emphasis on Vala and Cam. Farscape was great, but it's over. I'm really disappointed that the producers seem to want to tone down the romantic tension between Vala and Daniel. Not that I want them to jump the shark and pull a David and Maddie, but it's their whole Tracy/Hepburn routine that put new life into a long-running series. I also think Claudia and Ben would want the opportunity to continue to distant themselves from their Farscape characters, and a romance between Vala and Cam (perish the thought) would only limit them as actors and perpetuate typecasting. Okay, rant over. Please let it be July already!!!

Comment

What?! "Tone down" stupid people! Don't they realise that was one of the best things in season nine! Stupid, stupid producers.

(Sorry if that's a little ranty, haven't slept all night. Maybe be slightly skerwiffy. Don't care if that's not a word, it is now. Maybe that's what the producers are, yes, skerwiffy gits, I like that.)

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Working...
                                X