Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a quote for Kelly who has stepped out

Daniel: She's a mother, close enough

Though I have a bit of a grumble about that line...I love the sweet look on his face
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      LoL

Nope, thunder was stolen, you just can't give that back *tear* ...unless you're Zeus...interesting...I need to ponder this more
      Hrmph! I think you're just milking this now...

And I do have an LJ, it's a very hoppin' place...if you consider once-a-month posting to be 'hoppin''

Oh wait! Are you saying you did that table from html code? Did you not see the "Make a table" button in the LJ textbox? If it works here though I'd totally love that!!
      didn't see it, no...but it doesn't matter, I'm a geek - it was easier and faster for me to do raw HTML.

Won't work here. The board doesn't accept HTML tags, already tried.

I'll email you the table in HTML, it's no problem.
      _______________________________________________________________________________
      ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Mileeeeenaaaaa....how is that vid song selection going? And why haven't you signed up for The Holiday Fruitcake Exchange????? Hmmm??????

Oh, and damn you, looks like I will be going to bed soon....no late night for me tonight (your influence?).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

23. When you see bit part actors on other shows and say, "I know him. He played.....in an episode of SG1."
          ...I just had the urge to inform my mom that the daughter on Bones is the cool "avenge my father's death" Genii girl who fought with Teyla in The Storm from Stargate Atlantis

So sad...I know

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
            Milena,

I wonder if you have been to check on The Hair. Was looking for when I could do all my games (not till after midnight) and I think that there is something unusual about The Hair. (Strange begets Strange)

I Think that
            We got Trouble
            right here in Colorado Springs.
            With a capital T
            and that doesn't rhymes with H
            and that stands for HAIR.
            He He. I LOVE that musical

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,000 POSTS!!!. And to think, probably only 90% of that is in this thread

EDIT: Checked out the hair thread....Something is rotten in the forum of Gateworld.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Milena,

I wonder if you have been to check on The Hair. Was looking for when I could do all my games (not till after midnight) and I think that there is something unusual about The Hair. (Strange begets Strange)

I Think that
              We got Trouble
              With a capital T
              Hmm? I've been monitoring. Obviously they got freaked out by our momentous uprising and have gotten desperate and rallied more voters. It's okay, it's just a momentary setback. Is that what you meant or something else?

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post

didn't see it, no...but it doesn't matter, I'm a geek - it was easier and faster for me to do raw HTML.

Won't work here. The board doesn't accept HTML tags, already tried.

I'll email you the table in HTML, it's no problem.
              Moooo...oh wait, no...I'm milking, right

I just got your email, I thought I was opening a virus with all the letters and slashes and dashes I can't believe this was easier for you than clicking on the pre-made table icon Thanks though! I'll...try to figure it out

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Mileeeeenaaaaa....how is that vid song selection going? And why haven't you signed up for The Holiday Fruitcake Exchange????? Hmmm??????

Oh, and damn you, looks like I will be going to bed soon....no late night for me tonight (your influence?).
              Whyyyy am I being blamed for your newfound nocturnal-sleeping habits? Just because I've been pathetically tired for over a week and sleeping before midnight? ...this twin thing is getting freaky

And I haven't registered yet for the same reason I haven't read anyone's fics ...that and when I went my internet sucked, I closed it and then I forgot about it Going

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Congratulations on 1000 posts Susan!!!

EDIT: Checked out the hair thread....Something is rotten in the forum of Gateworld.
                Are you guys talking about how there are a few newbies posting there? I thought it was a bit weird (that it might be regulars just creating new accounts and voting a bunch of times) but I introduced Jenn to the Hair Game first so her first posts were there...oh EXPLETIVE...aaaaaaaaargh if that's what they're doing it's all my fault isn't it? They would have seen Jenn's low post count and would have assumed that we created clone-accounts right? EXPLETIVE

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Miskeena
                  Qu'est-ce que c'est ? Language?

H for .........okay I can only think of one not-so-pg word so I'm gonna think about it and get back to you
                  *gigglesnort*

Daniel: She's a mother, close enough

Though I have a bit of a grumble about that line...I love the sweet look on his face
                  Counterstrike

... blanking give me a minute

Milena,

I Think that
                  We got Trouble
                  With a capital T

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
                  Milena? Milk something? You must be crazy!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Yeah, but it's one thing to see new faces, low-posters here and there....but it's another to see them back-to-back. And the sad thing is, some of them look like they're voting for Vala....I don't want people to think we're cheating! If they are new posters, GREAT! If not, I hope whoever's behind them stops doing it....on BOTH sides (because I saw the Shep new voters pop up first...and these things escalate when people try to counteract those possible clones with their own clones).

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      Qu'est-ce que c'est ? Language?
                      Miskeena = girl who should be pitied in an 'awww' way (Arabic)

Counterstrike

... blanking give me a minute
                      Yep And okay

Milena? Milk something? You must be crazy!
                      I knoooooooow eh? My pristine reputation is getting tarnished!! Slander!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Yeah, but it's one thing to see new faces, low-posters here and there....but it's another to see them back-to-back. And the sad thing is, some of them look like they're voting for Vala....I don't want people to think we're cheating! If they are new posters, GREAT! If not, I hope whoever's behind them stops doing it.

-Stef
                        Well I just did a "Find all posts" for one of the low post-count users voting for Shep and she/he sounds legit I don't like being suspicious...or rather, I don't like voicing my suspicions But my research proves that at least one person is quite valid so I'm happy

What letter are we at? I?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Miskeena = girl who should be pitied in an 'awww' way (Arabic)
                          Part of me thinks I should feel insulted, but the other part is well it sounds cute.... That's the part that's winning.

Yep And okay
                          Daniel: Have I ever let you down?

I knoooooooow eh? My pristine reputation is getting tarnished!! Slander!!!
                          What was he thinking?

EDIT: Yep I
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Part of me thinks I should feel insulted, but the other part is well it sounds cute.... That's the part that's winning.
                            Yeah, it's more of a cute term expressing "aww, poor baby" kind of sentiments

Daniel: Have I ever let you down?
                            The Shroud to Jack... he gets a look and responds "When it really mattered!"

What was he thinking?

EDIT: Yep I
                            *sigh* Who knows?

And I did H so it's someone else's turn for I...and not just because I can't think of one

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Bionic Woman is real good tonight...

Oh and Milena, on the subject of Bones... I'm guessing you're a B/B shipper?

Comment

Ugh....I knew I shouldn't have drank that V8 Fusion juice with that hot Italian sausage....(channels The Todd: I got your hot Italian sausage right here!)

Anyway, think I'm going to finally head off to bed Yay, we now have 10 people participating in The Holiday Fruitcake Exchange!! I expect there to be 20 when I wake up!! Remember, you don't need to have an LJ to participate!

(Toomi, I got your info, but hid it so that nobody else would be able to see it but me--hopefully!)

Night! (and it really is nighttime....CRAZY!)

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X