X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Tell me about it!
    Spoiler:

I mean it's like the writer are begging for us too slash them in fic.. Plus Mo as an undercover professor is just too awesome! That hug was soo cute! And the look they shared over Molly's shoulder (see first statement).
    Oh, they're totally writing it that way, I mean...
    Spoiler:
    ...I felt like any minute Matt was going to say "think of our daughter!" (he did come close to it though...). Who knew that MoMa would be Heroes' first super-couple!? Forget the incestuous Petrelli's, MoMa is the ship to sail on this show!! Okay...no...I can't forget the Petrelli's. They're like my hot, bushy-bearded, mutant babies. But what was up with Peter? He was going all Sylar there for a minute (and I was loving it!). But why couldn't he have just beaten the cr*p out whatshisname and taken that box?

Going. Now.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Guys we got 23,000 posts!!!!

BTW Isa that's an expensive whore - I mean companion lol
      Quality baby!
      banner by Stef

Comment

EDIT: Cat! *hugs* Btw I'm loving your Firefly/Serenity banner like a two dollar whore! though missing the craziest Tam, but awesome and NF expression! LOL!
        I'm still not sure I know what that means...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Oh, they're totally writing it that way, I mean...
          Spoiler:
          ...I felt like any minute Matt was going to say "think of our daughter!" (he did come close to it though...). Who knew that MoMa would be Heroes' first super-couple!? Forget the incestuous Petrelli's, MoMa is the ship to sail on this show!! Okay...no...I can't forget the Petrelli's. They're like my hot, bushy-bearded, mutant babies. But what was up with Peter? He was going all Sylar there for a minute (and I was loving it!). But why couldn't he have just beaten the cr*p out whatshisname and taken that box?

Going. Now.

-Stef
          Stef, you know better than to start me on Heroes!!!

Spoiler:

I know, right? Any minute Matt's going start yelling "think of our daughter!" and Mo will reply, "I am thinking of our daughter, why do think I'm doing this? I'm trying to protect our family!"..... M&M - they gave us a ship and slash one at that.

They're like my hot, bushy-bearded, mutant babies. Lovely.

Dude, I think Petey's power are overloading on him, like Sylar in a way, the more powers he has and the stronger they get, the more they might start to affect him in adverse way. Power over dose. But I love dark!Peter too. I soo knew he wouldn't open the box yet. And man they are so setting up future bad ass Peter - LOVES it!!!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            I'm still not sure I know what that means...

-Stef
            No body knows what it means, but it's provocative....
            banner by Stef

Comment

Oh God you guys are talking Heroes *sobs* I'm spoilering myself but I can't help it Sounds WAY Cool.

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

No body knows what it means, but it's provocative....
                Are you quoting Blades of Glory now?

-Stef

Comment

Oh God you guys are talking Heroes *sobs* I'm spoilering myself but I can't help it Sounds WAY Cool.
                  Yeah, it is. You're totally missing out You know, they have the episode up on NBC.com...that's where I watched it.

-Stef

Comment

What number is it? Cause don't want to spoil myself horribly.

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

It's the second episode of the second season.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

that's cool then, it plays here tomorrow night anyway..though I may not be home for it...again! Stupid band geekness!
                        Watching those Heroes youtube things from yesterday Isa....freaking hysterical.

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

that's cool then, it plays here tomorrow night anyway..though I may not be home for it...again! Stupid band geekness!
                          Watching those Heroes youtube things from yesterday Isa....freaking hysterical.
                          I know, right! This cast is just ridiculously cool.

EDIT: Okay, who thinks it's time for fic spam?
                          banner by Stef

Comment

True and there were quite a few Milo Moments so I was happy, love the little one with him and Hayden really cute.

I'm always up for fics

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

"Pelligrino." --- Awesome. And Greg Gunbrug and Kirsten Bell were just
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Oh God yeah, was it suppose to balck out after he says that?

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X