• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Oh, I wanna play ... Lets see...
    1. Angry Ascended Daniel?
    2. Sad Ascended Daniel?
    4. Daniel -- Legacy (Kales answered this one)
    5. DV PU
    6. Vala Unending
    7. DV Unending
    10. PU kiss -- He's sucking her air!
    13. Vala bumping Sam or Teal'c hip!

You got 5,6,7,10 and 13 (I was thinking of Teal'c in BH's basketball game)right

#1 isn't close, sorry
    #2 is close but think of the symbolism...losing his wings?
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay, I'm calling it a night/day/whatever I have packing to do! I'll see you Fruitcakes on Saturday night.

Thanks to Isa and gioia for looking this over for me - I'm sorry that I couldn't fit in all your suggestions, gioia

My Angsty August calendar month thing, tags for size:
      Spoiler:

Hope you guys like it! If not, I can change things

See you on Saturday,

kay x

Comment

Quick question. In preperation for making my wall *eek* I wanna know what you guys think are the best DV snark/banter moments? This is mainly so I can hopefullly include as many of them as possible.

So far I got:
        - "Let's make babies" Avalon
        - the jailhouse moments on Quetesh's planet. TPTB
        - "Do you honestly think I skimp out on the naquahdah, and pocketed the different?" CoT
        - "See, he likes me" CoT
        - Their face off in Beachhead.
        - The flashblack in Dominion when explaining the Clava Thesuarus Infinatum

More please?

*waves* to Nat, Bijjy, Vale and the guests
        These are all really good, Isa, and I think someone suggested the part in PP when they both go for the pedastal thingy. I think that would be a good pic, even though there's not much banter, it's still funny.

I had other things to say, but I forgot, I'll think of them later.

~Erin

Oh, I remember! Great idea, Kay and Isa, about the constructive crit comm. I'm gonna go check it out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          Okay, I'm calling it a night/day/whatever I have packing to do! I'll see you Fruitcakes on Saturday night.

Thanks to Isa and gioia for looking this over for me - I'm sorry that I couldn't fit in all your suggestions, gioia

Spoiler:

See you on Saturday,

kay x
          May I just say WOW! Mine is not gonna be near as good. Great job, Kay!!

Comment

Spoiler:

See you on Saturday,

kay x
            Holy Hannah Kales I love it!!!!!!

so much prettiness...*drool*
            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Spoiler:

See you on Saturday,

kay x

Great job Kay!! I love the pictures, I'm not sure I like the sideways writing but that's just me

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I just had a disturbing thought about the H/H Best hair game. It's not just Shep fans vs. Vala fans anymore. You've probably got SGA fans vs. SG1 fans. And I believe, on the net anyway, Vala fans are in the minority even among SG1 fans. So you'll get Sam, Jack, and early-Daniel fans voting for Shep just cuz it's against Vala.

Now, I've subscribed to the game, and I try to remember to play every day, and I don't wanna be a downer, but it's just that I don't think it's a very telling game. I like first to 50 games much more, like our Favorite D/V moments game. There doesn't seem to be any negativity in that kind of game.

Anyway, that's just mho. Wanted to put my 2 cents in.

~Erin

Comment

For anyone who was curious...so basically just me

1. ---> This is Daniel from Season 9

2. ---> This is Daniel unascending, I think the episode is called "Fallen"?

3. ---> Avalon 1 people!! Let's make babies?

4. ---> Machello's bugs making Daniel crazy

5. ---> DV in PU

6. ---> Vala in Unending

7. ---> DV sleeping in Unending

8. ---> Vala's attitude in Avalon 1

9. (in my mind anyway) ---> How Vala gets the flower in her hair in MM

10. (watch till the end to differentiate) ---> PU kiss

11. ---> Unending kiss, sorta

12. ---> MM hug...couldn't find a better 2-person hug smiley

13. ---> BH basketball hip-bumb with Teal'c

Sorry for the long, pointless posts I'm trying to distract myself from...disturbing events

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                    I just had a disturbing thought about the H/H Best hair game. It's not just Shep fans vs. Vala fans anymore. You've probably got SGA fans vs. SG1 fans. And I believe, on the net anyway, Vala fans are in the minority even among SG1 fans. So you'll get Sam, Jack, and early-Daniel fans voting for Shep just cuz it's against Vala.

Now, I've subscribed to the game, and I try to remember to play every day, and I don't wanna be a downer, but it's just that I don't think it's a very telling game. I like first to 50 games much more, like our Favorite D/V moments game. There doesn't seem to be any negativity in that kind of game.

Anyway, that's just mho. Wanted to put my 2 cents in.

~Erin
                    Erin sweetie, did you miss my pep-talk post?

C'mon!! We got to THIRTY today!! Tomorrow, if we all vote again, we'll get to 32 and then 34 and so forth and so on and we'll make progress like we did today!!! We just need ONE more person voting per day than the other team!! That's totally do-able and we're gonna kick BUTT!!!!

Strength in numbers Fruitcakes!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Djay you beautiful Fruitcake you!!!

Djay got us to THIRTY ONE!!!

See? See?? We're gonna make it!!!

EDIT: And for those who like statistics to back up blind faith So far today, 14 votes for Vala and 11 for Shep!! So if we continue on this trend, eventually we'll win! But everyone needs to pitch in, we need to band together! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest so that you don't forget!!
                      Last edited by Milena_D; 04 October 2007, 03:31 PM.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Spoiler:

See you on Saturday,

kay x
                        That's just perfect, Kay. I lOVE it. Especially love how you managed to use so many images and I love the close up of Vala's eyes. Thank you for helping out.
                        (Ok, I'm gonna go redo my team one now)

Djay
                        He's her Lobster!
                        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                          Djay you beautiful Fruitcake you!!!

Djay got us to THIRTY ONE!!!

See? See?? We're gonna make it!!!

EDIT: And for those who like statistics to back up blind faith So far today, 14 votes for Vala and 11 for Shep!! So if we continue on this trend, eventually we'll win! But everyone needs to pitch in, we need to band together! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest so that you don't forget!!
                          You're welcome. Love the smilies by the way.
                          (Someone been drinking too much coffee today?!)

Djay
                          He's her Lobster!
                          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Hullo, Cakes, yes that is how lazy I'm being I was curious as to who would want to beta/look over an Unending oneshot for me. It's for The Scene, done in Vala's pov. This is one of the things that has been sitting on my hardrive, which Milena has been asking to be freed.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Hullo, Cakes, yes that is how lazy I'm being I was curious as to who would want to beta/look over an Unending oneshot for me. It's for The Scene, done in Vala's pov. This is one of the things that has been sitting on my hardrive, which Milena has been asking to be freed.
                              Sent you a pm.

~Erin

Comment

PM'ed you back and sent you an email. Thanks!

EDIT: As thread killer, I apologize. *bows head in shame* *calls out to all Cakes* *only hears echo*
                                Last edited by isabelqc; 04 October 2007, 04:24 PM.
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X