Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    Just voted but sometimes I don't really understand people. I mean how someone could think that Sheppard's hair is more stilly than Vala's? It's not that Shep's hair bad or anything but come ooooonnnnnnn!!!
    It just buffles me!! totally don't get it.

Thank you thank you!!

And thank you also to Susan and Erika for voting!! Only THREE more and we're in the thirties!!! Come on Fruitcakes!!

Let's go like this to the contest -->
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Thank you thank you!!

And thank you also to Susan and Erika for voting!! Only THREE more and we're in the thirties!!! Come on Fruitcakes!!

Let's go like this to the contest -->
      Dear, I don't really want to rain on paradise but why is it important get Vala on thirties back? The result of this game is clear, we already lost it because people can't manage to vote honestly and can't manage to get over their Vala unlike(hate?). I think it's kinda sad, seeing her there suffering from that kind of stupidity. I say go there and and vote for Shep(of course with a sidenote) and finish her suffering from that stupid game.
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Dear, I don't really want to rain on paradise but why is it important get Vala on thirties back? The result of this game is clear, we already lost it because people can't manage to vote honestly and can't manage to get over their Vala unlike(hate?). I think it's kinda sad, seeing her there suffering from that kind of stupidity. I say go there and and vote for Shep(of course with a sidenote) and finish her suffering from that stupid game.
        Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Gioia, You are my new Best Friend. I love a women with attitude that isn't afraid to tell the truth. The Vala hate, and cheating. The truth is so strange. I usually stay away from the games because I turn into a mean B and start playing with them. When people think things are really important that gives you a chance to mess with their minds. Yes, I am an awlful person. But better them then my own family. Love you, remember the honest will be beaten down for their opionions. Stand strong.

Milena, love you too. Remember, I went and showed my support by voting.

Nuh uh!!!

I've been checking and nobody's been cheating that I can tell! It's just that Shep has a larger fan base than Vala. It all comes down to how many people vote in one day like with the Ponytail vs. Long straight hair contest! We just need ONE more person than the daily Shep-voters have and eventually Vala will win!!!

It's just that all the Shep-lovers are voting but so few Vala-lovers are There's only like 5-6 of us on any given day but like 10 Sheppers so come on guys!! Fight Fight Fight!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I would help out, but I decided not to play any of them anymore- there were too many to keep up with! I had fun with the H&H games for a while, but I usually don't play them now.

Comment

Ha I just posted my 300th post on the H&H Hairdoos. and i was trying to save it for the Oven too oh well. I can't believe how fast that last hundred went!

Anyway, all you artistic Fruitcakes how are the collages coming? I'm so excited to see how it turns out!
            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              I would help out, but I decided not to play any of them anymore- there were too many to keep up with! I had fun with the H&H games for a while, but I usually don't play them now.
              I understand...but this is a revolution!!! We'll convince you eventually

O.K. Milena, You are now my Best Friend. Sorry gioia but Milena has a great point. Let's all ban together and HELL, we will win this fight, or at least show people that Vala lovers are here at GW and we support each other. Hope you forgive me gioia. I'll go read some more of your fics and then you can be my best friend again.

Edit: I want little dancing smilies. Where do you get them. You will tell your best friend won't you?
              THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!

The smilies are from www.pic4ever.com!!

Originally posted by natalia View Post
              Ha I just posted my 300th post on the H&H Hairdoos. and i was trying to save it for the Oven too oh well. I can't believe how fast that last hundred went!

Anyway, all you artistic Fruitcakes how are the collages coming? I'm so excited to see how it turns out!
              CONGRATS NAT!!!

And don't worry about the big 300 not being on this thread, it was for a great cause!!

Kisses for you and kisses for marbleC, you guys have gotten us to 29!!! ONE more and we're in the thirties!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Well, if you only need one vote, I guess it couldn't hurt...

Comment

I only did it this once, you hear me? This one game I will not be sucked in again.

Haha, psychic powers. I am also going for a shower

Be right back, fruitcakes

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                    Well, if you only need one vote, I guess it couldn't hurt...
                    YAY!! YAY!!

I am off to take a shower and then guess what popped into my mind. "Shower", I will never be able to think that word again without thinking about the "steamy" fic of gioia. How will I ever bathe again without visions of extra curricular activites between Daniel and Vala? Darn you gioia.

Here is the link for any other people that want to be burdened with the same torment. Boredom Factor

Hurray Kales. I wish I had dancing smilies to celebrate you coming over to the dark side with the rest of us crusaders of beautiful hair.

Edit:
                    It's right over here Susan www.pic4ever.com, just copy into your PB

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ohh, my multiple quote button doesn't work. Have no idea, so I've to go with old way.

Susan, don't worry, I still like quite a lot
                      Hope that I am still your BF too beside Milena.

Milena, um, you have a good point. Maybe I shouldn't have talked before knowing exactly what things going on, but the huge difference(?) between Vala and Shep made me think of cheating. I guess it wasn't then, so I'm sorry of accusing people without knowing much

But again I can't really say that I still understand that logic too. It's a hair game. Not a character. Why fan of Shep must feel obligated to vote Shep because of it. We vote for hair, not for character. I voted not because I like Vala, I voted because I like her hair. If there was something with better hair against her, I wouldn't have voted for her. I dunno, that makes me a bad fan? I don't think so.

I mean if it was Sam, maybe I should have understood it, they might find the shortish hair more stylish but Shep and Vala. No way, imo. But I have to say here that they must have seperated women adn men from the start on this game, I think.

And of course, people can vote whatever reason they have and it's not up to me to judge it, but I found it just interesting.

Geez, now I'm ranting about about games too.

I am off to take a shower and then guess what popped into my mind. "Shower", I will never be able to think that word again without thinking about the "steamy" fic of gioia. How will I ever bathe again without visions of extra curricular activites between Daniel and Vala? Darn you gioia.

Here is the link for any other people that want to be burdened with the same torment. Boredom Factor
                      Aww, :blushes:
                      Don't know what to say!!
                      Thank you for rec.

Milena, got the email. Thanks
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Comment

Go KALES!!! We're in the 30's!!

Susan, don't worry, I still like quite a lot
                        Hope that I am still your BF too beside Milena.

Milena, um, you have a good point. Maybe I shouldn't have talked before knowing exactly what things going on, but the huge difference(?) between Vala and Shep made me think of cheating. I guess it wasn't then, so I'm sorry of accusing people without knowing much

But again I can't really say that I still understand that logic too. It's a hair game. Not a character. Why fan of Shep must feel obligated to vote Shep because of it. We vote for hair, not for character. I voted not because I like Vala, I voted because I like her hair. If there was something with better hair against her, I wouldn't have voted for her. I dunno, that makes me a bad fan? I don't think so.

I mean if it was Sam, maybe I should have understood it, they might find the shortish hair more stylish but Shep and Vala. No way, imo. But I have to say here that they must have seperated women adn men from the start on this game, I think.

And of course, people can vote whatever reason they have and it's not up to me to judge it, but I found it just interesting.

Geez, now I'm ranting about about games too.

Milena, got the email. Thanks
                        Totally Gioia, you're still my BFF

And the big difference (I think) is because most of the Vala fans only came into the game really late

Oh well! We can make up for it now!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Thanks Gioia but I actually have thought up some parts of it. The question is: Where or rather, WHEN, do I start the fic in the show? At THAT scene? Before that to explain it? At the time when they start the time dilation field?

And Fruitcakes, Plesae Please Please Vote at the Best Hairdo contest. I think we've staved off impending doom but I'll only be able to breathe comfortably when Vala's in the 30s
                          Okay Fruitcakes, Gioia, Bijjy, Kales, ValaMDJ, marbleC and anyone else online now PLEASE go vote, Vala's dipping into the teens soon!!!
                          Just voted but sometimes I don't really understand people. I mean how someone could think that Sheppard's hair is more stilly than Vala's? It's not that Shep's hair bad or anything but come ooooonnnnnnn!!!
                          It just buffles me!! totally don't get it.
                          Unfortunately I already voted today. I don't really play the games that much any more. I usually end up going there when I wake up too early or for random entertainment. The only problem with this game is that the Shep fans out number us in the games, it sounds bad but it's kinda true. I mean it's weird but I sometimes feel like in some games the minute antis see Vala getting ahead they just round up.

But personally I shrug at that because that's just what happens at times. What really gets to me is that Shep, as cute as he is, has only ONE style. Short, messy, kinda military crop. Vala has MANY. The woman styles her hair. She has accessories - clips, barrettes, tiara. She goes from straight to curly, loose to gathered, pigtails to ponytail.

She has hairdoS, not hairdO. So yep, by name of thread/game alone she should win.

\rant over/

Sorry I just get passionate about hair sometimes.
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            Unfortunately I already voted today. I don't really play the games that much any more. I usually end up going there when I wake up too early or for random entertainment. The only problem with this game is that the Shep fans out number us in the games, it sounds bad but it's kinda true. I mean it's weird but I sometimes feel like in some games the minute antis see Vala getting ahead they just round up.

But personally I shrug at that because that's just what happens at times. What really gets to me is that Shep, as cute as he is, has only ONE style. Short, messy, kinda military crop. Vala has MANY. The woman styles her hair. She has accessories - clips, barrettes, tiara. She goes from straight to curly, loose to gathered, pigtails to ponytail.

She has hairdoS, not hairdO. So yep, by name of thread/game alone she should win.

\rant over/

It's okay Isa!!! I totally understand!

But I think we now have a chance to outnumber them!!!! I'll keep reminding you guys to vote and we'll see!!! We'll know in a few days if we're making headway or if they're just crushing us still

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              It's totally understandable. We're woman!!!!
                              I'm staying that really disturbing chair(the one you know for washing hair) for hours for my hair and then pay a little treasure for it!!!!!

Darn it, What does Shep do about his hair?
                              The last time I was that damn chair, I stayed there for two hours, two hours.
                              Still have neckache

Edit: Okay, guys, I'm heading off to bed before I will go all wonko about hair.
                              It's past midnight here and gotta wake up early tomorrow.
                              See y'all later.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by Stef

Comment

Night Gioia!

So... hi Fruitcakes! Um, I posted this up on LJ earlier, it's been up on ff.net for a couple of weeks, but I thought I should update it on LJ as well. Stef, cheerleader of The Monster, enjoy.

Chains of Freedom: The Doors and Barricades That We Use

After this chapter I should, hopefully, be updating this fic more readily, on all sites

Oh! and Milena this is a really stupid question, but in many ways I am inept in the world of computer literacy. I was wondering how you got those ridiculously helpful table boxes for seperating your chapters in BF, because I think I might be needing something similar. After all when you have 20+ chapters the lists of them could get ridonkculous...
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X