Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Toomi

I don't think vid week is over, I think there's still two days left But I have no idea how fic week will go. Knowing us, there'll be a massive influx of fics that would create massive chaos...

Hey, who's our Social Events Coordinator and where's she at?

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    You still didn't answer, she says matronly. Plus I thought you were studying

<SNIP>

Damn right!!!!! Because until it is proven that we are the only sentient life in the universe, which in my opinion would be an awful waste of space, I will continue to believe that the Asgard are looking out for us, waiting for us to find the Stargate in Antartica and Vala Mal Doran is relieving someone of their bothersome treasure until she finds her Daniel Jackson.

V: Yes, and if you all could hurry that up, I would be greatly appreciative. Though mostly to Daniel...

D: Hear that?! Let's hurry it up up there and gives us a hint!! I have appriciativeness to collect on.
    OMG the expressions are perfect for those captions!

If I HAD to choose...nope can't do it *plays eeny-meeny-miney-mo* Mo says Noir

Studying? Pardon, je ne comprends pas l'anglais Lo siento, no comprendo el ingles Gomen nasai, watashi wa eego wo wakarimasen ...*insert German 'sorry'* Ich sie English nicht weiss

*pouts* ran out of languages...fine...studying
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Studying? Pardon, je ne comprends pas l'anglais Lo siento, no comprendo el ingles Gomen nasai, watashi wa eego wo wakarimasen ...*insert German 'sorry'* Ich sie English nicht weiss

Ditto

back later for chat before bed though
      My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Hee. So check 2 for Noir. Well, I understand all those - except for the German - so If you really want I could say it in those... Then again I'm probably not helping with all my pics and distracting comments.... Oops!
        banner by Stef

Comment

Maybe I should disqualify students from answering this one, since I'd hate to encourage procrastination amongst my peers

... I have a ficlet, DV, hopefully humour, set in early season ten, and I'm not sure it's funny or IC, so I'm appealing for a beta/sounding board. It's really short, more a vignette. Anyone interested?

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Fairygree View Post
            I had nothing to do so decided to put this here. There should also be link under Daniel's Oh to my photobucket. There are little more of them over there.

Spoiler:
            Oh, geez, another fantastic wallpaper to snurch!! whee

Damn right!!!!! Because until it is proven that we are the only sentient life in the universe, which in my opinion would be an awful waste of space, I will continue to believe that the Asgard are looking out for us, waiting for us to find the Stargate in Antartica and Vala Mal Doran is relieving someone of their bothersome treasure until she finds her Daniel Jackson.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...PTBcrash5a.jpg
            V: Yes, and if you all could hurry that up, I would be greatly appreciative. Though mostly to Daniel...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...antalus-15.jpg
            D: Hear that?! Let's hurry it up up there and gives us a hint!! I have appriciativeness to collect on.
            Ooh, that kinda sounds familiar, 'awful waste of space' is that from Contact with Jodi Foster, I love that movie!!

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Maybe I should disqualify students from answering this one, since I'd hate to encourage procrastination amongst my peers

... I have a ficlet, DV, hopefully humour, set in early season ten, and I'm not sure it's funny or IC, so I'm appealing for a beta/sounding board. It's really short, more a vignette. Anyone interested?

kay x
              I'd love to help, Kay. Send it along.

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                I'd love to help, Kay. Send it along.

~Erin
                Will do, and thanks

Comment

kay x
                  *raises hand*

Edit: I was beaten.

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                  Ooh, that kinda sounds familiar, 'awful waste of space' is that from Contact with Jodi Foster, I love that movie!!

~Erin
                  Damn it, it is! I had forgotten and thought I was being deeply clever!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

*raises hand*

Edit: I was beaten.
                    I could send it to you, too, you know. I'm beginning to love this having things beta'd business, it makes me feel loads better about a fic and stops me posting stuff hot off the press (i.e. error riddled, in my case).

*grin* Isn't all writing just old stuff, new way, anyway? It's all relative... interrelated... etc..

Comment

I could send it to you, too, you know. I'm beginning to love this having things beta'd business, it makes me feel loads better about a fic and stops me posting stuff hot off the press (i.e. error riddled, in my case).

*grin* Isn't all writing just old stuff, new way, anyway? It's all relative... interrelated... etc..
                      Hey I'd never turn down Kay fic,

Beta'in and betas are really such a gift, because without them loads of my stuff would be chock full of very weird run on sentances and craziness...

Too true....
                      banner by Stef

Comment

No worries, I just really, really loved that movie, so I recognized the line! And I still think you're clever, Isa!!

~Erin

Comment

Did I kill the thread again?

Oh, I remember, MS is on tonight on Eureka, isn't he?

Wendy will probably be capping like mad later. I wonder when it starts and if I should take time out of my busy fic-writing to watch it. Why am I even considering not watching it? Something most be wrong with me... maybe I have the prior-plague...

Ok, now I'm just babbling... somebody stop me...

Now, I know I'm sane ( the gutter is good!)

~Erin

Comment

Yay! My cleverness has not deminshied!

You guys win. Noir is up. Noir: Touch
                            banner by Stef

Comment

...okay...I've braided my entire head on my own...I've printed many random notes without reading them...and sat staring at the wall for 20 minutes until the premiere of NCIS came on...now it's on and I still have three chapters to read *sobs*

Thanks for the Noir chapter Isa!! I can't wait to read it!
                              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

...okay...I've braided my entire head on my own...I've printed many random notes without reading them...and sat staring at the wall for 20 minutes until the premiere of NCIS came on...now it's on and I still have three chapters to read *sobs*

Thanks for the Noir chapter Isa!! I can't wait to read it!
                                Wow, talk about procrastinating! Poor Milena!

Comment

Working...
                                X