Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
    There was that time Teal'c offered him a donut and Jack turned him down and Teal'c looked disappointed.
    And in A Matter of Time Sam is also offered a donut and picks it up before putting it down again (ew) and licking the glaze off her fingers.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Comment

Damn concussion! !!!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

LOVE THIS!!! 8 years later and I'm still giggling at it! <3

O'Neill: Alright, you got our attention. Who are you?
            Replicator Carter: My name is Samantha Carter.
            O'Neill: Alright. We've got a little conflict with that statement. We've already got one here.
            Replicator Carter: There are two of us.
            O'Neill: If only.

BAHAHAHAHA!
            The password is fishing...

Comment

O'Neill: Alright. We've got a little conflict with that statement. We've already got one here.

BAHAHAHAHA!
              Jack wants a Carter all to himself
              sigpic
              Sig made by Nola
              Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                One to save the world and see/work with at the SGC and one for when he's home, without the regs being revelant!
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  One to save the world and see/work with at the SGC and one for when he's home, without the regs being revelant!
                  Exactly! And who can blame him?
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Nola
                  Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

BAHAHAHAHA!

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a Carter myself. One with long hair that I can brush, then tell her she's pretty.

Yes, I am a freak.
                        The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          And in A Matter of Time Sam is also offered a donut and picks it up before putting it down again (ew) and licking the glaze off her fingers.
                          There is also that filled donut with one bite taken out of it in Moebius. To which Trinity responded with Custard.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Sam and Jack share a donut

sigpic

Comment

Nice one, nolamom.
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X