No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hlndncr, selene, trupi... love to meet up with you at Shoreleave! Since Amanda will be there I will actually pay for admission this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
      hlndncr, selene, trupi... love to meet up with you at Shoreleave! Since Amanda will be there I will actually pay for admission this year!

I'd like to get a hotel room and spend the whole weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining me.

Comment

We're on page 1969!! Good Year!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]37026[/ATTACH]
        it was a GREAT Groovy year are you kidding me?

Comment

Well, I was quoting Jack from Window of Opportunity. Carter mentioned the trip back to 1969 and Jack said,

"Good year"

Then Jack got a Carter smile!

Comment

Well, I was quoting Jack from Window of Opportunity. Carter mentioned the trip back to 1969 and Jack said,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37037[/ATTACH]
            "Good year"

Then Jack got a Carter smile!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37038[/ATTACH]
            oh i know, i was just remembering what jack said in 1969 anyway.

Comment

Well, I just got caught up on the Valenship thread. That was fun, lots of shipping after I left too. Don't think I've ever posted that much, though! My fingers still feel sore from all copy/pasting

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Have fun!!!
                It seems to me that at AT7 there will be a huge S/J shippers meeting too!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Guys!!

Loved Valenship, although I was only able to pop in a couple times. Thanks so much again for all the great work.

Looking at all the WoO kiss posts got me thinking.

Random Question:

We know what Jack did during the loops. What do you think Sam would do in she found herself in such a position; looping without consequences.

I'm interested to hear what you think.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    Guys!!

Loved Valenship, although I was only able to pop in a couple times. Thanks so much again for all the great work.

Looking at all the WoO kiss posts got me thinking.

Random Question:

We know what Jack did during the loops. What do you think Sam would do in she found herself in such a position; looping without consequences.

I'm interested to hear what you think.
                    I think she's too straight-laced to have thrown herself at him a la Jack, but I do think she would have cornered him and asked him flat out what he felt for her. Like the "Grace" conversation only with a happier ending. That way she wouldn't have had to spend the next few years over thinking it and coming to the (wrong) conclusions she came to in 'Grace'.
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      I think she's too straight-laced to have thrown herself at him a la Jack, but I do think she would have cornered him and asked him flat out what he felt for her. Like the "Grace" conversation only with a happier ending. That way she wouldn't have had to spend the next few years over thinking it and coming to the (wrong) conclusions she came to in 'Grace'.
                      Actually, Sam knew how Jack felt about her at that time because WoO came right after his confession in D&C.

I agree she wouldn't have thrown herself at Jack. She would have been too excited about the quantum experiments she could conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        Actually, Sam knew how Jack felt about her at that time because WoO came right after his confession in D&C.

I agree she wouldn't have thrown herself at Jack. She would have been too excited about the quantum experiments she could conduct.
                        Lol, so true!

I wonder if she may have got curious about how he felt about taking it out of the room/his opinion on their potential future, especially if Daniel pointed out that she could do anything.

I'm not sure she'd do anything fun.
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

depends on the definition of "fun" We know that Sam has very definite ideas in that regard
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                            Lol, so true!

I wonder if she may have got curious about how he felt about taking it out of the room/his opinion on their potential future, especially if Daniel pointed out that she could do anything.

I'm not sure she'd do anything fun.
                            I hear you and you make a good point. But I think there's a definite side to Sam that we only got glimpses of - she rides a motorcycle fcl. So Sam has a wild side.

Remember that Jack also was very by-the-book before Daniel mentioned the no-consequences thing to him.

I think Sam would have risked it and been with Jack the way she's probably with him in her dreams. After resigning of course, cause she's so not breaking the rules.

She'd find him in the hallway and ask if she could talk to him, they'd find a quiet room where she'd tell him she just resigned and she couldn't wait another day to tell him she loved him and that she's been waiting years just ...

...to do....

...this

**cue the serious kissing** and

Loop

That's just the way it goes in my head.
                            Last edited by trinity3; 17 February 2013, 02:47 PM.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                              I hear you and you make a good point. But I think there's a definite side to Sam that we only got glimpses of - she rides a motorcycle fcl. So Sam has a wild side.

Remember that Jack also was very by-the-book before Daniel mentioned the no-consequences thing to him.

I think Sam would have risked it and been with Jack the way she's probably with him in her dreams. After resigning of course, cause she's so not breaking the rules.

She'd find him in the hallway and ask if she could talk to him, they'd find a quiet room where she'd tell him she just resigned and she couldn't wait another day to tell him she loved him and that she's been waiting years just ...

...to do....

...this

**cue the serious kissing** and

Loop

That's just the way it goes in my head.
                              Oh, I think she might just do the same as Jack, though not too blatantly in front of Hammond. The show simply gives us a side of her that's proper military, hinting only at the wilder bit that actually, does indeed exist. So if I were to extrapolate things a bit, I could very well see her quite bold about things. Just how I see it. (which also makes my shippy self happy)
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                Oh, I think she might just do the same as Jack, though not too blatantly in front of Hammond. The show simply gives us a side of her that's proper military, hinting only at the wilder bit that actually, does indeed exist. So if I were to extrapolate things a bit, I could very well see her quite bold about things. Just how I see it. (which also makes my shippy self happy)
                                Well said
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X