Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    That would be a Woohoo thing Us Shippy Hippys over there advocate Love for Martin Wood (& other PTB), Peace and the Smoking of Broccoli.

Edit: lol, Cags beat me to it; typing whilst waiting for nail polish to dry is a rather delicate and slooooow business
    Well, I forgot to mention how awesome Martin Wood is so I should thank you for that. And he is you know. Very.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Here's a lovely little fic that takes place a few years after the events of "Threads". Fluffy and sweet, but a bit bittersweet for one person.

Round and Round by genjacq
      thank you for the rec! that was lovely. *sighs*

sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey all,

would appreciate your help with a q about frat regs and Sam/Jack - in this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...n-Sam-and-Jack

didn't post it in here because I want non-shippers as well as shippers to reply *fingers crossed*
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          I think this is the most final of the lists. . .

I hope I did it right!

And have fun reading up there in Almost Canada.
          Soon to be real-Canada. Woohoo!

Thanks for the list, 'cause...you know. It's about the .
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
            I hope so too. RDA was awesome at Gatecon in 2008, and Amanda joining him on stage made the experience even more special (even though she had dark hair and didn't look like Sam. ) I'm crossing my fingers that he does another MTM in 2012.
            Wouldn't it be great if AT joined RDA on stage at MTM? I think they would probably egg each other on in trying to be goofy.

That's what I'm doing this year.
            Do you mean that you're attending one or both of the conventions, and that you'll be posting a report here? If so, I look forward to reading it

Happy National Friendship Day to everyone here, too!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post

Do you mean that you're attending one or both of the conventions, and that you'll be posting a report here? If so, I look forward to reading it
              I wish! I'm afraid I'm living vicariously through those that are going.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                I wish! I'm afraid I'm living vicariously through those that are going.
                Ah, well. Maybe someday....

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Soon to be real-Canada. Woohoo!

Thanks for the list, 'cause...you know. It's about the .

You really should pop in and say hi while you're there...
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Ah, that's to do with the S.H.I.P, which you can learn more about here: http://www.freewebs.com/shippyhippyinsanityparty/
                    Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    That would be a Woohoo thing Us Shippy Hippys over there advocate Love for Martin Wood (& other PTB), Peace and the Smoking of Broccoli.
                    Got it.

Thanx
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                      Well...I went to look for a mod, and no one was on. But someone shut down the thread for us.

Whoo-hoo! More than 3,400 posts!!!

What a great Ship Day!!!
                      I can't believe I didn't realize that was my first Ship Day until now *facepalm*
                      It was soo awesome!! I'm so glad we broke the record!

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      LOL, I can just imagine the list of kisses we'd have if they'd kept that kiss in. Kissing while infected with an alien disease, kissing an alternate version of Carter, kissing in a resetting timeloop, kissing in hallucination, alternate timeline kissing, and finally, kissing while believing that you're somebody else.
                      It would actually fit!

Cool!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      My license plate says, "GOT SG1". And my friend--you know, the "you had me as Asgard" one--used to have a plate that read, "KOMTRYA".
                      Awesome!!

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                      "you had me at Asgard"

That is classic I love that.

I've never seen a Stargate related plate but I've passed by this is club and the entrance is a Stargate. The first time my sister and I saw it we were like, "Wha... did you see that!" and drove around so we could look at it again.

It was cool.
                      That is funny!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      lol. I play WoW and there's this swirling portal you step through to get transported to another planet (seriously, WoW never met an idea they couldn't steal honor) and, when explaining how to get to that planet to my dad (who was playing at his house) I said, "And now step through the Stargate" and he said, "The wha... Oh. I see it."

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      LOL!! I want to join the Shipper Cult!
                      Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      You're already in. And we aren't letting you go. Mwaahahaha!
                      what she said ^^ Mwahahaha!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

We even have a shipper cult chant:

Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!

Again.

Again!

(I'm sure that's what they said in the show. )

Comment

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...ncr/throne.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...dncr/seth2.jpg

Again.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...ndncr/Seth.jpg

Again!

I'm sure they said that, too....

Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!!

Comment

Why do I find myself suddenly chanting "Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty"?

FCOL, what did you put in my koolaid!?

*takes a drink and smokes some broccoli*
                            Last edited by Treknik; 02 August 2010, 07:47 AM.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...ncr/throne.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...dncr/seth2.jpg

Again.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...ndncr/Seth.jpg

Again!

Man, that is some good broccoli!

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

Man, that is some good broccoli!

Exactly my thoughts!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X