Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...g1_406_690.jpg

hammond: colonel, major carter was *not* choking, and this is NOT how you do mouth-to-mouth!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
      RepliCartertje and Regularamanda
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Do u think Jack or Sam have an I phone or any apple products?
        I remember, a year or so ago, Richard Dean Anderson wrote a note on his website saying he was getting used to using his new iPhone. This was when it was first out, so it's been a few years. Don't know if he still has it

Comment

Comment

:: jumps in to wave and to show off new sig ::

Yes it's an SGU sig... but I've only just been learning to do them so I'm totally a toddler showing off my crayon drawings LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
              I hope that something good comes out of the talks *crosses fingers*

GW has a few technical issues right now but I'm used to them already

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

hammond: colonel, major carter was *not* choking, and this is NOT how you do mouth-to-mouth!!

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              :: jumps in to wave and to show off new sig ::

Yes it's an SGU sig... but I've only just been learning to do them so I'm totally a toddler showing off my crayon drawings LOL

Love the sig!!! It's very cool, much better than my first sig
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday RepliCartertje and Regularamanda

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                What's going on with G/W. When posting and I get to the lower portion it's like the page is fighting me. Anyone else having this problem?
                YES! that has been happening to me for a while...
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Im on my iPod touch and it won't let me watch penguins no. 6 despite the fact that I've watched all of the other penguins videos that were made.

Comment

Regarding the RDA tweet comment - I read it as though he was forgiving her for not being able to see her for a while, you know, missing you but all is forgiven, kinda way, as she's off filming Sanctuary.

Oh and how would Jack and Daniel talk? Part fo me thinks like this: Strands
                    Though it does make more sense if you read the rest of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      Yeah, that's pretty much what I'd meant by just a 'glad you're happy' sort of thing. Very well done, btw

EDIT: As you show, being Daniel and Jack and tending to talk tangentially in the first place, I don't think they'd have a *long* conversation (ever really, but even about that), and I think you showed the way they tend to talk there just right - communicating without having to have piles of dialog for each to understand the other's underlying emotion.

Comment

Regarding the RDA tweet comment - I read it as though he was forgiving her for not being able to see her for a while, you know, missing you but all is forgiven, kinda way, as she's off filming Sanctuary.

Brava Very nice.

Comment

In response to the texting/tweeting discusssions on the Mala's World thread, the wonderfully talented Mala made a new crankie! I thought it was appropriate to share!

sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Constantly.

If you have something called "compatibility view", you can fix that temporarily. It can be found at the top of the screen in Internet Explorer right next to the refresh button (left of it; it looks like a torn page). I have no idea what's causing this problem, but it seems to pop up frequently when I try to post a comment. grrrrrr.

This is a problem caused by a recent software upgrade on GW. The mods know about it and are working with the company who provided the software upgrade to get it fixed. Sadly, it is unknown how long that will take.
                            Ok then.

The price of progress I guess.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

When it's Sam and Jack.....

..... oh yes it is!!

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                            Happy Birthday
                            RepliCartertje and Regularamanda
                            From me as well ladies.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/large-FullSize-sg10803-0123xb.jpg
                            Oh. Nice!!

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            Happy Birthday RepliCartertje and Regularamanda

YES! that has been happening to me for a while...
                            Bummer.

Nice
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                              In response to the texting/tweeting discusssions on the Mala's World thread, the wonderfully talented Mala made a new crankie! I thought it was appropriate to share!

Aw, so cute!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So I don't know how it happened but I had my first Sam/Jack dream last night/this morning and I'll try to remember what went down. I remember sam was murdered due to a Lucian alliance attack on earth that killed her and 45 people.

so General O'Neill and Dr. Jackson try to see who ordered the hit on Sam. Jack and Daniel have a long talk about having Cam reinflitrating the Lucian Alliance (ala SG-1' Company of Theives) Using the reoul chemical to find out who ordered the hit on Colonel Carter.

On another note it sounds like a bad fanfiction idea.
                                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 26 June 2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X