Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i guess the quietness here is b/c the shippers are getting ready for ship day?

Either that or outside doing summer things.

Comment

Or spending an unreasonable amount of time doing errands, going to the doctor, and putting out RL fires
      sigpic

Comment

There is a serious overload of dust bunnies strewn about in here today. It kinda reminds me of one of Daniel's dusty archaeological sites. It's silent as a tomb?

Comment

Don't wake the mummies!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, yay. Someone else has ventured in. I've been leaving footprints in the dust as I proceed deeper into the cave, so I can retrace my way back out.

Did you bring a lantern so we can see what might be in here?

Comment

i'm expecting a huge shipday turnout!!

question: do you guys see sam and/or jack ever professing their love via texting?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... Maybe a "love ya" on the end of a text but not as a 'first time' thing. I doubt Jack has got the hang of texting being such a technophobe
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Actually me too, I'd say Jack would hate texting

Comment

Jack and I have that in common, I think. I have a smartphone which I never answer, and I absolutely do not text. I use it to stay in contact with my husband and mostly to play games while waiting... at the doctor's office, etc.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      Hmm... Maybe a "love ya" on the end of a text but not as a 'first time' thing. I doubt Jack has got the hang of texting being such a technophobe
                      i've done a head-fic or two where sam uses texting as a chicken out in telling jack she loves him.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i've done a head-fic or two where sam uses texting as a chicken out in telling jack she loves him.
                        Haha I've now got mental images of a confused Sam receiving a text from Jack autocorrected to 'lose you tool' and him realising and cursing at his phone before giving up and just phoning her to explain!
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                          Haha I've now got mental images of a confused Sam receiving a text from Jack autocorrected to 'lose you tool' and him realising and cursing at his phone before giving up and just phoning her to explain!

the evil auto correct!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

auto correct fails are truly the funniest
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              auto correct fails are truly the funniest
                              it would be fun to read a short fic with sam and jack talking via text, and the auto correct making things insane.

(and racy, but that would be hard to do. excuse the pun. )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

If I had the slightest bit of talent in that direction, I'd take on that challenge!
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X