Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Art Nyn!

Comment

Lovely artwork, Nynaeve! I think you did a great job of it!

I'm "indulging" in "Window of Opportunity"...it's on TV right now

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Lovely! My Photobucket won't merge pics, so I'm handicapped at banners anymore. Off to bed for me...see you at ship day!
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
            Lovely! My Photobucket won't merge pics, so I'm handicapped at banners anymore. Off to bed for me...see you at ship day!
            I found a pretty neat online program - my trouble is I'm crap at photo editing anyway. Check out Pixlr.
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

A friendly reminder for everyone to go to the Sam & Jack Multimedia Awards website to submit their nominations in our different categories!

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Feeling angsty...

sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

(Joke not mine)

Comment

Love the angst, Scully

Comment

Just a quick reminder... the final WOS challenge entries are due today.

The final prompt is brought to you by Channach.

Challenge repository at AO3.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Today I was invited to a friend's birthday party on the 28th. And I answered something like: I'm not sure, I have some other kind of date on that day, but couldn't remember what. But logging in here it came to me: Ship Day!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Today I was invited to a friend's birthday party on the 28th. And I answered something like: I'm not sure, I have some other kind of date on that day, but couldn't remember what. But logging in here it came to me: Ship Day!

Our love of the ship is like a black hole, nothing escapes!!
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

It's All in the Timing

"Hey Jack! Have you seen my...um, hey, Hi, uh Sam, I'll, uh, just...yeah, never mind."

"He really needs to learn to knock!"

"And you really need to learn how to lock the door!" She smacked him with the shirt she now held in her hand.

"Yes, well, we were on our way out remember? And someone distracted me!"

"Your hand was on the door!"

"My hand was distracted! And you didn't seem to mind at the time!"

She finished buttoning her shirt and let her feet slide down to the floor. "Never again, Jack. This is exactly why doing this here is a bad idea."

"Jeez, I swear Daniel has some sick, twisted, sense of timing. It's like he knows."

"Well if he didn't before, he does now!"

Jack's smirk made her blush. "Yes, well, my hand was on the door and we were leaving, going somewhere else, on our way out so to speak. I believe that the desk, my dear, that was your idea."

She cleared her throat and blushed more deeply. "Yes, well, I..uh, got distracted."
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                              It's All in the Timing

"Hey Jack! Have you seen my...um, hey, Hi, uh Sam, I'll, uh, just...yeah, never mind."

"He really needs to learn to knock!"

"And you really need to learn how to lock the door!" She smacked him with the shirt she now held in her hand.

"Yes, well, we were on our way out remember? And someone distracted me!"

"Your hand was on the door!"

"My hand was distracted! And you didn't seem to mind at the time!"

She finished buttoning her shirt and let her feet slide down to the floor. "Never again, Jack. This is exactly why doing this here is a bad idea."

"Jeez, I swear Daniel has some sick, twisted, sense of timing. It's like he knows."

"Well if he didn't before, he does now!"

Jack's smirk made her blush. "Yes, well, my hand was on the door and we were leaving, going somewhere else, on our way out so to speak. I believe that the desk, my dear, that was your idea."

She cleared her throat and blushed more deeply. "Yes, well, I..uh, got distracted."
                              love it!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X