No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about 99% sure Annerb active on twitter as annerb- its such a unique username I'd be very surprised if its not her

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
      I'm about 99% sure Annerb active on twitter as annerb- its such a unique username I'd be very surprised if its not her
      I've double checked that and it appears to be accurate. @annerbhp on Twitter is also annerbhp on LiveJournal, it says so in her Twitter biography.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Thank you - we'll give that method a shot!
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Comment

***DESPERATELY SEEKING LOST NOMINEES***

Hello folks! As part of the awards nomination process we've found a bunch of older works are still HUGE fan favorites! To that end, we're desperately seeking some nominees that have slipped off the map. Do you know any of these people and how we might get a hold of them? We're active on most social media platforms between the awards themselves or the committee members.

Please help us find the following (new this post in green):
            • Jarterlove (Vid Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: YouTube
            • Aussie73 (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • Kate McCaye (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • Goddess Andraste (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net; Twitter
            • Annerb (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net; Livejournal; Twitter
            • Quarkie (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • Jessa4865 (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • Little Red (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net; Email
            • Ayiana2 (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • CooperTrooperSG1 (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • mara-anni (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • peachy626 (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
            • Surrealis (Fic Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Livejournal
            • DoubleTreble1518 (Vid Nominee) - We've attempted to contact through: Youtube

Any leads would be much appreciated. Thank you!
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

http://fridayschild85.livejournal.com/12118.html <-- really nice fic!!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                Great story. And what a wonderful idea to use all those hearts.

Comment

WHERE HAVE ALL THE SHIPPERS GONE????

It's terribly lonely in here ....

Comment

I'm here, lurking and waiting for something to happen...
                    I bet we get some new material in 9-13 days! It's hard to control my exitement!
                    Appearances may be deceiving.
                    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                    A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                    Never run with... scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by nilo2207 View Post
                      I bet we get some new material in 9-13 days! It's hard to control my exitement!
                      Of what do you speak?

Comment

AM I missing that something specific is happening in 9-13 days? Please say so, currently have point of view on to get my shipper fix with gateworld being so quiet perhaps I can stave off withdrawal if there is something to look forward to on the horizon?

Comment

THE German SciFi convention, "FedCon", with guest stars Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks (amongst others).
                          I'm going and I couldn't be more exited.
                          Appearances may be deceiving.
                          One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                          A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                          Never run with... scissors?

Comment

First time I've re watched point of view since I embraced shipperdom - God Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping are brilliant- the chemistry is ridiculous! And the hug is the exact same as the heroes one with the same come here , fan girl jumping up and down here.

Comment

Sounds great Nilo, be sure to keep us updated on how you get on. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by nilo2207 View Post
                                THE German SciFi convention, "FedCon", with guest stars Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks (amongst others).
                                I'm going and I couldn't be more exited.
                                Lucky you! I've never been to a convention.

Comment

Working...
                                X