No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this has always been one of my favorite manips - challenging to make but I like it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      this has always been one of my favorite manips - challenging to make but I like it

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...w.gif~original
      should have been!!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

So Married! (3)

vs.

Fishing (14)

I was pretty sure this is the way it would go. And I'm perfectly happy with the majority here. I just thought I'd give married an extra vote, because they so are!

Tonight's winner is . . .

Comment

And that's the end of Round 1 shippers. It only gets harder from here!

Next up, Round 2 (Sweet Sixteen)!

Let's vote!

Comment

The Best of the Ship
            Round 2

(Sweet Sixteen)

Bracket A: Shippy Quotations

vs.

Comment

Barrett: “So, you’re single again?”
              Sam: “Not exactly.”

vs.

Jacob to Sam: “Don’t let rules stand in your way. . . . You can still have everything you want.”
              Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.”

Comment

Sam: “Not exactly.”

vs.

Jacob to Sam: “Don’t let rules stand in your way. . . . You can still have everything you want.”
                Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.” (1)

Comment

]The Best of the Ship is . . .

Sam: “Not exactly.” (1)

vs.

Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.” (1)

Ooh, that's a tough one! I'm gonna have to go with "not exactly" because it's the only official confirmation we get (besides the deleted scene in Trio!)
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Sam: “Not exactly.” (2)

vs.

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Sam: “Not exactly.” (2)

vs.

Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.” (2)
                      sigpic

Comment

iiradned!
                        sigpic

Comment

OOOH Yes, yes...Happy Birthday iiradned!!!!

Let's have cake...and pie...and jello...

sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Sam: “Not exactly.” (3)

vs.

Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.” (2)
                            Appearances may be deceiving.
                            One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                            A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                            Never run with... scissors?

Comment

vs.

Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.” (3)

This is a tough choice, but I love the idea that Jack and Sam wear their hearts on their sleeves when it comes to how they feel about one another. I mean...so obvious!
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

vs.

Kerry to Jack: “Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations? Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.” (3)

I love the proverbial smacks on the head Sam and Jack get!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X