No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Hammond informing daniel that he is calling the search off to find jack and sam.

Comment

She won't leave him when he first tells her to climb out. She usually takes orders but there's already a loyalty and dedication to one another.

Daniel and Teal'c also show that kind of loyalty and determination.

That's one of the things I love about early SG-1 is there love and care for one another. True commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        hey who wouldn't be.
        True, but given the extreme circumstances she must really do it for him because you'd think that would be the last thing on his mind. But I'm not a guy; so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about here.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          She won't leave him when he first tells her to climb out. She usually takes orders but there's already a loyalty and dedication to one another.

Daniel and Teal'c also show that kind of loyalty and determination.

That's one of the things I love about early SG-1 is there love and care for one another. True commitment.
          i remember reading a fic once where the author explains that a team like sg-1 wouldn't have existed on the front lines. jack and sam are military but sam is more a "geek" and daniel is an archeologist and teal'c is an alien.

Comment

True, but given the extreme circumstances she must really do it for him because you'd think that would be the last thing on his mind. But I'm not a guy; so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about here.
            I dunno, shipping aside, I always kinda thought it really was his sidearm. Which, to me, made it funnier because that meant it was her head that immediately went to the gutter.
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Sam's practically holding back tears as she agrees to leave Jack.

Jack has been calling her Captain the whole time, but as he sends her away he calls her Sam. He tells her to follow his order, but ends with "Please." It's a personal moment.

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                I dunno, shipping aside, I always kinda thought it really was his sidearm. Which, to me, made it funnier because that meant it was her head that immediately went to the gutter.
                Yeah I think it was his actual sidearm, but he was thinking about it.

Comment

Sam's practically holding back tears as she agrees to leave Jack.

Jack has been calling her Captain the whole time, but as he sends her away he calls her Sam. He tells her to follow his order, but ends with "Please." It's a personal moment.
                  and she calls him jack in the line of duty and ends with "please" as well.

Comment

Later on in their relationship it's Sam that uses "Please" to get Jack to do things he doesn't want to do. I guess she learned that from Jack.

Comment

Yeah I think it was his actual sidearm, but he was thinking about it.
                      um she was laying on his left side and his sidearm is on his right leg so there ya go.

Comment

Later on in their relationship it's Sam that uses "Please" to get Jack to do things he doesn't want to do. I guess she learned that from Jack.
                        i just remember her "Please, Jack" from lost city. man that was emotional moment for her.

Comment

Jack telling Sam it was an honor to serve with her is a big turn around from his initial reluctance to have her on the team. Clearly know that he knows her he really does adore her.

Comment

DANIEL
                            (To Teal'c)
                            What happens when you dial your own phone number?
                            (He looks at Teal'c's blank face.)
                            Wrong person to ask.
                            (To Hammond)
                            What happens when you dial your own phone number?
                            always loved this little exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              um she was laying on his left side and his sidearm is on his right leg so there ya go.
                              I had never noticed that! Good catch!

Comment

I had never noticed that! Good catch!
                                thanks. it was nothin.

Comment

Working...
                                X