Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]I just thought I would post a & music video that made some time before I joined GateWorld in 2005. It was the last Sam and Jack Music I have made but I am working on one that will be a Sam and Jack and John Teyla music video.

{{snipped}}
    Those are so sweet! Hurry up with that new one!!!

There are lots of free hosting web sites if you're looking for a place to put your videos.
    Mediafire.com, 4shared.com, divShare.com, box.net

Comment

Thanks for the lists UhSir *clicky*

((Twi)) We would never forget about you *squishy huggles*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        Those are so sweet! Hurry up with that new one!!!

There are lots of free hosting web sites if you're looking for a place to put your videos.
        Mediafire.com, 4shared.com, divShare.com, box.net
        I'll try to hurry up with the new one. I have the video done up to a point where the next clip is one I have to video cap that I've bee getting all the S/J and John/Teyla clips I haven't video capped whether they are going to be the music video or not so I have them for later on.

As for my others I just uploaded one to Yahoo video so I'm going to try upload the rest of them expect for my first one because the project file for Abode Premiere 6 has some gaps because I renamed a a couple of the clips and I need to get around to fixing it so that I can have a 320 by 240 version.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          It's quiet around here. I know I've been absent for much of the week - but I have thought often of you all and I miss being here more often...

Life OT
          Spoiler:
          I am utterly exhausted after my first week back to work. I'm so far out of the rhythm I don't even know what to do. And I'm back to dreading Mondays - I haven't done that in a long long time. I don't know how all of you who do this make it and I can't even remember how I made it, but I suppose I will. Still, I'm lurking if I'm not posting so don't forget me
          Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Thanks for the lists UhSir *clicky*

((Twi)) We would never forget about you *squishy huggles*
          Never, ever, can we forget you... Unless you go through another name change and don't tell of course.
          *Huggles Twi*
          sigpic

Comment

My 5th Sam and Jack music video is now up for viewing. This one is short and uses sound samples of 3 Travis Tritt songs. It was a something I did so I could try and match up clips to the song. This one and my 6th one where made with ArcSoft Showbiz DVD 2.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6880379/17897571

My 2nd Sam and Jack music video is now up for viewing as well. It was made with Adobe Premiere 6 and was in attempt to use all the S/J clips I had at the time which were only 4th season up to some episode. I forget which one.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6880393/17897619

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

the reason i was gone was that i was having computer problems i still do but they are no longer what they were a week ago.

Comment

It's quiet around here. I know I've been absent for much of the week - but I have thought often of you all and I miss being here more often...

Life OT
                Spoiler:
                I am utterly exhausted after my first week back to work. I'm so far out of the rhythm I don't even know what to do. And I'm back to dreading Mondays - I haven't done that in a long long time. I don't know how all of you who do this make it and I can't even remember how I made it, but I suppose I will. Still, I'm lurking if I'm not posting so don't forget me
                (((Hugs)))

Don't worry about it. We all have times RL tramples all over us - or the computer gremlins get us. It will get better.

And to be vaguely on topic...

I've just finished my Valenship fic.
                sigpic
                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

To be on topic...

Crap! Valenship fic!!

/beats stenos

Comment

My plot!Nubbins keep multiplying, and my fic writing for Valenship is finding itself in one of those situations where I have no idea which story idea to write!

For the record, the plot!Bunny couldn't handle it...
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

(((Hugs)))

Don't worry about it. We all have times RL tramples all over us - or the computer gremlins get us. It will get better.

VALENSHIP... I need to write a an anti-Valentine's day Valenship story. I told my husband that if proposed to me on V-Day the answer would be an automatic no

But of course, it wouldn't be anti-shippy.

Comment

VALENSHIP... I need to write a an anti-Valentine's day Valenship story. I told my husband that if proposed to me on V-Day the answer would be an automatic no

Why not. Look at my Valenship advert sig . Though I'll admit the actual sig for the day has Sam and Jack on it. Still angsty.

Cause Valentine's Day... *yawn*

Yeah.

Comment

Hmmm. An anti-Valentine's Day fic...you could always set it in S1-S7...Sam on her own not looking forward to the day, believing it's just hype (remember the rant around social expectations on romantic ideals) and then finding something cute and simple and fluffy from an anonymous admirer (ie Jack)...

Or Valentine's day with Pete (because you know he'd go overboard) and Jack doing something simple for Sam on the day (perhaps not even for Valentine's but something she just appreciates) in comparison...angsty yet fluffy at the same time...

No. I will NOT pick either bunny up and give it a home. Someone else should feel free to snurch as a prompt...

I'm now trying to work on the Day of Indulgence fic...
                          sigpic
                          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Hmmm. An anti-Valentine's Day fic...you could always set it in S1-S7...Sam on her own not looking forward to the day, believing it's just hype (remember the rant around social expectations on romantic ideals) and then finding something cute and simple and fluffy from an anonymous admirer (ie Jack)...

Or Valentine's day with Pete (because you know he'd go overboard) and Jack doing something simple for Sam on the day (perhaps not even for Valentine's but something she just appreciates) in comparison...angsty yet fluffy at the same time...

No. I will NOT pick either bunny up and give it a home. Someone else should feel free to snurch as a prompt...

I'm now trying to work on the Day of Indulgence fic...
                            I can't pick it up either, I've got my plot and it's an UST O.O! So, y'know LOL - and my day of indulgence, don't even get me started, the one I have I realized will be far too involved for me to write so I'm participating in some 25,000 word thing (I don't know, I signed up, we'll see what happens) - and I'll use this for that. But now I struggle with what cliche'd or indulgent plots - cliches are just too much fun!

Comment

I can't pick it up either, I've got my plot and it's an UST O.O! So, y'know LOL - and my day of indulgence, don't even get me started, the one I have I realized will be far too involved for me to write so I'm participating in some 25,000 word thing (I don't know, I signed up, we'll see what happens) - and I'll use this for that. But now I struggle with what cliche'd or indulgent plots - cliches are just too much fun!
                              My problem is - ironically - I've already done the S8 Sam-with-Pete Valentine's Day can't-be-together-because... angst, and the Post-Threads can't-be-together-because we're both in different places Valentine's angst, and so I'm searching for something new to say.

I've got nothing.

Yet...

lol

Comment

Hey everyone! BrenRen restarted the Good News/Bad News game so come play!

Comment

Working...
                                X