Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Josiane--i don't know about the Light viewing, but your sig said at one point (I think?)--"I want you now". . .

Does anyone have a vid that uses that song--I Want You Now by Depeche Mode? If not, that would be a really cool Sam/Jack possibility. And since I'm sadly lacking in talent in this regard, have at it, people, if it hasn't been done, already!

Of course, I may be talking to people who don't know the song, as it's an 80s hit! Yes, I'm aging myself here. . .

There's a vid bunny--instead of a plot bunny. . .
    I like plot bunnies. And Video bunnies.

I was about to say let DM make it because that's right up her street but *sugh* yep. Lokoing forward to that.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Is it this one? But They're Cousins... By KD3 aka Kriss Dremak
    http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storie...yrecousins.txt
    Alaso no, it was a much shorter fic but... *giggles* that one looks interesting!

Josi, we haven't done a RT viewing of The LIght this week (or last) so maybe carry it over? I could maybe do a commentary read through too?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      This has to be one of the best vids I have ever seen, DM! I was watching the whole story of Sam and Jack play out with my mouth open in amazement. I loved the tempo of the music and how it went beautifully with the scenes you picked. I am so jealous of your talent. That's all I can say.

I can't believe you are laci12laci! I love your "Touch My Hand" vid. I watch it on my Ipod all the time. *Runs back to YT to watch DM's vids*
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        This has to be one of the best vids I have ever seen, DM! I was watching the whole story of Sam and Jack play out with my mouth open in amazement. I loved the tempo of the music and how it went beautifully with the scenes you picked. I am so jealous of your talent. That's all I can say.

I can't believe you are laci12laci! I love your "Touch My Hand" vid. I watch it on my Ipod all the time. *Runs back to YT to watch DM's vids*
        No objection!!!!
        She already knows that I love her vids!!!!!
        And right now, I (and my crazy friend that you know ) was wondering the meaning of your YT nickname!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I watch it on my Ipod all the time.

Okay, bear with me, I'm old and inept. How do I get these on my iPod, or are there rules about this kind of thing?
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Awwww... guyyyysssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

((((((((((((huggles familly))))))))))))))))

YT nick OT

Spoiler:
            laci12laci was my first yahoo mail, and I choose it completely randomly (I had no idea how to sign up for a mail ) but I had great conversations and met some really great ppl with that mail so it became my Yt name Nothing special about it.

Jenn: *giggles* You know one must wonder what Walter really knows about Sam and Jack given the fact that he perceives all of Jack's needs ALL THE FREAKING TIME! For some reason I can imagine him packing Sam at the end of Moebius just so Jack could tell her We're going NOW, after he dropped off that ZPM with the scientists.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Okay, bear with me, I'm old and inept. How do I get these on my iPod, or are there rules about this kind of thing?
              go to google, download the youtubedownloader and when you find a vid you wanna download. select the link and copy it in the program. Download it and afterwards you can convert it with that program too

*hides the 200 music vids she has on her Itouch*
              sigpic

Comment

I use this: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products...e-Download.htm
                Download it. Then it's easy: copy and past the URL of the vid and choose .mp4 format
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

And a vid rec Though I suggest you go and read the description, otherwise it might be confusing.

sigpic

Comment

I'll make that vid if you write that fic
                    The one of them watching TV and arguing about it?

Sure! Deal!

I think it would be a great song for a vid, and a great idea for a fic! You're on!

Is there a deadline for this?
                    No deadline!!!! I'm not good under pressure! But as quickly as possible

*small squeee* I'm gonna start now!
                    I'll read and watch both when you make and write them! *Iz excited*
                    So, what are they about?
                    sigpic

Comment

DM

WOW! That's all I'm saying....
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        DM

WOW! That's all I'm saying....
                        I'll second that *WOW!*!!! Enthusiastically!!!!

But that's not all I'm saying. That was absolutely breathtaking, and a stunningly beautiful tribute to the love story of Sam & Jack! BRAVA!!!
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                          I'll second that *WOW!*!!! Enthusiastically!!!!

But that's not all I'm saying. That was absolutely breathtaking, and a stunningly beautiful tribute to the love story of Sam & Jack! BRAVA!!!
                          I'm still incapable of coming up with the appropriate words for this video.

You've made me speechless
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thank you grils

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'll fourth it--Amazing VID!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                I'm pretty sure I read a fic once where Jack's cousin turned out to be either Mcgyver or Richard Dean Anderson and Sam turned out to have a huge girly crush on the man and was gobsmacked when Jack introduced them. It wasn't on FF.net though; can't for the life of me remember where it was.
                                I read that one too. RDA turns out to be Jack's brother (IIRC) and Sam comes home from a shopping trip with Vala and finds the two guys visiting in Jack's living room. Sam finds out who RDA is and calls Vala, who as it turns out has a major crush on RDA, and tells her to get over to Jack's house immediately.

Now I'm going to have to go looking for it. I think I have it saved somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X