Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    Random Military Story that is completely without innuendo (seriously):
    You say that like you don't know us. Ironically, I'm actually watching Brainstorm at this very moment and Jennifer and McKay are sitting on a plane in fancy dress so the idea of having to emergency land a plane whilst in fancy dress is *totally* free of *any* innuendo at. all.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      You say that like you don't know us. Ironically, I'm actually watching Brainstorm at this very moment and Jennifer and McKay are sitting on a plane in fancy dress so the idea of having to emergency land a plane whilst in fancy dress is *totally* free of *any* innuendo at. all.
      I choose to keep innuendo out of any story that involves my father. LOL

Although for Jack and Sam - then it can take on all the innuendo we want!

Comment

:: muddles in :: Jenn - why don't you take a break and write us a nice guttery married S/J drabble or something along those lines?? Surely that would purge everything...

I on the other hand have been horrible today. I meant to write S/J but haven't gotten around to it... meant to work on my Sanctuary fic, but it's still sitting there being ignored... while I do what? Read Janeway/Chakotay fic :: headdesk :: I should learn that there's only room for one ship at any given time. And that sounds so guttery if you say it out loud.
        OMG totally the same here!
        I'm *torn* between two fandoms!

PS: thank you for the lovely feedback on my J/C fic on ff, Nynaeve! I kinda felt your name sounded familiar!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

:: muddles in :: Jenn - why don't you take a break and write us a nice guttery married S/J drabble or something along those lines?? Surely that would purge everything...
          At the very least it would surely purge *something*...

I on the other hand have been horrible today. I meant to write S/J but haven't gotten around to it... meant to work on my Sanctuary fic, but it's still sitting there being ignored... while I do what? Read Janeway/Chakotay fic :: headdesk :: I should learn that there's only room for one ship at any given time. And that sounds so guttery if you say it out loud.
          Funny, I've never had too much problems Multi-Shipping. Which is good, cause that means I was able to practice lots. Which is a very good thing considering the Year of the Ship I swear we are in. I've *Always* got Sam & Jack, but now I've got Booth & Brennan, Lois & Clark, Tony & Ziva (who *scored* this week!!!!), Rigsby &Van Pelt and Lisbon & Jane (if ya haven't been watching the Mentalist, you might wanna give it a try. For a monster-of-the-week crime drama, it's really cute, and it's got *2* Ships to play with! )... heck, even my favorite soap opera couple is on its way to another reconciliation (just in time for the shows cancellation! <grumble, grumble, grumble>, Susan & Mike, Danny & Lindsay, GSR, MSR (yeah, that vid the other day combined with watching XF2 with a certain *boy* might have pushed me back into another round of regressive Shipping... ), yeah. The list is gettin' mighty long. Never in any single season of TV have I read such a diverse bunch of fic. And that's not getting into the movie fics I've picked up recently...

Yeah. Multi-Shipping. Tis a good year for it--so far! <knock on trinium-fortified-wood>

And now I've got three kids and one husband looking at me wondering if maybe Mom has finally lost it... Cause in the midst of the present context, it doesn't even have to be said out loud...

And the problem isn't writing what needs to be written... the problem is easing into it gently.

Oh my. I'm not sure who I pity more, you or your family. Cause I've been there... a few times!

I have a feeling it will also come as no surprise that I rarely *ease into* it. No matter what *it* is. I've got more a Lois Lane approach: dive right in with both feet without checking the water level first. Hey, at least I've learned to dive in feet first!

And we're SPLASHING! LOL. Yes well, maybe the ship just needs an oil change

My Gutter mind doesn't know which way to jump first... the exchange of fluids or the need for sufficient lubrication... Decisions!!! ACCKKKK!!!!!!

You know what they saw about Military Helicopters? Never get into one that's not leaking oil because it's out of oil.
          Only response my warped brain has for this is....

Save a chopper, ride a flyboy!

Random Military Story that is completely without innuendo (seriously):

Yeah, sure it is. I'm convinced.

Now I wanna see Sam & Jack in that scenario...

Fly, PlotBunny, FLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I really ought to attach the wings before I launch them...}

I choose to keep innuendo out of any story that involves my father. LOL

Although for Jack and Sam - then it can take on all the innuendo we want!
          Oh dear, here we go again...

Jack and Sam... and innuendo.... that involves.... father....

I have to slow down my scrolling-skimming-reading speed. Cause things just don't quite come out right...

And with that, I'm out. For a while--sis just showed up for a surprise visit from her new residence a good five hundred miles away!
          Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            OMG totally the same here!
            I'm *torn* between two fandoms!

PS: thank you for the lovely feedback on my J/C fic on ff, Nynaeve! I kinda felt your name sounded familiar!
            That was you!!!! :: falls over laughing :: How hilarious - I had no idea. You should make some forays into S/J - you'd be good at it!

J/C OT
            Spoiler:
            Is there an active community out there still? I've noticed a few fanfic sites mention VAMB but I don't know what that is... LOL I've been feeling nostalgic lately. I went out on my LJ and wrote a pathetically sentimental post about my days as a hard core J/Cer...

Bren - when it comes to shipping you certainly have more energy than all of us. LOL Just remember it's the quality not the quantity - the ship's no good if it can't take direction!

Comment

FORUM ISSUE: has anyone else noticed that when you try to click on a referenced post it takes you to the first page of this thread?? Is there a place to report this because it's driving me crazy LOL - but hey they got the go to first unread thing fixed

Comment

Hello, all! I come bearing Valenship goodies...made by the lovely and talented RepliCartertje!

Please consider using the sig and avatar (if you have enough posts to have a custom avatar) over the next two weeks to help promote our event. And if you know any S/J Shippers who have been away from Gateworld or our thread for awhile, feel free to share the invitation with them!!!

As always, please don't hotlink these items. Save to your desktop and upload to your own online photo account! And if you get a chance, thank RepliCartertje for making these for us!

Huggles!!!

* Oh! Only 12 pages behind! I might catch up with you today!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  Please consider using the sig and avatar (if you have enough posts to have a custom avatar) over the next two weeks to help promote our event. And if you know any S/J Shippers who have been away from Gateworld or our thread for awhile, feel free to share the invitation with them!!!
                  Now, you know I can't possibly use a sig and avatar with that picture on them...

And...

The...hearts...

I <3 you all dearly, but I just *can't*

Comment

Instead I have no problem with "that picture" and the hearts!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Instead I have no problem with "that picture" and the hearts!
                      Yes, but those of us in the cave are rather like vampires....

*ack*

The Fluff... The fluff...

Though, to be perfectly honest, with that particular scene, I don't see fluff but farce

Comment

Ahah, so this is my 3rd Valentiship vid
                        This is a simple vid! Don't sue me!!! LOL
                        But I always loved this song and I just wanted to make a vid with it!

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Though, to be perfectly honest, with that particular scene, I don't see fluff but farce
                          I'm with you there, Jenn!

Incidentally, I was just watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with my kids, and I was the only one who laughed with the line, "You know I don't understand fishing references, Dad."

I was laughing hysterically, and my kids wondered just why that was so funny!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Hello, all! I come bearing Valenship goodies...made by the lovely and talented RepliCartertje!

As always, please don't hotlink these items. Save to your desktop and upload to your own online photo account! And if you get a chance, thank RepliCartertje for making these for us!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...lenshipInv.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...lenshipAva.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...lenshipSig.jpg

Huggles!!!

* Oh! Only 12 pages behind! I might catch up with you today!
                            Lovely artwork!
                            sigpic
                            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Yes, but those of us in the cave are rather like vampires....

*ack*

The Fluff... The fluff...

I need something uber angsty to advertise Valenship with LOL. Can you believe Amanda accused my "Even When You're Here" story of being FLUFFY? I was appalled. Just appalled

Comment

Now, you know I can't possibly use a sig and avatar with that picture on them...

And...

The...hearts...

I <3 you all dearly, but I just *can't*

Not enough angst for you, hon? That's ok. You do your own thing.

Holiday art is always up to the volunteer who feels inspired to make it. I think Eve did a lovely job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X