Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
    Wow....I am sooooo slow! I've been trying to figure out what you guys have been talking about in re: to Trio. I couldn't remember the scene everyone was talking about. ITS A DELETED SCENE DUMBY (thats directed at myself btw)! I just looked it up on youtube and know I'm all caught up! Wow.....*palm forehead
    Sorry, thought I mentioned it was a deleted scene...

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Hello! Nice kiss!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Chapter 2 of my story will be up sometime today. just got done with it. but i don't know how to upload it. help!
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 13 June 2013, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Chapter 2 of my story will be up sometime today. just got done with it. but i don't know how to upload it. help!
          You go to "Manage Stories" and click on "For Love of the Game". Go to Chapters and click on them, there will be an add chapter thing.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            You go to "Manage Stories" and click on "For Love of the Game". Go to Chapters and click on them, there will be an add chapter thing.
            tried that. got zilch.

Comment

got it. chapter 2 is officially up.

Comment

tried that. got zilch.
                Go to your account:

-> Publish > Doc Manager > Create New Document --- here you upload your second chapter as a separate doc

-> Publish > Manage Stories > For Love of the Game > Content/Chapters > Post New Chapter --- here you choose the second chapter you've uploaded to the doc manager previously
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Welcome, Newbies!

i'm just curious as to how many new people (such as Keller, Banks, Scott, Greer, Eli) in the stargate program actually know of General O'Neill.

Well, I believe the entire program is under his command (Col.-what's-his-face in SGU reported directly to Jack), as did Sam as an X303(?) commander so the SGU travellers would know. No one was there who was not military or in some way briefed on the program. You can't know about the program without being tokd it's history of how it came about which means Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c being main features in any briefing.

And even if he had not been in command or retired, being on the #1 flagship team, having been the first person thru the gate (a la Neil Armstrong), turning Earth's enemy's #1 general into an ally, saving the planet numerous times - I would think that not knowing who he is would be the equivalent of anyone affiliated with Starfleet not knowing who Capt. James T. Kirk is.
                  sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                    Welcome, Newbies!
                    Thank you RamonaThePest!

Sorry in advance for not replying to messages when people leave them - I can't answer them or change my profile settings. Probie hazing I guess. We gotz to earn the trust!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

alright, i downloaded the rest of the list of my sg1/atlantis novels today, so i'm asking for help in something...

sg1-

alliances
                      hearts desire
                      trial by fire
                      sacrifice moon
                      survival of the fittest
                      roswell

atlantis-

Angelus
                      Nightfall

^ this is the list. i at first wanted to read the rest of my books in order of seasons (earlier seasons first, later last), but now...

i want to read the best books last. so anyone that's read them, how would you number them if you wanted to read the best for last?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
                        Pol, I have read every chapter of your campfire series! Tis how I have ended up on GateWorld! You write the characters so well and it's such a great concept so you just have to keep writing! please say you will
                        Not to worry, I am. I'm just buried under a deadline with my publisher right now, plus working up a long-awaited proposal for a big project that I hope will go forward.

Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying the series. Truthfully, Finn has been popping me in the head and he's far down in the list of "people to write about," but he seems to have something to say.

Maybe, instead, Miles can make another appearance. Hmmm.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                          Only 100 more posts to promotion.
                          yay.
                          So close! I need 50 more to for my next promotion. I guess I need to start posting more!

Welcome to all the newbies! ===><=== best ship ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying the series. Truthfully, Finn has been popping me in the head and he's far down in the list of "people to write about," but he seems to have something to say.

Maybe, instead, Miles can make another appearance. Hmmm.
                            Any new S/J fic by you would be awesome!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Too cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X