Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    I read that one too. RDA turns out to be Jack's brother (IIRC) and Sam comes home from a shopping trip with Vala and finds the two guys visiting in Jack's living room. Sam finds out who RDA is and calls Vala, who as it turns out has a major crush on RDA, and tells her to get over to Jack's house immediately.

Now I'm going to have to go looking for it. I think I have it saved somewhere.
    Yes, that's the one!

Ok so I am making a video and I want some moments when Sam was "there" for Jack - i.e. supported him emotionally in some way. I am thinking like at the end of Frozen when she's takling to him, or the end of Abyss where she gives him and off camera hand squeeze (oh she so does!).
    Anyone got anything, because I'm out of ideas.

*kicks shippy mojo*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Yes, that's the one!

Ok so I am makign a video and I want some momentss when Sam was "there" for Jack - i.e. supported him emotionally in some way. I am thinking like at the end of Frozen when she's tak ing to him, or the end of Abyss where she gives him and off camera hand squeez (oh she so does!).

*kicks shippy mojo*
      Lost City Pt 1! I've used that for lots of vids...Such a great scene!

Comment

Hi folks!
        My finals are over - for now - and I am reporting back to duty!
        So glad to be here again!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Yes, that's the one!

Ok so I am making a video and I want some moments when Sam was "there" for Jack - i.e. supported him emotionally in some way. I am thinking like at the end of Frozen when she's takling to him, or the end of Abyss where she gives him and off camera hand squeeze (oh she so does!).

*kicks shippy mojo*
          the video sounds really cool. i personally vote frozen but thats just me

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Hi folks!
          good to have you back
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hi folks!
            always a good feeling when you've completed your finals eh?

Comment

Thank you Keaira! *hugs*

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              always a good feeling when you've completed your finals eh?
              You bet!
              Now I'm considering burning my books from this term!

Comment

speaking of finals, today in my english class we were discussing the sexual tension between two characters in the book we were reading and my teacher asked me first out of the whole class (ofcourse bc i was probably day dreaming) to ask my opinion of that and i said "Well at first they had a ton UST which built up and got shoved down like Sam and Jack's did but then eventually over time the characters couldnt take it anymore and it became RST, also like Sam and Jack and their UST and RST. however Sam and Jack did it in a more discreet manner full of love whereas these characters just went all out with the RST in a disgraceful manner while she was still married..."

needless to say my teacher won't make the mistake of calling on me when he thinks im daydreaming ever again
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  speaking of finals, today in my english class we were discussing the sexual tension between two characters in the book we were reading and my teacher asked me first out of the whole class (ofcourse bc i was probably day dreaming) to ask my opinion of that and i said "Well at first they had a ton UST which built up and got shoved down like Sam and Jack's did but then eventually over time the characters couldnt take it anymore and it became RST, also like Sam and Jack and their UST and RST. however Sam and Jack did it in a more discreet manner full of love whereas these characters just went all out with the RST in a disgraceful manner while she was still married..."

needless to say my teacher won't make the mistake of calling on me when he thinks im daydreaming ever again
                  Hahaha you rock!

I began with language and literature first, too. No idea how I ended up with math O.o

To stay on topic -
                  could anybody please tell me where that bit comes from, when Sam and Jack's hands brush during a breefing?
                  I finished watching season 8 and I fear I didn't notice that bit

ETA: Whoohoo, 400 posts!

Comment

Hi folks!
                    Welcome back!!

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    Lost City Pt 1! I've used that for lots of vids...Such a great scene!
                    I agree

Random observation about Fragile Balance (in comparison with Frozen) Sam says please to Jack (it's miniJack, but nevertheless up until that point it's exactly as our Jack) and he ups and walks away from them all and at that point from life. I think it might have been the moment where Sam started thinking that maybe he doesn't care about her any more, at least not in that way.
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

You go penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you rock!

I began with language and literature first, too. No idea how I ended up with math O.o

To stay on topic -
                      could anybody please tell me where that bit comes from, when Sam and Jack's hands brush during a breefing?

Moebius pt1 And congrats on 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Devilish Me!
                        You have no idea how helpful your vids were during the last weeks

ETA: Moebius? O.o Uh oh where were my glasses when I watched it
                        Thank you

Comment

Hahaha you rock!

To stay on topic -

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          You go penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moebius pt1 And congrats on 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          haha thats pretty my how i roll in that class, well all of my classes really haha

and congrats on 400 es!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Devilish Me!
                            You have no idea how helpful your vids were during the last weeks

ETA: Moebius? O.o Uh oh where were my glasses when I watched it
                            Thank you
                            Np We shippers have to help each other out right? Heeeheheee
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              No objection!!!!
                              She already knows that I love her vids!!!!!
                              And right now, I (and my crazy friend that you know ) was wondering the meaning of your YT nickname!
                              Wait a minute, yours are great too, XFchemist! I love how you put artistic transitions in your vids and the music to scene is amazing. The clip pulses to the beat. It is absolutely enjoyable to watch.

I just watched your 'I just wanted to hold you' vid and I am star struck. Your Sam and Jack vids are now part of my Ipod playlist.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

ROFL Keaira, I wish you were in my classes

Congrats on 400 es!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X