• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Corin Nemec
    JR Bourne
    Louis Ferreira
    Jessica Steen

i'm sure there are more i just can't think of some.
    Darn! That many?!
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Happy Birthday!
      Thank you!!
      4 heh? i've counted more than that.
      Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Don S. Davis
      Torri Higginson
      Jay Acovone
      Rachel Luttrell

who did I miss? or forget?
      Corin Nemec
      Rachel Luttrell
      JR Bourne
      Louis Ferreira

Erik Avari

Are we counting Atlantis as well, or just SG1? Either way, I'm pretty sure there has been many more than four, I just don't keep much count. And I think it would up even more if we counted Universe...Are we thinking repeat Stargate actors, or people that might have only been in one episode?

And what about both incarnations of NCIS? Or even JAG? Because if we count those as well, the list jumps even higher, especially with Chris Judge.
      Last edited by TrueRomantic; 06 March 2013, 03:50 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Corin Nemec
        JR Bourne
        Louis Ferreira
        Jessica Steen

Dang. I had forgotten about them. Actually, I never saw the one with Louis Ferreira, so I wouldn't have remembered that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Are we counting Atlantis as well, or just SG1? Either way, I'm pretty sure there has been many more than four, I just don't keep much count. And I think it would up even more if we counted Universe...
          Oh, that's right. Alaina Huffman was in one of the earlier episodes.

Comment

Oh, that's right. Alaina Huffman was in one of the earlier episodes.
            Also the original Elizabeth Weir (Jessica Stein), from SG1 S7 Ep 21 and 22 "Lost City Part I & Part II. She played Paula Cassidy.

EDIT: Just saw she was already posted lol. But still, lot and lots...

I'm pretty sure the guy who played Ari Haswari (Ziva's brother and the guy who shot Kate) on NCIS was also in an ep or two of SG.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post

Anyway, it didn't appear as if the relationship was going well or as if Sam actually spent a lot of time together with Pete outside of work (don't get me started on the ridiculous plot line to get him involved with Teal'c's murder accusation), so the proposal came out of the blue to me! They couldn't have been dating for more than a few months to a year and considering Sam's hectic schedule they probably only spent a few weeks' worth of time together in that period. Heck, even if they had been together day and night for up to a year I think it was rather soon to get engaged!
              make sam seem stupid that she had to get help to figure things out? there's more intelligence in sam's left foot than all of pete.

joking aside, it was embarrassing how badly this episode was written.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                make sam seem stupid that she had to get help to figure things out? there's more intelligence in sam's left foot than all of pete.

joking aside, it was embarrassing how badly this episode was written.
                Sal, watch all the shippy episodes to get over this bad one! Or read tons of fanfic!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  I'm pretty sure the guy who played Ari Haswari (Ziva's brother and the guy who shot Kate) on NCIS was also in an ep or two of SG.
                  He was in "Company of Thieves".

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Sal, watch all the shippy episodes to get over this bad one! Or read tons of fanfic!
                    i actually found 'chimera' much, much worse! at least in 'affinity' she was doubting herself and uncomfortable, but in 'chimera', it was all give-it-a-try... *gags*

sally

sigpic

Comment

i actually found 'chimera' much, much worse! at least in 'affinity' she was doubting herself and uncomfortable, but in 'chimera', it was all give-it-a-try... *gags*

Both were bad for me. 'Chimera' was on that day on Syfy I think and I immediately chose to watch a cooking show instead.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Both were bad for me. 'Chimera' was on that day on Syfy I think and I immediately chose to watch a cooking show instead.
                        i'd rather watch a show on the mating of maggots than ever watch either episode again. now that's hatred!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Personally, I choose to think that whole Sam-Pete scenario was just a bad dream that Sam was having, and it didn't really happen at all.

Comment

Personally, I choose to think that whole Sam-Pete scenario was just a bad dream that Sam was having, and it didn't really happen at all.
                            i remember one time thinking that could actually have been a viable scenario, b/c no one actually interacted with pete except sam! so it *could* have been just in her head...
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

You said it! I'm getting there....

i remember one time thinking that could actually have been a viable scenario, b/c no one actually interacted with pete except sam! so it *could* have been just in her head...
                              I'm getting to that point too!
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Hedwig, Majorsal, could I just recommend a fic that sort of takes away the bitter taste in your mouth? You might have read it already, but oh well...

Bellerophon by Melora30

It 'rectifies' Chimera.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X