No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia Black was also on NCIS a couple of seasons ago. i'm telling you. NCIS is SG actor heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      Both were bad for me. 'Chimera' was on that day on Syfy I think and I immediately chose to watch a cooking show instead.
      I can't watch any scenes with Pete it's physically painful to see. I sat through the Pete episodes once when they first aired just to see if we got any S/J tidbits but they just left me disappointed. Just like Janet's death, I can't watch again.

Re Rob Cooper, I just don't get him! On one hand he gives us Pete and a helluva lot of nothing then, suddenly, out of nowhere we get Threads and Kerry telling Jack point blank "Forget about being stubborn and just go and tell Carter you are madly in love with her and dying to be with her!"

Forget the "Rob Cooper made me cry" T-shirts, I want one that says "Rob Cooper makes me so frustrated I want to scream!!" Lol.
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I'm getting to that point too!
        i'm making myself try to remember all the sam-pete scenes (help), and the only two i can remember where someone other than sam even spoke or acknowledged pete were the hotdog vendor (in affinity) and sam's dad (in threads), and even then, both of those characters could have been a part of sam's pete-imagination!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hedwig, Majorsal, could I just recommend a fic that sort of takes away the bitter taste in your mouth? You might have read it already, but oh well...

Bellerophon by Melora30

It 'rectifies' Chimera.
          are there any sam-pete kissy/make out/sex scenes in the fic?
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Hedwig, Majorsal, could I just recommend a fic that sort of takes away the bitter taste in your mouth? You might have read it already, but oh well...

Bellerophon by Melora30

It 'rectifies' Chimera.
            just reading that one now (Beats writing two english papers anyway) and i gotta tell you i was quite confused at first but then the author rectified everything.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              since i'm reading it i don't wanna spoil it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                just reading that one now (Beats writing two english papers anyway) and i gotta tell you i was quite confused at first but then the author rectified everything.
                anything else you'd like to give away about the fic, b/f i actually get to read it?
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I promise it'll be ok. Just...push on with it.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I promise it'll be ok. Just...push on with it.
                    thank you.

*hugs*
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

thank you.

*hugs*
                      You're welcome! You might be screaming in the first 2 chapters or so...but it'll be alright.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Personally, I choose to think that whole Sam-Pete scenario was just a bad dream that Sam was having, and it didn't really happen at all.
                        And to extend it a bit, Sam wakes up in the morning and hears the shower running in the bathroom, and when she goes in to check on it, finds Jack just stepping out of the shower ...

Comment

anything else you'd like to give away about the fic, b/f i actually get to read it?
                          nah.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            And to extend it a bit, Sam wakes up in the morning and hears the shower running in the bathroom, and when she goes in to check on it, finds Jack just stepping out of the shower ...
                            Now, that's more like it.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i'm making myself try to remember all the sam-pete scenes (help), and the only two i can remember where someone other than sam even spoke or acknowledged pete were the hotdog vendor (in affinity) and sam's dad (in threads), and even then, both of those characters could have been a part of sam's pete-imagination!
                              All of the Sam/Pete scenes just seemed so awkward and wrong to me and not just because I hate the sight of them together X: It just seems like she forced herself into ignoring all of the warning signs and wanted to make their relationship work or more like any relationship work. Good thing she came to her senses, just sad Jacob had to die in the process
                              sigpic

Comment

Bellerophon by Melora30

It 'rectifies' Chimera.
                                Read it. Liked it. Recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X