No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please vote for the day you would like to hold our first shipper celebration of the holiday season (fyi US Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 24):

Saturday, November 12

Saturday, November 19 (11)

Saturday, November 26
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Looks like November 19 is very popular vote for Shipsgiving!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        Looks like November 19 is very popular vote for Shipsgiving!!
        Yes. Unless someone thinks they can drum up enough support for another date in the next few days I think Shipsgiving will be Nov. 19.

So start making your goodies shippers!

Comment

a little on-topic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            THANKS!! I enjoyed re-reading your fics, they make me smile.
            Very nice AKA.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Birthday Gifts
            Spoiler:
            due to me having all of the SG-1 and atlantis and universe's DVDs my parents decided to get me hooked on NCIS and they brought me the first SIX seasons. Gotta love those parents. i got three seasons from my dad and step mom and the other three from my mom.

so not only do i have to watch SG-1 rewatch i got nearly 100 plus episodes to watch of a different show.
            Happy birthday and ENJOY.
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Yes. Unless someone thinks they can drum up enough support for another date in the next few days I think Shipsgiving will be Nov. 19. So start making your goodies shippers!
              Yes ma'am *smart salute*

Btw -what did last year's 'invitation' look like??

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Oh, that's nice, Nola! thanks for sharing. I love this argument on the beach -I often wonder if I'm imagining the subtle innuendo:

: What?
              : Forget it.
              : That would be, "Forget it, Sir."
              : Oh, please—you think I'm keeping that up if we're stuck here forever?
              : Listen, Major…
              : No way.
              : That's "No way, Colonel."
              : I'm supposed to accept that. That's the way it's going to be?
              : That's the way it is.
              : What difference does it make? It's not up to you.

*bolded* obviously they know what they're talking about, but I wondered when I saw it 'are we still simply talking about addressing you formally, or have we slipped off on to a much LARGER subject?'

...of course, my shippy glasses may have me seeing things that are not really there -it wouldn't be the first time.
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Nice Nolamom!!!

Want to do the invites for Shipsgiving?

Looking deep in the recesses of my PB, I was able to dig out last year's invite:

Comment

Oh no, no, no - I'm just learning how to use photoshop. I wouldn't dream of doing something that important! I've never done anything large either.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    Happy birthday and ENJOY.
                    i just finished the first season of NCIS and i gotta you. i can't wait to see what comes next.

Comment

you know, whenever it gets really ugly out there in the rest of fandom (including other shows), THIS is the place i come for comfort and security!!

sam is my favorite female character. she's what i'd like to be.

--> <--- my happy place!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        you know, whenever it gets really ugly out there in the rest of fandom (including other shows), THIS is the place i come for comfort and security!!

--> <--- my happy place!
                        I'm right there with you, majorsal. This ship is an eternal port in the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

--> <--- my happy place!
                          Oh come one, we all know you want to be Sam cause she got Jack
                          :love:

Comment

i wish I could find a woman who was like Sam: beautiful, smart, can hold her own in a fight. But obviously I'm reaching for the stars. (no puns intended)

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

Oh, that's nice, Nola! thanks for sharing. I love this argument on the beach -I often wonder if I'm imagining the subtle innuendo:

: What?
                              : Forget it.
                              : That would be, "Forget it, Sir."
                              : Oh, please—you think I'm keeping that up if we're stuck here forever?
                              : Listen, Major…
                              : No way.
                              : That's "No way, Colonel."
                              : I'm supposed to accept that. That's the way it's going to be?
                              : That's the way it is.
                              : What difference does it make? It's not up to you.

*bolded* obviously they know what they're talking about, but I wondered when I saw it 'are we still simply talking about addressing you formally, or have we slipped off on to a much LARGER subject?'

...of course, my shippy glasses may have me seeing things that are not really there -it wouldn't be the first time.
                              I also love that scene between them and you're not the only one...I noticed it too.

Now that I know when Shipsgiving is going to be...I can safely say my lil' project will be done by then (I hope...lol) I'm still missing one last letter for the S/J A-Z - the letter V...please someone come up with a good word...I'm begging!!
                              "…you know what they say. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try again."

"Because I care about her....a lot more than I'm supposed to..."

Comment

Originally posted by freckles2185 View Post
                                I also love that scene between them and you're not the only one...I noticed it too.

Now that I know when Shipsgiving is going to be...I can safely say my lil' project will be done by then (I hope...lol) I'm still missing one last letter for the S/J A-Z - the letter V...please someone come up with a good word...I'm begging!!
                                This may not be very original but how about "Valor"
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X