Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    whoever is the least subtle in writing, i nominate this person!!
    Lol reminds me of an interview with Stephen King about the episode of the X-Files he wrote. The interviewer asks him what he would write if he could write anything he wanted for the show and he replies "Mulder and Scully in bed together!... But they wouldn't let me!" Go Mr King!

I nominate Annerb, her "You're my destination" fic is exactly what I imagine might have happened in canon and, whoo boy, it's hot (in a Mr Darcy in pride and prejudice kind of way, not a whips and handcuffs 50 Shades kind of way lol).
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      Yep, her CSI ship has just been ruined by the writers! They got their dream ending then boom, shattered to pieces in the worst way.
      okay, now i know what you mean by ruining it...

As long as they don't have Sam shacked up with the President's aid, I think we'd be ok but for them to outright deny it would be terrible. Still, for me, Trio deleted scene counts. Not what I would have liked by a long shot but if they ignored it in any future film I'd be

Yep, we'd need JM and MW with RDA and AT and to lock Rob Cooper in a cupboard until the scene was signed, sealed and delivered
      yes and YES!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

I nominate Annerb, her "You're my destination" fic is exactly what I imagine might have happened in canon and, whoo boy, it's hot (in a Mr Darcy in pride and prejudice kind of way, not a whips and handcuffs 50 Shades kind of way lol).
        do you have a linkie-poo?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Indeed I do!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/763509/Annerb - I'm not sure if I can link the story coz it's T rated but here's her page it's about halfway down.
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

If you haven't read them, you should really read all of Annerb's DC Series.

Amber, you can link T rated fics, just not M or NC17 stuff.

Comment

Back to the AU discussion...

There has been plenty of Beneath the Surface stories, I always thought it would be interesting of there was an "Above the Surface" AU...

Administrator Calder realizes they would be of greater use as citizens above rather than slaves below. So they are mind wiped and become Dr. Thera, brilliant scientist who works on the technology to strengthen the shielded dome, Dr. Carlin, historian and teacher, Jonah ex-military strategist who works with security of the planet.

Dr. Thera is presenting at a conference in which Jonah is providing security, their eyes meet and "click" they just know they are meant to be together.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

There has been plenty of Beneath the Surface stories, I always thought it would be interesting of there was an "Above the Surface" AU...

Administrator Calder realizes they would be of greater use as citizens above rather than slaves below. So they are mind wiped and become Dr. Thera, brilliant scientist who works on the technology to strengthen the shielded dome, Dr. Carlin, historian and teacher, Jonah ex-military strategist who works with security of the planet.

Dr. Thera is presenting at a conference in which Jonah is providing security, their eyes meet and "click" they just know they are meant to be together.

Darn...Plot bunnies...multiplying now...help help! You're evil.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Indeed I do!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/763509/Annerb - I'm not sure if I can link the story coz it's T rated but here's her page it's about halfway down.
                  thankie!

just looking down annerb's list of fics, i realize not only how many i've read, but *loved*!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Darn...Plot bunnies...multiplying now...help help! You're evil.
                    I'm glad you liked it... now if only someone would write it
                    (who has talent, which I do not)

Comment

Indeed I do!

i just finished it, and YES!!

i can just *see* sam and jack in this scenario, with amanda and rick doing their usual wonderful 'work', so to speak.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Rubbish, I'm sure you have some kind of thing that's special.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          Ask selene how confirmation could be ruined. I can see many ways they might do it. That's why I'd rather they just keep their hands off.
                          i really can't imagine it being ruined with s/j. the only thing i can imagine being THE worst is it not happening. if anything, amanda and rick would lift up any writing short-comings...
                          It's true. CSI just completely ruined my ship. And as bad as it sounds, I'd prefer a character death in my ship, rather than separation/divorce. It sounds horrible, but I prefer my ships to be epic, not epic duds. Grrrr...

And if CSI isn't enough of an example, take a look at Bones. Prime example of WRONG. Booth and Brennan lost their chemistry a long time ago, and now it just feels like they're force-feeding it to us.

On the other hand, I do feel like that show does Angela and Hodgins really well. I still love watching them, though even they have begun to stray towards the flat end of the spectrum.

I hate you.

*glares*

((hugs))

I love the way your imagination works. Please write that story before a bunny turns into Bunnicula and drains my creativity until I write it myself.

Comment

[QUOTE=AmberLM;13714667]

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                            It's true. CSI just completely ruined my ship. And as bad as it sounds, I'd prefer a character death in my ship, rather than separation/divorce. It sounds horrible, but I prefer my ships to be epic, not epic duds. Grrrr...

And if CSI isn't enough of an example, take a look at Bones. Prime example of WRONG. Booth and Brennan lost their chemistry a long time ago, and now it just feels like they're force-feeding it to us.

On the other hand, I do feel like that show does Angela and Hodgins really well. I still love watching them, though even they have begun to stray towards the flat end of the spectrum.
                            if when sam and jack are confirmed, it won't go down those other shows routes b/c stargate isn't a continuing series anymore.

just prove they're together, have been together since after season 8, and we, the fans, can fill in some missing pieces.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you write it, or else I would, or someone else would take it!
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal;13714836]

if when sam and jack are confirmed, it won't go down those other shows routes b/c stargate isn't a continuing series anymore.

just prove they're together, have been together since after season 8, and we, the fans, can fill in some missing pieces.
                                Yeah, but I can see them pulling a Sam and Jack tried it but it didn't work out kind of thing. That's definitely in line with the PTB's kind of MO. That would really make me mad.

I also would hate it if we got confirmation, but they only just got together now like they've been in limbo or apart all these years.

Comment

Working...
                                X