Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Correct. It is Wrong Number, followed by a little sequel called We've Met

No, it isn't. If we're talking about the story "Wrong Number", that is.

However, it you're referring to Hito's stuff, then yes it is.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4949618/...ng_b_bnumber_b <----- this one is in french.

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
      Regarding those spoilers, I don't think you need your shippy glasses on maximum. People who would think otherwise are either ignorant, or just trolling anti shippers
      I mean in the 1st watching you wouldn't notice it if you are not shipper, but on the rewatch if you take into consideration end of Season 9, the spoiler is clear as a sunny morning for some good pike fishing
      Em, here is an idea for our newest member. Watch Avalon to the end to see if you can notice what we are talking about(no peeking)
      What? What am I missing??

Originally posted by Bad Fish View Post
      Stargate Playmobils??? No kidding! They really exist? Can you buy them? Very cute pics!
      Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      No you can't, unfortunately. But it's not so hard to modify existing figures to match. If you're interested PM me and I'll tell you which work best.
      Isn't Lilac great?? I was so stoked the first time I saw one of the pics!

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
      Ultimately, I'm here to chitchat about S/J and I'm making my arguments couched in terms of why I think their inclusion was beneficial to the ship. S/J couldn't have happened if they remained within the same chain of command
      So that makes me okay with S9 & 10
      : "There's that..."

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Lovely!!!!
      for me probably it's Heroes hug! (I'm planning to make some drawings of S/J ...when I'll find time *kicks RL*)
      *looks impatiently at watch* can't wait!!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      I dunno if this counts, but I'm a huge fan of the pic with a blonde AT and RDA in front of what looks to be a church or something. I don't have it myself, but I'm sure it's been posted. I think someone said it was from a con in the UK, but I could be wrong...
      Originally posted by Pol View Post
      I think you mean this one, and I love it too.
      http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...icialphoto.jpg
      I like to think of it as a pic snapped of them on their honeymoon in Ireland, despite knowing it's a pic of Amanda and Rick at Avalon, I believe.
      Gosh she just *fits* right there! :::shippy sigh:::
      Off to teach now!
      Forgive me not removing the IMG tags on this ONE!! (I just wanted to stare dreamily at it again). Pol -you have a romantic soul...have I told you that (lately)???

...and WHOEVER writes a fic to go with that...please post the link *sigh*.

I need to join the "I love Jack O'Neill's gray hair" club.
      Ooooo yeah!
      Jack Evolution.jpg

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      anything with the IMG tag should be 100K or less in size
      I freely admit my inexperience and ignorance -I'm barely following this part of the discussion...if I mess up, just let me know, ok??

And hedwig -thanks for the link to that fic ...bookmarked for later.

And because we haven't had it posted in a few pages:

th_wow.jpg
      Last edited by Skydiver; 20 September 2011, 03:41 AM.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Arrr! Me posting twere shanghaied and keelhauled! Come about and prepare to repel boarders!

(ahem...Talk like a Pirate Day...can't help myself)

That last pic was supposed to be the (what do you call it?) ...the mini-looping-vid thingy. Anybody got it and can post??
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've got it, but can't post it cuz it's over the 100K limit. Here's the link.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I've got it, but can't post it cuz it's over the 100K limit. Here's the link.
            Mmmmm....makes me happy (slo-mo would have been niiiice).
            Thanks NOLA!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Some of you may have already read this, since it's been around for quite awhile. However, I had to recommend it because it's just so darned cute.

On a mission, Sam and Jack are both found desirable to be mates for the son and daughter of a royal father. Very amusing.

All in a Day's Work by Jackie W.

Comment

Here's one of the best slo-mos of the Grace Kiss by UhSir.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freckles2185 View Post
                  As far as Sam and Jack are concerned, again, I think Sara put in nicely, the shippy glasses need to be on maximum for you to see it...there are maybe 2 or 3 episodes where they actually hint at them being together, Sara's spoiler was one of them...but they do it again I think its S9 episode 7
                  Spoiler:
                  "ex Dues Machina" Agent Barret asks Sam about Pete, and she says she broke up with him, so Barret asks if shes single again, and Sam's answer is "not exactly" need i say more
                  so all in all i say just watch it, for the sake of knowing what happened, they do, sort of, tie up loose ends about bad guys and such...
                  <snipped>
                  I love Harry and Jack's relationship - every time they're on screen together, you know it'll be a good episode with good dialogue "its good to be king" is a good example
                  And of course, there's "The Quest" with:
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam exacting a little revenge on Ba'al when she punches him in the face...(imo) she was taking the opportunity to dish some retribution for Ba'al's treatment of Jack in "Abyss" (not that him insulting her race and gender weren't enough...I just enjoy the shippy undertone).

And you're right about Jack and Harry...a lot of interaction between them -he's the bad guy you hate, and then love to hate, and somehow we end up with hating to love him (sort of). It made for interesting TV.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Fish View Post
                    I didn't stop. I'm quite entertained by these Ori guys actually. Creepy!

Yes, I'm glad I can go through them quickly too.

Yes, claudia Black is entertaining enough as Vala but BB just doesn't work in this role, it just doesn't gel.
                    Yup!

Aww, that's cute. This is the kind of line that tells you the writers are yanking Shippers' chains right there. I got years of training with the X-files.
                    Yeah, drives me nuts when they do it though...

I'm watching and sofar I'm quite entertained. Daniel and Vala as the Odd Couple are fun to watch. And those Ori dudes pretty scary. And it was nice to see Sam back in Beachhead. I have to admit I was a bit put off by Jack's short appearance, ahrr, when was that? When Daniel said he was scared and Jack replied he was hungry. RDA's acting seemed really off in that scene, like he wasn't really there and was merely going through the motions. But maybe that's just me.
                    Yes Daniel & Vala are very amusing together & apart lol.
                    Its not just you, i felt it too...I was happy to see him again...but he did feel kinda out of place, if you know what I mean...

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    was watching 200 last night and i felt like i needed to post this. the wedding scene was just so cool.
                    I loved that part as well, but I gotta say that my favorite moment in '200' (well one of my favorites - there are a few) is when Jack tells them to finish the movie with 'fishing' his reason being "after that there's not much point, to anything else" or words to that effect...which really reflected my opinion of the show - after that there really wasn't much point to anything else...lol

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    And of course, there's "The Quest" with:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam exacting a little revenge on Ba'al when she punches him in the face...(imo) she was taking the opportunity to dish some retribution for Ba'al's treatment of Jack in "Abyss" (not that him insulting her race and gender weren't enough...I just enjoy the shippy undertone).

And you're right about Jack and Harry...a lot of interaction between them -he's the bad guy you hate, and then love to hate, and somehow we end up with hating to love him (sort of). It made for interesting TV.
                    Yes, revenge is sweet - and Ba'al really was annoying in S9...but he's also a guy you love to hate or hate to love...either way he's a brilliant character...lol just like Harry
                    "…you know what they say. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try again."

"Because I care about her....a lot more than I'm supposed to..."

Comment

Here's another classic S/J moment
                      818_Threads_Sam_Jack_03.jpg

and I didnt make this but man is it an amazing pic!
                      582567071.jpg
                      whoever made it is super talented!!
                      "…you know what they say. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try again."

"Because I care about her....a lot more than I'm supposed to..."

Comment

I loved that part as well, but I gotta say that my favorite moment in '200' (well one of my favorites - there are a few) is when Jack tells them to finish the movie with 'fishing' his reason being "after that there's not much point, to anything else" or words to that effect...which really reflected my opinion of the show - after that there really wasn't much point to anything else...lol
                        i like that part as well it went like
                        Spoiler:
                        MARTIN
                        Stupid focus groups! They hate the ending! I have to think of something new.

O'NEILL
                        They could go fishing!

MARTIN
                        Fishing?

O'NEILL
                        Yeah, it would be the perfect ending. I mean, after that, anything else would seem…pointless.

the only thing i didn't like was that Mitchell tried to incorporate Himself and vala into it and O'Neill was like "You weren't there!" like he was trying to stop mitchell from ruining a good thing.

Comment

I need to join the "I love Jack O'Neill's gray hair" club.
                          What do you mean join?! You aren't a member? Jack really did get better with age. I don't know how Sam kept her hands off of him.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            i like that part as well it went like
                            Spoiler:
                            MARTIN
                            Stupid focus groups! They hate the ending! I have to think of something new.

O'NEILL
                            They could go fishing!

MARTIN
                            Fishing?

O'NEILL
                            Yeah, it would be the perfect ending. I mean, after that, anything else would seem…pointless.

the only thing i didn't like was that Mitchell tried to incorporate Himself and vala into it and O'Neill was like "You weren't there!" like he was trying to stop mitchell from ruining a good thing.
                            The whole ep was funny -the cast and crew were having fun and picking on themselves a little.

~ Cam referring to "his" character in the movie, and Martin reminding him that it's not him...the character was based on O'Neill.
                            ~ What you pointed out about Jack saying "you weren't there"
                            ~ The discussion about how you make the lead actor feel present (have him on the phone, etc)

I loved Vala's "everybody loves a wedding", and J/S body language before and after the wedding scene -and how Cam and Vala seem oblivious, but Daniel and Teal'c don't.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm sorry I tried... wont bother you with my bad fics ever again....
                              Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                              Hey, don't do this! Haven't read your ficlet yet, but as I see it most of us are not professional writer and doing this for fun. So if you have fun writing do it and share it!
                              (((freckles)))

don't give up your passion and fun!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                I really hated S9. I thought S10 was an improvement, but not by much.

I despise Vala's character, especially as she became more and more of a caricature and pulled Daniel's character down with her.

Cam is very annoying to me. I think his character had potential but he never should have been given the lead.

Sam was pushed aside and Teal'c became wallpaper again.

I don't mind the changes to the show per se. Of course they had to make changes with RDA leaving. Llike others I try to see it as a spin off. But I would have prefered all new characters instead of the destruction of longstanding characters.

I'm extremely annoyed with the PTB for not resolving the S/J ship early on in S9. It would have allowed them to give Sam's character another dimension. It also would have been the silver lining to all the other changes; she gets to be with Jack (even if it is all off camera). That would have made the rest of the new show much more palletable for me. (Although I still would never forgive TPTB for essentially demoting Sam and subordinating her to a less experienced male character.)
                                that it scarily spot on to my opinion too.

(except i like mitchell, but thought sam should have been in charge!)
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X