Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Would that be the sweet, unassuming, innocent Lt. Graham Simmons or the evil Colonel Simmons?
    i always forget about the innocent simmons and immediate think of Colonel Simmons.

Comment

I read a fic about what happens to Sam during the year in Continuum when she was on her own. She is working in a garage when a boy happens by, and thereafter keeps coming by. He finally gets up enough nerve to talk to her. It's Charlie, and he lives with his father. At some point, Sam and Jack meet. It turns out that the Sam in their reality was not only the heroic astronaut who died when the shuttle crashed, but she was also Jack's wife and Charlie's mother. I don't recall if that fic was finished, but where it ended it had Sam going back to help with the invasion.
      Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      i remember reading that too but i forgot the title do you happen to know it?
      Found it:

A Year in the Life by Psamathe

Comment

Found it:

Virtual green for you! I couldn't remember the name of it.

Comment

Found it:

Thanks for the fic rec! Never seen this one before!
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            i always forget about the innocent simmons and immediate think of Colonel Simmons.
            I forgot about innocent Simmons too! So, innocent Simmons can go with Davis and Walter, and Colonel Simmons can go with Maybourne.

And yeah, Maybourne. Circa, before he became a semi-ally.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm thinking now that innocent Simmons would be the fanatic, and when they catch him and put him behind bars they think its over. But then scary stuff continues to happen, and we realize that Simmons was the gentle stalker who watches from afar (still creepy, but relatively harmless compared to the other guy), and Jack realizes Sam has more than one stalker, and the true threat is the guy who's clever enough to use Simmons as a smokescreen.

And the dangerous guy is... *drumroll* Adrian Conrad!!!

Comment

Question:
              If Jack and Sam had a son what would his name be
              If Jack and Sam had a daughter would her name be
              sigpic
              Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
              http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

selene and her AUs.

*shakes head* tsk. tsk. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by avp60685 View Post
                  Question:
                  If Jack and Sam had a son what would his name be
                  If Jack and Sam had a daughter would her name be
                  There's a list out there with names used in fanfiction for the various kids around here. Here's link to the list we created a few months ago. You can peruse that. The posts are spread out a bit, but you should find MANY answers to your question here.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    selene and her AUs.

*shakes head* tsk. tsk. *sigh*
                    Yeah, someone should have warned them. But at least I can say that I didn't start it this time. They asked!

Comment

Man...I love AUs.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Yeah, someone should have warned them. But at least I can say that I didn't start it this time. They asked!
                        WARNING!!!!

Do not feed selene's muse "What if . . . " scenarios. Her plot bunnies will multiply like tribbles! And if you feed them after midnight they turn into Gremlins, bunnies who take perfectly harmless characters and make them EEEEEVIL!

Comment

okay thank you!
                          sigpic
                          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                          http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

WARNING!!!!

Do not feed selene's muse "What if . . . " scenarios. Her plot bunnies will multiply like tribbles! And if you feed them after midnight they turn into Gremlins, bunnies who take perfectly harmless characters and make them EEEEEVIL!
                            Oh dear, I fear selene has not been the only one to forget the "do not feed after midnight" rule! But it explains so much...

*goes gremlin hunting*
                            sigpic
                            My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

WARNING!!!!

You mean multiply like nubbins?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                You mean multiply like nubbins?
                                No I don't. I'm a Trekkie.

Comment

Working...
                                X