No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay question... I am looking for something. I am not even sure it still excist but maybe one of you know

I am looking for a music vid on the song "Creep" by Radiohead...

I remember it being on a site with a lot of music video's from one person...It was on a site like geocity or angel(something)

I thought her name was Katty or Kathy or something like it.

There were loads of music video's in it from stargate. And I do remember that LAD or Starlover posted a link to it but i am talking waaay back as in at least a year or 2...

So if anyone know what I am talking about, or what site I am talking about please let me know...Even if it doesn't excist anymore but I really hope it's still alive!!!!

ETA: it was a site where you had to download the songs from, so they weren't streamed

Comment

Ok, I know this is not the best place to ask but I've already asked on Sanctuary thread and haven't got the answer so (sorry for asking here) :

Spoiler:
      Does anyone know if Sanctuary OST will be released some time in the future?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
        Hey, Twilight, what happened with your username???
        I have used "Twilight" for years and years but with the popularity of the "Twilight" novels I keep getting associated with them (and I'm not a fan) so I had my name changed to one that I know will not become part of a movie trilogy (or series). It belongs to a series of books I enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Yup, we're still calling you Twilight so get used to it. Are you going to change your FF.net and LJ name as well?

Yes. FF.net is changed and I will be paying money to change LJ (I feel like I should start a FAQ on this LOL) - you can still call me twilight but that's because you know me

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            EDIT: LOOK! I got my name changed forever and ever amen. Sorry to all of you who love the books, but I don't so I needed to drop it like a hot potato. I tried very hard to fight it, but I kept running into problems

Okay so my doc prescribed me Xanax and so for the last day I've had nothing but D&C stuck in my head (is that sad that my first thought when given an anti-anxiety med is not "yes, finally something to help with my anxiety" but instead "haha, remember that time when Jack thought it was a Xanax detector?" ). So because I'm a person who deal with things through humor... I present to you this...

<snip>
            Well hi Nynaeve506! Have we met before??
            Can I still can you Twi?? Pretty please?

+ = (Why is it so hard for the non-shippers to except it??)
            disclaimer: If any non-shippers found my above comment mean or rude , I meant it in good humor, thanks for understanding
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              Well hi Nynaeve506! Have we met before??
              Can I still can you Twi?? Pretty please?
              LOL I'll still respond to it, but for future people who might meet me I didn't want it to be associated with the books (sorry Twilight book lovers, I just can't.)

Comment

Has anyone read/wrote/heard of a fic, where Skaa'ra's(sp?) wedding happened? And yes, there was some moonshine.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                not much.....enjoyed my extra day off for MLK Jr. Day...........choosing my words poorly.....par for the course........but that is neither here nor there.....enjoying the company of my GW wife.....

*waves to Egle and sets hot dinner in front of her*.....
                Wait. Don't tell me. It's chicken cacciatore again, isn't it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  Hah! He took away all her doohickies and replaced them with himself. Well - that'll keep her hands busy for a while. . .

*splash*

HATE HATE HATE that the forum doesn't go to the last post I read anymore. Meh.

Is there a place to post all the things we don't like about the new forum?
                  I don't know if they will fix it but for now it's a two-step process.
                  Step One:

Click on the teeny blue circle next to the red heart.

Step Two:

Under the list of pages, click on the "View First Unread" link.

I think you file your complaints in the "Ask the Mods" thread. There were two other threads running but they've been closed. You might want to check them out here and here because there is useful info in them.

Comment

I have used "Twilight" for years and years but with the popularity of the "Twilight" novels I keep getting associated with them (and I'm not a fan) so I had my name changed to one that I know will not become part of a movie trilogy (or series). It belongs to a series of books I enjoy
                    Looks nice, sounds nice as well ( I think ). Can you believe I haven't seen any movie or read a book from Twilight saga? I prefer Goa'uld, The Asgard, and time loops and Au and fishing and.......yeah fishing and.... have I mentioned fishing yet?
                    Last edited by kusanagi; 19 January 2010, 11:07 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                      Okay question... I am looking for something. I am not even sure it still excist but maybe one of you know

I remember it being on a site with a lot of music video's from one person...It was on a site like geocity or angel(something)

There were loads of music video's in it from stargate. And I do remember that LAD or Starlover posted a link to it but i am talking waaay back as in at least a year or 2...

So if anyone know what I am talking about, or what site I am talking about please let me know...Even if it doesn't excist anymore but I really hope it's still alive!!!!

ETA: it was a site where you had to download the songs from, so they weren't streamed
                      Vidder's name may be Kelly?
                      There is an adorable, huggable Jonas video to that song made by Kelly Dawn. Video page then scroll down towards the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                        Vidder's name may be Kelly?
                        There is an adorable, huggable Jonas video to that song made by Kelly Dawn. Video page then scroll down towards the bottom.
                        Nope it isn't that sadly enough The vid I am talking about was Sam/Orlin but it wasn't too nice for Orlin

Comment

EDIT: LOOK! I got my name changed forever and ever amen.
                          It's beautiful. Oh wait. How does one pronounce it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

I do know a caty...but she doesn't have a vid with that...

Her site

Do you have the name of the vid? perhaps it is in my folder...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                              Looks nice, sounds nice as well ( I think ). Can you believe I haven't seen any movie or read a book from Twilight saga? I prefer Goa'uld, The Asgard, and time loops and Au and fishing and.......yeah fishing and.... have I mentioned fishing yet?
                              I haven't either which is why I needed to change it because people kept asking me about the saga and I was like "NO I don't do Twilight the books!"

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              It's beautiful. Oh wait. How does one pronounce it?
                              Nye (as in Bill Nye) - nave

It's from the Wheel of Time series - I always thought she was a lot like me, plus when my husband and I do any sort of RPG together he goes with Lan and I choose Nynaeve (they're the big 'ship' in the book IMO and they end up married)

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                I do know a caty...but she doesn't have a vid with that...

Her site

Do you have the name of the vid? perhaps it is in my folder...
                                Gah!! Well I am not sure what the vid is called but I am thinking 'creep'

It's a Sam/orlin vid if that helps...I only see that caty has Sam/Jack vids...gah!

ETA: it looks like her but I am not 100% sure since that person I got it from had like a site with 2 pages...1 page was with stargate video's and the other with something else IIRC... But like I said it was ages and ages ago...

ETA: the video's aren't there anymore anyway but I must have her mixed up with the person I am looking for gah!
                                Last edited by RepliCartertje; 19 January 2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X