No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came in to say: Merry Christmas everyone!!
    sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas my fellow shippers!!

I'm off to have some fruitcake and egg nog, spend time with family and top off the evening with Dr. Who Christmas special. I hope everyone has a happy healthy holiday.

Comment

yes, the best part of Christmas night - the good Doctor (and snowmen!)
        sigpic

Comment

Merry Xmas!!!!
          (and I still can't remember the title of that fic!! It is soooo annoying!!! Arghhhhh)
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

A very Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            No mention of his wife, just his granddaughters - Tessa and Kayla.
            So, remind me. Is it canon or fandom that said that his wife died of cancer?
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! On a side note my best friend who's currently in China just used "always" when talking about how much she missed me and how I'd always be her Bessie. In exactly the same way as Jack. Nearly killed me, it's bad enough being away from my family for Christmas without my best friend trotting out lines like that

Anyway I'm sure these two are having a great time.
              Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                A very Merry Christmas, Everyone!

So, remind me. Is it canon or fandom that said that his wife died of cancer?
                I would think it's fandom but not 100% sure Just cant remember his wife being mentioned in the series at all
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                  I would think it's fandom but not 100% sure Just cant remember his wife being mentioned in the series at all
                  In "Tin Man", Robot!Jack attempts to prove he's Jack O'Neill by spouting off facts only he would know. Among them are the facts that his wife died of cancer four years ago, and his granddaughters' names are Tessa and Kayla.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                    In "Tin Man", Robot!Jack attempts to prove he's Jack O'Neill by spouting off facts only he would know. Among them are the facts that his wife died of cancer four years ago, and his granddaughters' names are Tessa and Kayla.
                    There you go, its canon than. Sorted Thanks selene :*
                    sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas. Hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Thanks! I didn't remember that scene at all!
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Rachel500 has just started publishing Twelve Days

Twelve days with Sam as she commands the Hammond, deals with spending Christmas away from Jack, and some unusual coincidences with a familiar Christmas song...
                          Love what she did with the Partridge and the Peartree.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I'm reading a novel with a romance between a college professor and his student which reminds me a bit of SAm/Jack and it left me wandering: if Jack had been different and pushed things, do you think SAm would have given in? I admit I'm torn, on one hand I'd like to say she'd never allow herself to get into that position, but look at T.J. from SG:Universe. So what do you think would Sam give in to Jack he pushed things especially post Divide and Conquer; what about after Daniel's death/ascension?

Comment

Awesome new avi by hlndncr.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                                I'm reading a novel with a romance between a college professor and his student which reminds me a bit of SAm/Jack and it left me wandering: if Jack had been different and pushed things, do you think SAm would have given in? I admit I'm torn, on one hand I'd like to say she'd never allow herself to get into that position, but look at T.J. from SG:Universe. So what do you think would Sam give in to Jack he pushed things especially post Divide and Conquer; what about after Daniel's death/ascension?
                                I think post divide and conquer if Jack had pushed it he would have just pushed Sam away, as bright as she is I don't think she realised the love till it was literally thrown into her face and she wasn't ready to give up her career and the fight against the Goa'uld at this point.
                                End of season 6, season 7 onwards I think Jack would have just had to say one word and she would have been in his arms, my impressions were by this time she was tired of her whole life involving fighting, both professionally and personally. She seemed to do a lot of hinting to Jack at this point that he just had to make a move and she would be there, unfortunately Jack didn't notice those signs, and Sam didn't make it clear enough. Thank goodness they got there in the end!!!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                                X