Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    so apparently there is a meteor shower going on from now until the 12th of Nov. think sam and jack are watching it?
    Akh. I do not need more fic ideas, not when I am already struggling with my Secret Santa project (got ideas now though!) and writing my quirky holiday drabbles and...

Shoo plot bunny, shoo.

Go back into the sky where you belong with the other stars.

Manip done by Jenifer Ranieri for Gail R. Delaney aka KissHerJack's story, Twilight, which is a wonderful fic about interesting space phenomena. (The manip comes from Delaney's old website using the WayBack Machine.)

Twilight by Gail R. Delaney aka KissHerJack, rated T
    General O'Neill gets ansty to do some Gate travel, but a natural phenomenon on another world causes problems and changes things... BIG TIME.

Anyone else have good meteor shower fics of our fav couple?
    sigpic
    My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post

Twilight by Gail R. Delaney aka KissHerJack, rated T
      General O'Neill gets ansty to do some Gate travel, but a natural phenomenon on another world causes problems and changes things... BIG TIME.

Anyone else have good meteor shower fics of our fav couple?
      You beat me to it...you've recommended one of my favs already....
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Twilight is one of my fav fics ever!
        I do know other fics with meteor showers...but they are smutty
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          And that's a bad thing why?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            And that's a bad thing why?
            What she said!

Gotta keep warm on a cool night of star watching with a little bit of .

So if you know works, list away!
            sigpic
            My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

well, Sue Corkill is one of my fav M-rated fic writers. Search "Star Bright" : http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/vi...=525&offset=75
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                Go back into the sky where you belong with the other stars.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35930[/ATTACH]

Manip done by Jenifer Ranieri for Gail R. Delaney aka KissHerJack's story, Twilight, which is a wonderful fic about interesting space phenomena. (The manip comes from Delaney's old website using the WayBack Machine.)
                I had forgotten the artist who did the manips for that story.

I have all the pics downloaded (before Gail's site went away) and inserted into my saved copy of Twilight.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

so i gotta ask with the US Election today and what do you think Jack and Sam's preferences are? me i can see Sam as a Democrat and Jack a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

I have all the pics downloaded (before Gail's site went away) and inserted into my saved copy of Twilight.
                    can you send me your copy of twilight then? would love to see those Manips.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      so i gotta ask with the US Election today and what do you think Jack and Sam's preferences are? me i can see Sam as a Democrat and Jack a Republican.
                      i think sam and jack would both vote for obama.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Last year or the year before, I can't remember, my daughter won free publishing of her novel in nanowimo. So, she wound up with a copy or two which is very cool. It's a great story that she started as a short story way back in high school. This year, she's writing something set in Prague. I've just seen the first scene, and it sounds very intriguing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i think sam and jack would both vote for obama.
                          Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

Here's another from one of her other stories.

Comment

Hard to tell. I know a lot of military that tend to be GOP (not all but if I polled my military friends and family, I'm fairly certain the GOP would win). I'd probably call it Jack = GOP Sam = Dem.

Comment

I think that whichever political party DIDN'T sponsor Kinsey would be the one to vote for. I know that Kinsey is a moot point now and a non-threat, but in the end it's the same principle. Whomever promises the best future for the Stargate program is the one who would get the vote.

Beyond that-- say if maybe none of the candidates or their running mates were aware of the Stargate program-- I think that neither Jack or Sam would affiliate with any party. They'd look at the plans and goals and voting records of each candidate and then vote for whomever shows the most promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X