X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 7
    Chimera

Sam, Jack, the elevator and humming

His picking up something is wrong and her confiding that she thought Pete might have been able to handle the truth about her job

Comment

Season 7
      Death Knell

His concern when survivors are found and she isn’t with them

Jack won’t stop until he’s found her

Jack turns up to rescue her just in the nick of time

His concern for her after he’s found her and saved her from the super soldier

The cuddle at the end

Comment

Season 7
        Heroes 1

Sam’s interview with Bregman when he questions her about Jack

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
          YAY I'm so happy it finally came. I think I'm going to be in a Stargate coma before long!!

35159[/ATTACH]
          Enjoy! Happy viewing!

Comment

Season 7
            Heroes 2

Her concern for him on the battlefield

She can’t hold back her emotions when she tells him she’s really glad he’s OK

The hug in his infirmary room

Comment

Season 7
              Inauguration

Kinsey suggests Sam and Jack are more than friends or colleagues

Comment

Season 7
                Lost City 1

He tells Daniel that helping him with the crossword will be the one thing she doesn’t know

He’s obsessed with the crossword she gave him; it’s even more important than work (and his job is to save the planet!)

She turns up at his house—funny story; when she tells him she couldn’t sleep he tells her she should have called

They discuss how many planets they’ve visited, most of which you can’t see from earth

He encourages her to stay when she gets uncomfortable

They have the national treasure discussion

They share a smile about Daniel’s funny story of ending up at Jack’s house

He deflects attention from his situation by joking that time is relative and Carter could explain it if there were enough time

Comment

Season 7
                  Lost City 2

The last thing he wants to do before he loses his faculties is finish the crossword she gave him; she’s not impressed with his Uma Thurman answer

He tells her to take command; he says he trusts her and resigns

On the ship, she tries to tell him what she was going to say at the house before Daniel and Teal’c showed up and he stops her with ‘I know’

She orders him after he tells her to take over the leadership

She’s immediately by his side when he collapses in the chair at the end; she calls him ‘Jack’ and pleads with him to stay with them

He says farewell, “Aveo Amacus”

She reaches out to touch the icy tomb tenderly and he seems to be looking back at her

Comment

I can't help it, and I always feel like a dirty, dirty girl, but every time I see this kiss I wish for behind-the-scenes or dailies footage...
                    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      You still have a few more days left. Of course, when I'm done I'll be counting on everyone else to take over with the pic spam, and the shipping.

I will always miss SG-1 with Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c; although I did enjoy Jonas. Thank goodness for fanfic that has made S9 and S10 more bearable for me.

Citizen Joe actually occurs before Reckoning and Threads. As I understand, it is out of order on the Region 2 DVDs. If you listen to that conversation between Jack and Sam on the phone he mentions that he has an appointment with an Agent Johnson (ie Kerry) from the CIA on Monday. It's clear they have not yet met. Also Joe mentions Sam's relationship with because she is still engaged to him, which he (like the rest of the world) thinks is a mistake.

The timeline is confusing because of the time travel element. It's enough to give anyone a headache.

At the end of Moebius we learn that they would have gone back in time 2 weeks from the point when they receive the ZPM, which is just before their fishing trip. That's the only definite time data we have.

I believe it was a goof. I rewrite it in my head to 6 years, but I have heard the DYK retcon explanation and it has some merit.

I don't think they had Jacob's funeral before the end of Anubis. It may have happened before the fishing trip in Threads. I go back and forth on that. We know that it is two weeks after the fishing trip in Threads that they go back in time in Moebius. Then because of those events they get a ZPM just before going fishing and do not have to go back in time.

Given the confusing and contradictory information at the beginning of S9, I still debate about the timing of Sam and Jack leaving and getting together. There is an interesting discussion on the S/J Discussion Thread between the reviews of S8 and S9. Well worth the read.
                      thanks i'll have a look through that and read it, im not sure that everything that happened in threads means they are together just yet, i reckon they confront their feelings, realise they can't deny them anymore, but at what point they actually get together i don't know, there is still the regs as far as we know
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_332-1.jpg
                        On the ship, she tries to tell him what she was going to say at the house before Daniel and Teal’c showed up and he stops her with ‘I know’
                        and then...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                          thanks i'll have a look through that and read it, im not sure that everything that happened in threads means they are together just yet, i reckon they confront their feelings, realise they can't deny them anymore, but at what point they actually get together i don't know, there is still the regs as far as we know

Two of my favorite stories set in and around 'Threads'.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6566535/1/ ~Rachel500
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4975342/1/Ouroboros ~polrobin
                          Last edited by SaraBahama; 07 August 2012, 05:50 PM.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Citizen Joe actually occurs before Reckoning and Threads. As I understand, it is out of order on the Region 2 DVDs. If you listen to that conversation between Jack and Sam on the phone he mentions that he has an appointment with an Agent Johnson (ie Kerry) from the CIA on Monday. It's clear they have not yet met. Also Joe mentions Sam's relationship with because she is still engaged to him, which he (like the rest of the world) thinks is a mistake.
                            Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                            just out of interest, did you watch season 8 in the oz dvd order, my dvd has citizen joe after threrads when it fact it was shown before reckoning. It doesn't make that much difference other than the phone coversation at the beginning mentions meeting with someone about the kinsey incident (kerri) and when joe meets SG-1 at end he mentions not saying about jacks feelings for sam, and mentions the whole thing with pete. Other than that you could definatly have placed the phonecall at the beginning as after threads
                            I bought my DVD set whilst I was still living in Belgium and it's indeed out of order On my set Citizen Joe comes after Threads hence my confusion I guess
                            sigpic
                            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Aren't covenant and affinity supposed to be switched around as well? With covenant being episode 7 and affinity episode 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Aren't covenant and affinity supposed to be switched around as well? With covenant being episode 7 and affinity episode 8?
                                I've never heard of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X