• Show
Clear All

Season 4
    Exodus

His pep talk before she blows up the sun

Sam telling her Dad they are not leaving Jack and Teal'c behind

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      We love the pictures Absolute Power was so strange seeing Sam behind bars... you'd think Jack would've gotten himself thrown in jail first lol. I think I missed all the shippy moments in season 6. I was too distracted by Daniel missing!!!
      ahhhh maybe thats it, thats why i didn't notice it anymore.
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

i'd forgotton how shippy season 4 was overall, i don't know why i thought entity was later on, that episode absolutely broke my heart, and you should have touched her Jack!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

what was the bet about again???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
            what was the bet about again???
            Whether Sam would go fishing with Jack or visit the planet with Daniel. OK, maybe they never actually said fishing, but Jack was trying to get her to take leave; so that clearly means fishing.

Comment

what bet?
              sigpic

Comment

what bet?
                At the beginning of The Light Jack lost a bet to Daniel. He tells Sam it was over Curling ("His team won the big Bonspiel"), but we know it was about Jack trying to get Sam to go fishing.

Comment

what bet?
                  at the beginning of 'the light'
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    At the beginning of The Light that Jack lost a bet to Daniel. He tells Sam it was over Curling ("His team won the big Bonspiel"), but we know it was about Jack trying to get Sam to go fishing.
                    the only thing that i thought about with that is that for most of the series Daniel appears not to even notice the S/J relationship but this almost indicates he does know what is going on
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                      the only thing that i thought about with that is that for most of the series Daniel appears not to even notice the S/J relationship but this almost indicates he does know what is going on
                      Daniel knows. He just considers it unimportant. That's my opinion.

Comment

Teal'c definitely knew I think he never questioned them about it because he understood their duties as a warrior, but it didn't stop him from hinting at it to both of them!
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I love Sam's rant in affinity... if only she said no and went screaming in the opposite direction.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Season 5
                              Enemies

‘You go girl’ Jack

‘Welcome to my life!’ Sam

He asks her to try opening the door and she talks back

Sam and Jack go after Teal’c together

Comment

Season 5
                                Ascension

He tries to rush her and tells her not to turn anything on

He’s concerned about her in the briefing, keeps looking over at her and wants her to let SG-16 handle things

The ‘am I tense’ discussion?

His asking if he wants him to stick around when they examine her house for the alien and find nothing

Daniel asking ‘How’s Sam?’ and Jack avoiding the question

The discussion as he needs to go to the loo

When he turns up at the house and she hints she has a date, he answers ‘Good for you’ but stands on tiptoes trying to see into the house

His supporting her in front of Simmons in Hammond’s office and at the house

Comment

Working...
                                X