• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8

The look they share when Teal’c tells him he died well in battle

She has to translate Dr. Lee for him

Virtual Sam states her disbelief that Jack is dead

Jack and Sam discussing the situation with Teal’c

He comes up with the solution again, but she has to explain to him what it is

Sam noting the last thing they need is for the game to learn from Jack’s experience

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      *is going to buy the DVDs...one day...*
      *sigh*
      hehe I was kind of forced into it since networks is dropping stargate sg1 on the 15th though I'm glad I did love all the extra features. I wish the commentary was done by the actors though :-(
      sigpic

Comment

I bought the DVD sets as individual seasons (my dad has the box set).

Honestly though, I want all of it in Blu-Ray. ALL OF IT (All the SGs). Because, you know, Grace kiss? Duh. LOL (I don't think they have SG1 in Blu-Ray though....I think just SGA right?)

Fishing is better in HD, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

Honestly though, I want all of it in Blu-Ray. ALL OF IT (All the SGs). Because, you know, Grace kiss? Duh. LOL (I don't think they have SG1 in Blu-Ray though....I think just SGA right?)

sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Season 8
            Affinity

Sam’s surprise at Pete’s proposal

Sam wondering about the sociological pressure of being in a relationship

Jack coming to check on her because she hasn’t tried to confuse him with scientific babble in several days and that worries him

Her discussion with Jack about the proposal where he’s not allowing her to hide behind excuses on her doubts regarding having a family and making her job work; but admits if things had been different for him – if he still had his family – he wouldn’t be at the SGC

Sam, for some unfathomable reason, actually agreeing to marry Pete

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_291-1.jpg
              Her discussion with Jack about the proposal where he’s not allowing her to hide behind excuses on her doubts regarding having a family and making her job work; but admits if things had been different for him – if he still had his family – he wouldn’t be at the SGC
              Hmm...I never really took his statement that way. I took it more to mean if things were different between he and Sam then he wouldn't (necessarily) still be at the SGC and/or wouldn't be standing there looking at her ring.
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Shippers generally take things the way they *want* to see them It's our rose-colored glasses. But yes, I took it to mean about his son and ex-wife too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                  Hmm...I never really took his statement that way. I took it more to mean if things were different between he and Sam then he wouldn't (necessarily) still be at the SGC and/or wouldn't be standing there looking at her ring.
                  Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Shippers generally take things the way they *want* to see them It's our rose-colored glasses. But yes, I took it to mean about his son and ex-wife too.
                  Actually, I didn't write that one. That was Rachel's interpretation. I just never changed it. I also think he was talking about if things were different between him and Sam. Or at least, I think that's what Sam was hinting at, and Jack was being deliberately obtuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Perhaps. But the question did come from Sam, and with that look on her face, how could you not think she was asking about their situation rather than just his?
                    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I think his reply is great fanfic material; you can interpret it in so many ways, from his son to his relationship with Sam.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Season 8
                        Covenant

Allusion to Sam knowing Colson personally and Jack sounds a little jealous

Comment

Season 8
                          Sacrifices

Jack and Sam’s walk through the corridor and he grabs her when he asks her progress on finding Ishta’s people a new home

Sam turns Jack around when he notices some Jaffa women like a wife with a husband

They glance at one another at the wedding when Bra’tac says “May you love and fight like warriors.”

Comment

Well of course.

As for SG-1 in blu-ray, just Ark of Truth and Continuum. Both individually and as a two-in-one bundle.

Amazon has SG-1 in blu-ray listed as sign-up for notification when they become available pages with a cover image for season 1.
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Sam, for some unfathomable reason, actually agreeing to marry Pete
                              Head injury...remember? I don't think she fully recovered... they say concussions can have long term effects...

Comment

Head injury...remember? I don't think she fully recovered... they say concussions can have long term effects...
                                Especially cumulative (M)TBIs. *nods* Poor Sam, it wasn't her fault. He took advantage of her.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X