No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on that shippy note *sigh* I go back to work now *grumble* . . . but I'll be back.

Comment

*sigh* it really was and then you didn't see a lot of shippy moments until season 8, but the chemistry is still amazing. And you could cut the sexual tension with a knife lol.

I am so tired! I tried a new energy drink a few hours before bed last night... never again! Because I've been exploring the site and diving back into Stargate I've let my first story get a little behind. I'm writing a BSG fic and when I tried to go to sleep last night I couldn't and then a thought popped into my mind and I started writing. I stayed up until almost 4am lol. So I'm exhausted but pleased with how much I wrote!!
      sigpic

Comment

I finished five things on my list. So I get to post pics for five more episodes. Yay!

Season 4
        Watergate

Cute look between them when the gate won’t engage and Jack sends Sam off to fix it.

Marchov's and Sam's discussion re Jack 'is he always like this?' 'actually this is quite charming'

Look between Jack and Sam when Marchov talks about losing the people she works with and knew well

Jack tells Sam good luck as they go through the gate and Sam responds with “Thank you.”

Comment

Season 4
          The First Ones

Close during the night

Get tied up next to each other

Comment

Season 4
            Scorched Earth

Jack trying to stop Sam opening drawers in the ship

His ordering her to make the bomb

Her trying to change his mind about using the bomb

Comment

Season 4
              Beneath the Surface

He's protective of her throughout

She goes to him to vent when she’s frustrated

Jack has dreams about “other things”

Jack and Sam sitting snuggled up together as Jonah and Therra; and he admits he remembers having feelings for her

When he wakes her up they are holding hands

The scene at the end where their memories start to return and she calls him 'sir' the look of regret between them both before he quietly says for them to go home

Comment

Season 4
                Point of No Return

Jack is worried about Sam when she and Daniel go missing

Jack checks on Sam and goes to untie her first

Comment

Oooops! Somehow I skipped WoO. D'oh!

Season 4
                  Window of Opportunity

Her coming to him in the commissary and asking him what she’s going to say next, him teasing her back that he knew she was going to say that

The kiss

The look in the briefing room the next loop

The look of pain on her face when he says how much it hurt to lose his son

His look when Daniel asked him if he took advantage of there never being any consequences

Comment

*sigh* the shipper in me just loved these episodes!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hlndncr, I can't tell you how nice it's been to enjoy these pics today in between bouts of toiling over a spreadsheet and formula designs.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        *sigh* the shipper in me just loved these episodes!!
                        Me too!!!

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                        Hlndncr, I can't tell you how nice it's been to enjoy these pics today in between bouts of toiling over a spreadsheet and formula designs.
                        That sounds terrible! Here, have another.

Season 4
                        Tangent

She worries about him as he and Teal'c go flying off into space uncontrolled

Her despair after the failed burn

Her waking him up when they reach him in Jacob's ship: 'Dammit, Colonel, we haven’t come all this way to take you home in a box, now wake up.'

His happiness to see her; “Hi, Sir.”

His automatic yes in response to if he trusts her

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Season 4
                          Tangent

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_118-4.jpg
                          She worries about him as he and Teal'c go flying off into space uncontrolled

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_121-1.jpg
                          Her despair after the failed burn

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_129-3.jpg
                          Her waking him up when they reach him in Jacob's ship: 'Dammit, Colonel, we haven’t come all this way to take you home in a box, now wake up.'

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_133-1.jpg
                          His happiness to see her; “Hi, Sir.”

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_136-1.jpg
                          His automatic yes in response to if he trusts her
                          I loved this episode I loved watching Sam do everything she could to save Jack and at the end when Jack's a little loopy... priceless!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 4
                            The Curse

Another invitation to go fishing; another refusal

Comment

what a beautiful sight to wake up to, more fab screen caps, we are starting to get to the real shippy episodes now, although your going so fast i'm going to have to be careful as im only up to episode 6 in season 8. I don't want to ruin anything
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                                *sigh* it really was and then you didn't see a lot of shippy moments until season 8, but the chemistry is still amazing. And you could cut the sexual tension with a knife lol.
                                ahhh you definatly need to do a rewatch, after divide and conquer there was so many shippy moments it was untrue, practically the whole of season 4 and 5 had amazing shippy chemistry, season 6 maybe not so much they dropped it a little there.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                                X