X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I amended this to show Trin's vote.

Wow. I would say that is, indeed, epic.

I'm going to say FISHING. This is because it actually happens--and it's not in Sam's mind. We SEE Sam and Jack sitting on the pier behind his cabin (TWICE!!!--in "Threads" and then again in "Moebius, Part 2"), and they are FISHING. In our minds, we KNOW that they continued the session somewhere a little more private, right? The Grace Kiss, while all hot and bothery--is still imaginary. Jack isn't actually there, and Sam is either unconscious or delirious.

Not to say that Sam wouldn't be both of those things after Fishing, too, but that's another discussion, isn't it?
    And there's a perfect opportunity for a little self-pimping.

The Pier
    AKA! Left a review. Really enjoyed it.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    'Sight Unseen':

(casually): You could come with.
    : Sir?
    : Fishing, Carter. I'm going fishing.
    : You know I'm planning on studying the artifact.
    (dryly): Yes. There's always something isn't there.
    : Oh, come on, sir. We both know the only reason you asked is because you knew I had something else to do.
    : No, really. I think you should come…fish. Fish some more.

Originally posted by fems View Post
    It's a tough one... I can't decide, so I'm not voting.

Is it just me or does it look like Sam's hand is sliding down to Jack's six in the second clip?
    Yes! Like she gave it a little rub or something LOL!!!

Woman: Do you think there should have been a Sam/Jack confirmation on SG-1?

AT: Yes... Something, right?! They waited for so long... there should have just been something, you know... where his phone rings and the sheet goes flying back and he goes to answer it and she's right behind him, you know what I mean? Where the audience goes "Huh?" and you know you don't even have to mention it.

Or at least that's what I understood they said. AT made some great hand gestures too, with the sheet flying back and answering the phone
    Thanks for posting that. It was cool to hear her say that after all these years. **hugs to Amanda**

The Best of the Ship is . . .
    Grabbing each other in the SGC Corridors (Sacrifices) (4)

vs.

Lost City (S7Ep21/22) (13)

[/QUOTE]

I love the corridor scene but I mean Lost City... Sam telling Jack she's relieved he's ok, but wanting to say so much more.... Jack's Come here.....that hug..... Sam's knuckles white because she's holding on the Jack so tightly.... Jack almost kissing Sam's neck...their connection.

Yeah. Definitely Lost City
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

i may be outta of the loop trinity but i don't remember there ever being a hug in lost city unless your confusing lost city with Heroes Part 2.

Comment

Grabbing each other in the SGC Corridors (Sacrifices) (5)

vs.

Lost City (S7Ep21/22) (14)

Hi all. Sorry I'm running a little late tonight, but the reward for good work is more work. :s

I see we had a few more last minute votes; so it's all good.

I'm throwing my vote toward the corridor grabbing in Sacrifices. I LOVE Lost City! But that scene in the corridor is just so adorable. They are, as Nik said, like an old married couple. Their grabbing and touching and talking and looking at each other in ways that are wholely in appropriate for the commander of the base and one of his officers. They don't even realize they are doing it except that one moment when Jack stops and looks (yet still holds on) and Sam doesn't even seem to mind. And whenever I watch thise scene I just have to wonder what it was/will be like planning Cassie's wedding.

So the tonight's WINNER is Lost City.

Comment

The First Shipper

vs.

Death Knell

Comment

The First Shipper

vs.

Death Knell (1)

I picked Death Knell cause of the whole jack putting his arm around sam and her just laying her head on her shoulder. even though, one could see that she is exhausted and injured that he would've done that but it was nice to see that scene as shippy.

Comment

The First Shipper (1)

vs.

Death Knell (1)

sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

What is "the first shipper"?

You mean Teal'c?

Comment

The First Shipper (1)

vs.

Death Knell (2)

I don't know why, but I am totally angsty tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                    What is "the first shipper"?

You mean Teal'c?
                    Oooh...yeah! (see Teal'c quote in my sig)
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

It's a tough one... I can't decide, so I'm not voting.

Is it just me or does it look like Sam's hand is sliding down to Jack's six in the second clip?
                      Knowing AT (in the loosest possible sense of "knowing", of course), if there was any sliding, she woulda goosed him while she was at it, just to get him to react on camera.

Comment

The First Shipper (1)

vs.

Death Knell (3)

I love this episode! SOOOO fraught with tension! I especially love the end with the almost hug--his arm around her shoulder. . . it's like he can't let his fingers touch her because he wouldn't be able to stop with that, and she does (theoretically) "belong" with someone else by then. Holy moly--that's SUCH a great moment.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

The First Shipper (1)

vs.

Death Knell (4)

I'm flip-flopping between angst and fluff. This round goes to angst.

And in my world, there is absolutely nothing wrong with comforting one of your best friends with a big hug, regardless of whether she's dating somebody at the moment. Teal'c and Daniel would do it (or at least Daniel would be likely to), so why not Jack? I think his feelings are more obvious because of the "almost hug".
                          Last edited by hedwig; 25 October 2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

The First Shipper (2)

vs.

Death Knell (4)

First shipper (Teal'c)...that's what I think it means right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

The First Shipper (2)

vs.

Death Knell (4)

First shipper (Teal'c)...that's what I think it means right?!
                              Yes indeed!

sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I need more time... this one is hard for me.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X