No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack said Carter "prattle[d]" on about coronal mass emissions.

Maybe Jack is too stressed to find Sam's technobabble endearing right now.

Comment

She is so flirting with him:

Comment

Hmmm, wonder what happened in 1969 to make it such a good year? Maybe Jack and Sam had a little moment or two?

Comment

You think Jack enjoyed showing off for Sam that he knew how the machine worked (and he listened to her)?

Comment

I love WoO!

As for 1969... well, doesn't the number "69" have a sexual connotation? I just remember the line for an Alannis Morriste song... "he wined me, dined me and 69ned me,"

Comment

Magnets!!!

Sam seems a little impressed when Jack starts spouting technobabble.

Then concerned. Afterall, it's just not like him.

Comment

Some great Jack/Daniel friendship in this ep, too!

Comment

I like how baffled poor George looked in the conference room scenes when Jack starts talking about coronas and magnets!

Comment

Hey, Sam looks back just before the loop begins again and that's when Jack waives. He's waiving goodbye to Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      I like how baffled poor George looked in the conference room scenes when Jack starts talking about coronas and magnets!
                      Hammond has some great looks in the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        Hey, Sam looks back just before the loop begins again and that's when Jack waives. He's waiving goodbye to Sam.
                        I loved that scene!

Comment

For once Sam can't fix things for Jack, even though she continues to try.

Comment

Notice that Jack underlines in big letters on the chalkboard "We GIVE UP"?

And as soon as Daniel mentions no consequences Jack is suddenly a little more chipper.

Comment

What's with the pottery? Had Ghost come out? Maybe he's thinking of having a romantic interlude with Sam.

Comment

Have you gotten to the Kiss yet? Best part of the episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X