Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    How come in hlndncr's post the text is clearer in the artwork than it is in her banner? Hmmmm.
    It was probably something I did. Maybe I didn't save it at a high enough resolution for the sig line. I'll fiddle with it when I get some time.

But I think the invites are absolutely lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      It was probably something I did. Maybe I didn't save it at a high enough resolution for the sig line. I'll fiddle with it when I get some time.

Oh, no problem. I didn't notice it until the two banners were next to each other and then I thought the text looks fuzzy. Thanks for the compliment. I kind of gave the art a Thomas Kinkade feeling. And you have to love Christmas and Fishing. Jack will love his present every year. Ugh, there I go again...SPLASH!
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

The invites to Shipmas are absolutely beautiful! I agree, a Thomas Kinkade-y feeling to them. I'm glad to be home this week so that I can start work on Shipmas stuff!
        sigpic

Comment

Been going through the Shipsgiving thread, enjoying myself and spreading green.

GW is a party pooper and locked my fridge.

So I guess I'll finish up with my greening and drooling tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

I think that's a GW problem. I tried to upload the sign directly or through imageshack but in both case the text became blurry once uploaded on GW
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              The invites to Shipmas are absolutely beautiful! I agree, a Thomas Kinkade-y feeling to them. I'm glad to be home this week so that I can start work on Shipmas stuff!
              Thanks!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I think that's a GW problem. I tried to upload the sign directly or through imageshack but in both case the text became blurry once uploaded on GW
              Darn you GW!
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Popped in to see what was going on...off to budget & pay bills! Bleck! I'd rather be here. If I'm a good girl, and get all my work done, I might get permission to come back later...

Oh! and...

Rewatch for this week should be:

Chain Reaction
                Absolute Power
                The Light
                Prodigy

Right? (I find it hard to watch '2010' and 'Absolute Power' -they kind of tear at my heart. GAH!)
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Jack & Sam Gemini.jpg
                  manip by hlndncr (I think)

: Alright, you've got our attention. Who are you?
                  REPLICATOR CARTER: My name is Samantha Carter.
                  : Alright, we've got a little conflict with that statement. We've already got one here.
                  REPLICATOR CARTER: There are two of us.
                  : If only.
                  [Carter looks up at O'Neill, who clears his throat.]

*splash* *splash*
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    Popped in to see what was going on...off to budget & pay bills! Bleck! I'd rather be here. If I'm a good girl, and get all my work done, I might get permission to come back later...

Oh! and...

Rewatch for this week should be:

Chain Reaction
                    Absolute Power
                    The Light
                    Prodigy

Right? (I find it hard to watch '2010' and 'Absolute Power' -they kind of tear at my heart. GAH!)
                    i agree with you about 2010, it kills me to see the team sacrifice themselves like that. as for Absolute Power, i would love to have seen some fan fic of that Universe. i wanna know what happened to teal'c during the "Dream."

Comment

Read a couple fanfics today from the Shipsgiving list!
                      Great stories, hlndncr, SaraB and Selene!!

I'm taking my time going through the list

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

Thanks! Though most of the credit should go to Brad Wright. Since he's the one who left me such a lovely gap of time in Continuum to play with...

I mean really. One year? A crap load can happen in one year. And with the way my mind works, y'all are lucky it's as tame as it is!

Comment

Ok...no budgeting done...got sucked into YT S/J vid land...GAH!

On that subject...one of my favorites -saw this one back in the spring and it melted my shippy heart:

sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                            Aw...thanks Lucy! Product of an overactive imagination...
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've watched a bucketload of the vids from the Shipsgiving thread today. So nice *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I've watched a bucketload of the vids from the Shipsgiving thread today. So nice *sigh*
                                And this is what takes so long to go through the Shipsgiving thread. Finally finished just now.

Tried to give everyone who posted on the thread some green. Sorry if I missed you.
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X