No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rizzo is my second favorite. He is the best part about the Muppet Christmas Carol!

Well, him and Michael Caine. Who is fabulous. I don't think I've ever NOT liked him in something.

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Ok, I'm posting too...to see what I am.
      EDIT: I'm Janice. Who? I don't watch the muppets, but I did a long, long time ago.
      The girl in the band with Animal...she has the long, straight blonde hair and says "fer sure" all the time...
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I wanna be Animal!

Saw the Muppets on Thursday. It was so much fun "fer sur".

Comment

Vidspam...

*funny*

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I saw that one on Shipsgiving - love it! Really well done.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              It's my favourite Sam/Jack vid. I love this. And this song is my ringtone when my hubby calls me.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                Nice way to start the day, love it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Mine too

Does anybody have Kermit?

EDIT: Bev has him
                  You can see all the ranks here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13055935. If you hover your mouse over your green blocks, you'll see all the things in the second paragraph. (for example, mine is "dipsofjazz helps George the Janitor")
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    The Shippy manips are great, hlndncr!!

Comment

Haven't been on-line for a few days, just realized it's "muppet" weekend! I am so glad I manged to log on! I love Gonzo!

Do you think Jack and Sam are Muppet fans??

Comment

You know, this might sound self-centered, but I think Sam's favorite would be Beaker too. I mean, yeah, Bunsen Honeydew might be the actual scientist, but I think she might be drawn to the more endearing of the two.

And I think Jack would be a Rizzo fan. Their sense of humor is very similar. At least, per Muppet Christmas Carol. That's really the most recent interaction I've had with the Muppets...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          You know, this might sound self-centered, but I think Sam's favorite would be Beaker too. I mean, yeah, Bunsen Honeydew might be the actual scientist, but I think she might be drawn to the more endearing of the two.

And I think Jack would be a Rizzo fan. Their sense of humor is very similar. At least, per Muppet Christmas Carol. That's really the most recent interaction I've had with the Muppets...
                          I think that Jack might really relate to the two old guys in the balcony. They comment on life in general via the goings on on stage. I think that he'd appreciate the microcosmic irony there.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Stadler and Waldorf - they're my favorites! I love their cynical comments and heckling.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Nice job! I love your creativity.
                              Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                              The Shippy manips are great, hlndncr!!
                              Thanks.

I just see a nice picture of Sam (or AT) and I see a nice picture of Jack (or RDA) and I think this should be a picture of Sam and Jack.

What can I say. I have ship on the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Thanks.

What can I say. I have ship on the brain.
                                I love that... Shippy brain!

Comment

Working...
                                X